• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the evil bible

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very evasive and cunning strategic when you are cornered and lanjiao jammed in the mouth. :wink:

Strawman hugger really cannot make it. Even if he can give the lame excuse the psalm2 1379 is teaching the moral story of the ugliness of man, then he will be death silence on why 'Happy'. Better attacks in other mindless way. :wink:

The bible is a primitive story book inspired by men! :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very evasive and cunning strategic when you are cornered and lanjiao jammed in the mouth. :wink:

The bible is a primitive story book inspired by men! :wink:

My my....what a predicament DIVA finds himself in. But give little credit for trying hard to discredit Christianity with the meagre knowledge he has of the faith. LOL!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see, christians of your kind are those holy appearing people that would go wild 'Happy' to seize infants and dashes them against the rocks.

Should be everybody see...:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see, christians of your kind are those holy appearing people that would go wild 'Happy' to seize infants and dashes them against the rocks.

Should be everybody see...:wink:

LOL! Another failed DIVA attempt to smear the better opponent!:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very clever and cunning, drifting so far away from answering the Question!

The bible is a story book inspired by men. period!:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very clever and cunning, drifting so far away from answering the Question!

The bible is a story book inspired by men. period!:wink:

LOL! It's a question that DIVA is very scared to answer because if he even tries to answer he knows he have to stop being an atheist. LOL!:wink:

The Bible is a compilation of writings over at least 1500 years by at least 40 different people in different locations who wrote under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Period!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Bible is a compilation of writings over at least 1500 years by at least 40 different people in different locations who wrote under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Period!

Belief rather than fact. Your emission is like the horse in the bible. The bible is a story created by men. period!