• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star Awards + Sinkie Celebrities Gossips Thread

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay lah dumbfuck I am sorry for ramming your arse for the last two weeks. Please see that as surrogate parental love. Is that balm enough sore ass? LOL Dumbfuck Racist Moderator. Glad to see you had back down from your racist drivel somewhat, keep it up......LOL.....LOL......LOL

i wonder who was the retard even starting stupid threads all about me and talking about me all the time. Pretty glad that i figure in your thoughts all the time and you're actually a keling even worshipping a so called bollywood "star"? LOL don't make us laugh idiot you're just the court jester here and the pet dog here just don't go beyond your means.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder who was the retard even starting stupid threads all about me and talking about me all the time. Pretty glad that i figure in your thoughts all the time and you're actually a keling even worshipping a so called bollywood "star"? LOL don't make us laugh idiot you're just the court jester here and the pet dog here just don't go beyond your means.

Presenting our forum's Dumfuck Racist Moderator! Please pay some attention to him.....He is desperate for it.....LOL......LOL......LOL.....care to estimate his IQ number?....LOL

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Presenting our forum's Dumfuck Racist Moderator! Please pay some attention to him.....He is desperate for it.....LOL......LOL......LOL.....care to estimate his IQ number?....LOL

Did Jah hurt your self esteem so bad? Are u beginning to bath more often? Use a deodorant much?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Jah, he's targeting me liao, hahahaha

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HAhah mentioning moderator in every single post. Weren't you barking like a mad dog about me in every single post of yours? You did calm down a bit but it seems like your rabies is acting up again. You're be barking like a mad dog till your master leashes you again.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay lah guys, don't want to hold you in suspense. Go ask Xian Yun does she feel real stupid in allowing her rain scene to run unedited out in one of her first drama serials in the eighties? She was wearing a thin dress and God help her, a thin material bra and her nipples were standing out in all their glorious splendor. LOL....Alamak.......LOL

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ivy Lee, even as a milf is still a stunner. She has grown from pretty to prettier. Cannot be said the same for Lao Zoe.

Lau Zoe was never those sweet pretty types. she was a model, more stylish and glamorous. she was the Queen of Caldecott Hill for long time in her heyday. why peoples here dislike her so much?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay lah guys, don't want to hold you in suspense. Go ask Xian Yun does she feel real stupid in allowing her rain scene to run unedited out in one of her first drama serials in the eighties? She was wearing a thin dress and God help her, a thin material bra and her nipples were standing out in all their glorious splendor. LOL....Alamak.......LOL
Still NPNT lah, sigh....

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal

and you still remember after all this years. LOL.....Debonerman.....LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wow must have really made your day remembering something like that while he were peeping at her like a pervert really suits you well deboneddog.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me only interested to see Ann Kok's neh neh and Constance Song's sexy body.
The rest of those "con artists" will smell no smoke.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have any photo or video clip. Post here to share!