• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicely-dressed woman slurps up drink on train

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicely-dressed woman slurps up drink on train

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=30278

getFullSizePhoto.do

A STOMPer watched in disgust as this woman enjoyed her cup of bubble tea whilst aboard a train.

This problem is persistent and prevalent, in spite of the numerous signs placed in and around the trains and stations.

Pepnina3 recounts:

"A young, well-dressed lady drinking bubble tea in the train. I witnessed her finish up the whole cup of drink."

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
she wants to show that she's good at sucking.
stomper should have approach her and ask how much for 1 BJ.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is totally nothing wrong with that. If she is thirsty and why endure the thirst, go ahead and drink it. SHe didn't make the place dirty.

The sign is just a reminder, it is not a must to follow. Those fine $1000 signs are outdated and third world. SInce sg is first world, i believe that the first world lady knows what she is doing.

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is totally nothing wrong with that. If she is thirsty and why endure the thirst, go ahead and drink it. SHe didn't make the place dirty.

The sign is just a reminder, it is not a must to follow. Those fine $1000 signs are outdated and third world. SInce sg is first world, i believe that the first world lady knows what she is doing.

I agree with you on that! The signs were there mainly to prevent littering and dirtying the place in the first place... as long as we are responsible enough not to do those things, why not?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree with you on that! The signs were there mainly to prevent littering and dirtying the place in the first place... as long as we are responsible enough not to do those things, why not?

When a person is behaving in a first world manner, and a then 3rd world behavior see that, you got a tulan story in stomp and forum. He should first educate himself how to be a first world before trying to pour remarks on others. Not everyone is as robotic as him who just follow whatever signs that tells him what to do.

I mean if the govt itself is 3rd world, the citizen themselves dun have to be and in fact that is the start to have a REAL first world govt. They need the people to rid off any 3rd world minister wasting away in the govt.

sometimes these 3rd world sinkies are really a nuisance.

Last edited:

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh, when a Singaporean see a sign, he must obey and expects others to obey.
No wonder so in awe of everything.

Typical Singaporean envy and jealous culture.

They dont like to see others doing what they themselves dare not or cannot do. The same mentality extends to hoping to see others fail or make less money than them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Typical Singaporean envy and jealous culture.

They dont like to see others doing what they themselves dare not or cannot do. The same mentality extends to hoping to see others fail or make less money than them.

That is what i call the exact sinkie traits. I used to have friends like that and now i avoided them far far away. 3rd world to the CORE....

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
drinking should be ok. my problem is pple eating. the smell of the food wafts into the entire cabin and is damn irritating.