• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NDP 2008 Wild Wild Wet!

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,172904,00.html?

NDP 2008
WOW WOW WET!
It rained on their parade, but these proud kids won't let some drizzle put out their sizzle
August 11, 2008

THEY put on their red ponchos from their National Day Parade (NDP) kit when the sky started to drizzle.

But when the Singapore flag flew past and the national anthem was sung, the rain stopped.

Things started looking up at Singapore's 43rd birthday celebrations.

The capacity crowd erupted when the Black Knights did their flypast.

And then, the National Day fireworks exploded over the Singapore night sky.

Far away from Marina Bay, about 100 people gathered on the rooftop terrace of Hougang Mall to watch the celebrations.

The terrace was used for Hougang Mall's 'Picnic Under the Stars' event. Families who spent $100 at the shops in the mall could receive a basket of goodies and spend National Day afternoon on the roof.

A wall-sized TV was set up for old and young alike to enjoy the evening's proceedings.

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon, punctuated by drizzles, and kids dozing off.

However, when the Black Knights flew past and formed a heart-shaped trail, people jumped up and ran into the rain to watch.

A rainbow appeared as the rain subsided, a sign of better things to come?

Cai Haoxiang, newsroom intern

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky the rain not very heavy. I hope there is heavy rain that on NDP. So I will get to see those crazy will said on National TV.
Sure many will say eg. I love NDP, even flood I will come also...............