• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Star Awards + Sinkie Celebrities Gossips Thread

i don't understand, why Zoe Tay still there? really, XiangYun transit better than her in terms of ageing & acting skills.

If shes not invited, she will go crying to the press again. She is the AH JIE mah....I still remember her antic one year,

" Bui eh, Bui eh"
"Qiu Hun Qiu Hun"

Some chiobus on local tv:

Rebecca Lim (can speak english and chinese)
Paige Chua (also, but always act damn depressed with furrowed eyebrows)
Rui En (not chio but you xing ge)

C32A69CF07E58DDEBFB6EC4C8EA.jpg

She looks pretty perky too

Some chiobus on local tv:

Rebecca Lim (can speak english and chinese)
Paige Chua (also, but always act damn depressed with furrowed eyebrows)
Rui En (not chio but you xing ge)

Paige Chua is pretty but I doubt she will ever make it big in Singapore. Plus, the TV station is hogged by Rui aen, Joanne Pay and Jeannette Aw. Chen Fengling had to change her name for a shot at lady luck but that did not seem to be working very well. Liu Zhi Xuan surrendered and went back to midland. Fiona Xie became a mistress.

Paige was and still is a model. She should be fine with the endorsements.
I can't stand Joanne Peh, claimed on tv "don't make me sound so shallow."
The seventh princess is Dawn, think she left the station also.

that must be 20 years ago. i still sec school. i remember ivy lee was the prettiest then.

Ivy Lee, even as a milf is still a stunner. She has grown from pretty to prettier. Cannot be said the same for Lao Zoe.

Asking this deboned ah kua on his imaginary stories is just like hearing ram's tall tales

Okay lah dumbfuck I am sorry for ramming your arse for the last two weeks. Please see that as surrogate parental love. Is that balm enough sore ass? LOL Dumbfuck Racist Moderator. Glad to see you had back down from your racist drivel somewhat, keep it up......LOL.....LOL......LOL