• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In Mudland: Intruder no bring condom, so use plastic bag to rape mother of 4!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If a woman intruder enter my house and want to rape my "son", I will also give myself up to save him. This is the greatness of a father.:biggrin:

You can find your kukubird already? Better lose more tummy fats :biggrin:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have read somewhere before that a victim's relatitation often resulted in more injuries or even death. Imagine the mother had fought back or tried to bite his dick like some of us suggested and lost the struggle, would it not put her and most likely her children in more danger?

With the size of the average minah housewife in malaysia, She could have just splattered the bugger!