• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please Minus My Reputation Points - Tolong Lah !

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
i very curious about negative/positive reputation points leh, since all got positive points so can everyone here minus my points until go negative see how is it like !

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey bro...what for you want this? Later very difficult to post when your points go to zero.

i very curious about negative/positive reputation points leh, since all got positive points so can everyone here minus my points until go negative see how is it like !

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why like that one? He ask people to zap him, but his points keep going up. I never do anything, keep getting zapped :(

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U really want to drop points, just be Pro-PAP and troll WP. Will kena zap to nothing before U can say zap

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You won't get zapped by asking this way. Very simple, just making yourself to be a real nuisance here like posting gory pics or going around pissing forummers off and it will be granted. :biggrin:

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
You won't get zapped by asking this way. Very simple, just making yourself to be a real nuisance here like posting gory pics or going around pissing forummers off and it will be granted. :biggrin:

I'm trying to piss alamaking but he seemed to be retarded to responded to it :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Girls can't piss at anybody. They have to squat and piss, either onto the ground or into the toilet bowl. Only guys can stand, aim and piss at anybody.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jialat....I get zapped until blur :( :( :(

I hope your infatuation with handsome cauliflower orangey Alamaking will come to fruition soon. I've never zapped you. Had I zapped, you'd be prehistory. I play by the rules regardless of my powers. I think you've said nothing to deserve being zapped. However, I can't speak for all else with zapping powers out there.

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope your infatuation with handsome cauliflower orangey Alamaking will come to fruition soon. I've never zapped you. Had I zapped, you'd be prehistory. I play by the rules regardless of my powers. I think you've said nothing to deserve being zapped. However, I can't speak for all else with zapping powers out there.

Thanks handsome. :smile:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women can also take a piss when standing..........just put one leg on the window ledge.

Girls can't piss at anybody. They have to squat and piss, either onto the ground or into the toilet bowl. Only guys can stand, aim and piss at anybody.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn, try to be Mr Nice guy, so fast get your way through again, LOL