• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu honours student quits uni to help at boyfriend's chicken rice stall

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
"He added that in his past relationships, his girlfriends had always looked down on him."

girls who look down on him are shallow. chicken rice sellers make a lot of money!

If girls "look up" to chicken rice sellers just because "they make a lot of money" they're equally shallow.

The guy should not have used the term "look down". How did she know the girls "look down" on him based solely on his profession ? There could be other aspects about him that the girls detest.

He seems to be getting back at the girls who "looked down on him" now that he "thinks" he has managed to snatch a girl with good qualifications. Now that is childish.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
From honours student to selling chicken rice

Lianhe Wanbao - 42 mins ago

Mr Bo has a professional degree in sociology but instead turned to selling chicken rice after completing his national service.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 15 April 2012.

[/COLOR]

What is a professional sociology degree ? How different is it from the ordinary sociology degree offered by NUS and alike ?

Last edited:
R

radii

Thats a good start, work as chicken rice seller so next time become chicken can sell herself better with the husband as you guessed it her pimp thats a chicken seller for you haha

Last edited by a moderator:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Sichuan wife has honours degree from prestigious Chengdu university and helps out at my restaurant

F&B business is booming! MAy all F&B couples HUAT AH!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

with your track record, nobody is going believe that you have a wife, let alone a graduate, lets alone honours, let alone from a prestigious university. Forget you running a restaurant, we went past that few years back. Instead of toning down on your fantasies, you now claiming to have taken on a Gurkha.

This is what happens when you Kay Kiang until this extent. We can't stop you fantasizing but try and keep it real or at least plausible. I am sure we give you the benefit of a doubt.

My Sichuan wife has honours degree from prestigious Chengdu university and helps out at my restaurant

F&B business is booming! MAy all F&B couples HUAT AH!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If girls "look up" to chicken rice sellers just because "they make a lot of money" they're equally shallow.

The guy should not have used the term "look down". How did she know the girls "look down" on him based solely on his profession ? There could be other aspects about him that the girls detest.

He seems to be getting back at the girls who "looked down on him" now that he "thinks" he has managed to snatch a girl with good qualifications. Now that is childish.

1) maybe he asked his ex-girlfriend to help him in the stall ..but his ex-girlfriend always give excuses
2) maybe his ex-gf , dare not tell her own friends that her bf selling chicken rice ?
3) maybe his ex-gf ask him not to sell chicken rice and go to school ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,

with your track record, nobody is going believe that you have a wife, let alone a graduate, lets alone honours, let alone from a prestigious university. Forget you running a restaurant, we went past that few years back. Instead of toning down on your fantasies, you now claiming to have taken on a Gurkha.

This is what happens when you Kay Kiang until this extent. We can't stop you fantasizing but try and keep it real or at least plausible. I am sure we give you the benefit of a doubt.

serious? Screw stop stalking forummers here. I don't recall anything about you just that you are an old arrogant asshole and that's already knowing too much.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two years ago, Eliza Lee was just six months from getting her honours degree in Tourism & Hospitality at the Management Development Institute of Singapore.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

lianbeng noted she can actually use her studies n training in tourism n hospitality to promote the chicken-rice biz to tourists mah.:biggrin:call them all go to geylang look for her lah.

R

radii

Her type is no geylang one but one must note how her husband look like a pimp no wonder Sell "chicken"rice haha

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...like that call chio? I blindfold myself also any o how can find 5 in Geylang better quali than her.

n looking at her poto...macham changi airport LOL...eat more chicken breast,...might help. Maybe if she need help in chest massage, I offer my help, blindfolded of cse.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually getting the degree won't help in running a chicken rice business. But 6 months is a long period for a small business.

Plus if she could have saved a semester's fees ......

is either u spend 6k get the degree or throw away 18k get back nothing.

i don't know how to operate a biz so... well no comments since u like that say :(

I said at least $5k. It's probably double.

Getting degree and not using it is not a waste for her to work in chicken stall. Many people just dont understand. They just go for a paper eg. MBA the most easy. Just because called upgrade to be promoted.
Knowledge is more important she might have use some ideas/knowledge to run the Chicken rice business eg. account/management/presentation/marketing give extra edge for the business.
Just look at many hawker stall previous run by their parent/grandparent. Now their educated children come back help using their knowledge from study to expand their business. One stall become multiple store.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
look left look right, i dont find her chio... but i think the guy is considered lucky to hitch a gal willing to drop her future & help in his chicken rice business. not many sg gals r willing to settle for a hawker bf.

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
TNP article was about graduate women marrying down to blue collared workers. Fact is if the family of the chicken rice seller had some money they could also send him to aussie or private uni like his bitch did. In Sinkieland, if u rich can get any honours degree u want from a conman private uni, there are tons of them these days. Sg women are fucking materialistic. Ask any female grad from NUS or NTU and they would tell you a HDB is fine but in 5 years must upgrade to condo.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
TNP article was about graduate women marrying down to blue collared workers. Fact is if the family of the chicken rice seller had some money they could also send him to aussie or private uni like his bitch did. In Sinkieland, if u rich can get any honours degree u want from a conman private uni, there are tons of them these days. Sg women are fucking materialistic. Ask any female grad from NUS or NTU and they would tell you a HDB is fine but in 5 years must upgrade to condo.

But the problem is that woman go down hill as they age. So if they want a condo after 5 years, just ask them does her face and CHEE BYE appreciate ? Will she get more beautiful or more fuckable after 10 yrs ? 100% not.

There is a big difference between financial stability and gold diggers !