• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This bastxrd should be struck by lightning - stole temple donation!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you are not a genius indeed, no wonder yu can't come up with the proofs.

Where did I say I am not a genius? Have you seen my IQ scores? What do you mean come up with proofs? You are the one who made the claims and hearsay statements. The onus is on you to prove? What do you know about the law? What kind of qualifications do you claim to have? What is the point you are trying to make with no points? Do you know how to construct an argument? Do you know what is the minimum number of premises required to form an argument? If you cannot form an argument then you are not making an argument but arguing? Do you know the difference? Did anyone teach you that? Are you making arguments according to the western constructs of science?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana knn another fucktard rumour monger in the vein of bus no.64.

Please back up your statement with proof.

Show evidence. Dun create bullshit out of thin air and fart everywhere.