• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who going Japan? Japan Breast Size Map

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CRzlS.jpg

A map showing the average bra cup size in each of the Japanese prefectures has lately been giving succour to breast lovers, whatever their their preference.

Even for uncouth non-Japanese speakers, the map is simple enough to decipher – the legend in the lower right corner keys colours to cup sizes (which it should be stressed are the ego-boosting inflated Japanese-type sizes).

The map itself clearly shows most of the nation to be mired in B and C cups (75% of the prefectures in total) – lovers of busty maidens are apparently best served by taking a trip to Kyoto and Gifu, for both manage the biggest with E cup averages.

Some unkind souls (or more likely, jealous Tokyoites) have snidely suggested this is because Kansai girls are fatties – however, female obesity rates in Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto are practically identical (and lower than the national average), handily guaranteeing Kyoto’s imminent tourism boom. Easily the fattest prefecture is Okinawa, also the nation’s poorest and, paradoxically, its longest lived.

Those willing to settle for D cups have access to a wider selection – Osaka and Nara, Hiroshima and Okayama, Fukui, Yamanishi, Niigata and, for the brave, Fukushima and Miyagi.

Central Tokyo languishes with mere C cups, whilst neighbouring Chiba and Kanagawa manage only B cup averages.

And for lovers of flat-chested maidens, and appropriately enough for the home of Lucky Star, Saitama is the only prefecture remaining with an A cup average.

sancom

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
At least they have some C, D and E cups. To see such cups in Singapore is super rare...

Unless they are the obease one, ABNN mama, if not, most sinkie girls are A cup...

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
the legend in the lower right corner keys colours to cup sizes (which it should be stressed are the ego-boosting inflated Japanese-type sizes).

So their Bs are our As? And their As are our....? :confused:

But those Jap gals I saw all got E and above one leh!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's true. The singapore gals genes no good. Breast very small. liddat one.

388997386_56dd4c9f7c_m.jpg

At least they have some C, D and E cups. To see such cups in Singapore is super rare...

Unless they are the obease one, ABNN mama, if not, most sinkie girls are A cup...

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've seen several Singaporean women with E cups. But when I do see one my head tells me she did chest.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great, heading to the Kobe office next once I finish work in Taiwan. Its right next to the big boobie capital of Japan, Osaka. Should be an enjoyable couple of Weeks

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do know a lady from Wakayama in the early 80's, she does have nice cup size, they know how to service their man, like shopping, love motel etc they pay without asking you.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Great, heading to the Kobe office next once I finish work in Taiwan. Its right next to the big boobie capital of Japan, Osaka. Should be an enjoyable couple of Weeks

you should try gifu ..meis meis over there got got nice breast size ...alot of japanese man go to their redlight district :wink:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the map of spore. High points are only mt faber and bukit timah hill.

SG not totally hopeless lah. Indians and Malay girls usually boobies got a bit of size also. It's the local Chinese that brings down the national average