• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Fads For Qingming

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qingming Festival (also known as Pure Brightness Festival or Tomb-Sweeping Day), which normally falls on April, 5th every year. It is a festival to hold memorial ceremony for the dead to express one's grief for his lost relatives.

It is a customary for the Chinese to burn offerings made of paper such as branded clothes, accessories, electrical appliances, food, the latest high-tech gadgets(iPhone 4 and iPad 2), cars and bungalows and mansions to their ancestors at their graves during the festival.

In China, there are more than 1000 tons of paper products are burnt as sacrificial offerings to pay respect to ancestors, at a cost of more than US$1.5 billion, according to the country's consumer association.

The Burberry bag has became part of the culture

The Gucci bag is another top seller according to the paper shop

Gucci for men

New Mercedes

Look at the latest Ferrari! Our ancestor can enjoy the luxurious after their lifetime wow

For the dog lover

This is the clothes for the pets!! So cute!

Oh Ferrero

Bala bah bah bah~ They are lovin' it!

Prawn, abalone, Crab etc

The new generation loves fast food

Guess what is it? It is special set for steamboat

Branded shirts

Genuine Jade

Different money

Typical type of paper goods

Oh Mahjong!

Washing machine

Big Mansion

Oh Goft set!

Oh iPhone 4

Wow iPhone 4 (888G) for around USD 2.00!!
Maybe u can use VIBER apps haha!
This is the way Chinese express their appreciations to the ancestor during Qing Ming festival.

http://googlemei.blogspot.com/2011/04/chinese-qing-ming-festival.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a waste to burn these magnificent works of art.

I would send them as gifts to living people.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about mistress and maids?

WTF!!! Has any one of these celestial beings ever thought that in this "other world" material things no longer are desired? Wasting time, wasting money, polluting the air!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like the latest trend for their dead is to offer the latest models of iPhone and iPads.:biggrin:

bro..those gadgets got comes with charger anot ? :wink: what about the iphone ? got sim card anot ? later buy liao like sim lim square or lucky plaza must pay extra money for charger :wink: and not forgetting the cars ...got COE or road tax anot ?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Down there? Not up? I think erection will not like being down there.:biggrin:

if down confirm no time or chance to use because everyday kena whack by " cow head and horse face "..but if up means god liao ..god have magical powers dont need phone or car . ...you make me beri confuse leh bro . :wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro....charger or not...sim card or not.....all depends on your sbf points. More than 600 pts everything also got. Char bor also got.

bro..those gadgets got comes with charger anot ? :wink: what about the iphone ? got sim card anot ? later buy liao like sim lim square or lucky plaza must pay extra money for charger :wink: and not forgetting the cars ...got COE or road tax anot ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro....charger or not...sim card or not.....all depends on your sbf points. More than 600 pts everything also got. Char bor also got.

wow...like that i beri heng ar ..above 600 pts liao ..but with more then 600pts , can i chose not to go that place anot ? :wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
more than 600 points can ' buy a life '.....no need to die for another 100 years.....but must stay on sbf.

wow...like that i beri heng ar ..above 600 pts liao ..but with more then 600pts , can i chose not to go that place anot ? :wink:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some things just don't make any sense but still people believe such things.:(

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
if down confirm no time or chance to use because everyday kena whack by " cow head and horse face "..but if up means god liao ..god have magical powers dont need phone or car . ...you make me beri confuse leh bro . :wink:

I am also very confuse seeing so many people burning things and praying. How come no common sense?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some things just don't make any sense but still people believe such things.:(

human always fear the unknown ...and by injecting fear into ppl to make them believe in it ..thats how religions and some culture come about .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am also very confuse seeing so many people burning things and praying. How come no common sense?

religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful...we can not convince a believer of anything, for their belief is not based on evidence, it is based on a deep-seated need to believe :wink:

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

.... and cash card for ERP. I'm sure LKY will install ERP when he went there.