• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu honours student quits uni to help at boyfriend's chicken rice stall

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a who need who more scenario. Smart Sinkee Zha boh know a working '9-5' white collar husband very hard to make it big in Sinking Land. Smart Sinkee Chicken rice must have lots of ideas to sian this Zha boh. A smart Zha Boh is one who knows when to be stupid and when to be clever. Unfortunately, most Sinkee Zha Bohs wants to be clever all the time.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stand by what I've said... she's cute..

Good oval face shape, nice eyes, nice chin, nice smile, good figure. If you think she's ugly then you must be dating miss singapore contestants only. :rolleyes:

fresh_grad_marries_hawker-thumbnail.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two decades or so ago, my working place suddenly came alive when a chiobu joined the department. Many batchelor boys became busy. Not with work but chasing this gal. Outside work place, this chio bu also many 'chasers'. She finally decided on a colleague of mine. Married and then 2-3 kids.

I was told a close friend of hers asked her why that chosen one. My friend won't be pleased with the answer. His spouse told her close friend my friend was chosen coz he bo yien tao, goodie goodie and not likely to stray! She wanted her man 'private limited' not public listing type.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when you Kay Kiang until this extent. We can't stop you fantasizing but try and keep it real or at least plausible. I am sure we give you the benefit of a doubt.
hahaha.....double standard and typical case of turtle sneering at the tortise.
tuas naval base was abandoned in a hurry.......this must be made sticky so that the whole world knows what crap can cum out from the prataman