• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where best place to check out chiobu on a lazy afternoon?

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are the best places to check out chiobu on a lazy afternoon/early evening

Mainly to watch, drink beer, if suddenly got feeling then can try

My favourite haunts:

Jalan Besar, big coffeeshop at stadium

Geylang Lor 3 steamboat near Singapore Pools

Geylang Lor 35 curry chicken, many PRCs live in the condos there, late night instant erect but afternoon quite slow

Bros here, any more to add...

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
People's Park Complex Food Centre, inside KFC or 冯记, students/half year permit holders walk in and out of residential suit in People's Park Complex

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about here?

baby_coming_out.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where are the best places to check out chiobu on a lazy afternoon/early evening

Mainly to watch, drink beer, if suddenly got feeling then can try

My favourite haunts:

Jalan Besar, big coffeeshop at stadium

We must have crossed path before at this Jalan Besar stadium Broadway coffeshop..:biggrin: I used to drink beer there in the evenings.. Many PRC chicks will have supper there at 3, 4 am.. For Pinay cunts, you can try sitting outside the Esso kiosk at Still Rd.. Sure you'll see many Pinays Pub gals in short skirts goin to work... For Tom Yam pussies, just buy few cans of Chang Beer, a packet of peanuts and make yourself comfy under one of those Beach Rd blocks.. If you lucky, you may find Ramseth there..:biggrin:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Siao lah.... I am at the gym at Paragon.... plenty and orgasmic after sweating... friendly too