• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star Awards + Sinkie Celebrities Gossips Thread

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't understand, why Zoe Tay still there? really, XiangYun transit better than her in terms of ageing & acting skills.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i don't understand, why Zoe Tay still there? really, XiangYun transit better than her in terms of ageing & acting skills.

If shes not invited, she will go crying to the press again. She is the AH JIE mah....I still remember her antic one year,

" Bui eh, Bui eh"
"Qiu Hun Qiu Hun"

jw5

Loyal
Some chiobus on local tv:

Rebecca Lim (can speak english and chinese)
Paige Chua (also, but always act damn depressed with furrowed eyebrows)
Rui En (not chio but you xing ge)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

C32A69CF07E58DDEBFB6EC4C8EA.jpg

She looks pretty perky too

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Some chiobus on local tv:

Rebecca Lim (can speak english and chinese)
Paige Chua (also, but always act damn depressed with furrowed eyebrows)
Rui En (not chio but you xing ge)

Paige Chua is pretty but I doubt she will ever make it big in Singapore. Plus, the TV station is hogged by Rui aen, Joanne Pay and Jeannette Aw. Chen Fengling had to change her name for a shot at lady luck but that did not seem to be working very well. Liu Zhi Xuan surrendered and went back to midland. Fiona Xie became a mistress.

jw5

Loyal
Paige Chua is pretty but I doubt she will ever make it big in Singapore. Plus, the TV station is hogged by Rui aen, Joanne Pay and Jeannette Aw. Chen Fengling had to change her name for a shot at lady luck but that did not seem to be working very well. Liu Zhi Xuan surrendered and went back to midland. Fiona Xie became a mistress.

Paige was and still is a model. She should be fine with the endorsements.
I can't stand Joanne Peh, claimed on tv "don't make me sound so shallow."
The seventh princess is Dawn, think she left the station also.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
that must be 20 years ago. i still sec school. i remember ivy lee was the prettiest then.

Ivy Lee, even as a milf is still a stunner. She has grown from pretty to prettier. Cannot be said the same for Lao Zoe.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asking this deboned ah kua on his imaginary stories is just like hearing ram's tall tales

Okay lah dumbfuck I am sorry for ramming your arse for the last two weeks. Please see that as surrogate parental love. Is that balm enough sore ass? LOL Dumbfuck Racist Moderator. Glad to see you had back down from your racist drivel somewhat, keep it up......LOL.....LOL......LOL