• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oh my God! India has 55 billionaires! And you know how hard it is to tax them.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
china still beats india.

Fucking schizophreniac. You disgust me with your delusions of anti-Chinese discrimination in fucking Chinese-dominated Singapore. See a shrink for goodness sake. How many PRC Chinese billionaires can you find on the Forbes richest 100 list? 1. Indians? 4. Now fuck off with your imagined persecution of Chinese. And stop pretending to be a Chinese. Not when you can't even read and write simple Chinese. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking schizophreniac. You disgust me with your delusions of anti-Chinese discrimination in fucking Chinese-dominated Singapore. See a shrink for goodness sake. How many PRC Chinese billionaires can you find on the Forbes richest 100 list? 1. Indians? 4. Now fuck off with your imagined persecution of Chinese. And stop pretending to be a Chinese. Not when you can't even read and write simple Chinese. :rolleyes:

ummm firstly if you check the list you'll see that there are more chinese billionaires compared to indian billionaires. You need to get your eyes checked. the fact of the matter is china still beats india in billionaires so what are you ranting about?

Ok so i wrote one simple sentence and you come up with this shit? I think you are insane and fyi chinese are discriminated in singapore compared to the indians. They get less respect compared to the shit skins. I'm not chinese? Why do you say that? I cannot write and read simple chinese? Seriously what makes you say that you dumb POS? Comeon explain yourself.

I also like the way you try to make it seem like i'm not chinese to somehow weaken my stance on things using ad hominem attacks which is a cheap shot but this backfires.

You see if i'm actually not a chinese and so pro chinese doesn't this make the chinese stance even stronger? Here we have a non chinese that's so willing to pretend to be chinese put down his own race. Yes i'm actually a keling. I hate my own race so much i hate my own skin color so much. I like chinese so much. :wink:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lol he cannot read and write simple Chinese? Lol.