• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Acid in MRT train, how come not taken as an act of terror?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she must have been searching long in desperation
looking for a man to give her penetration
otherwise a sperm donor for impregnation
or whatever to start some fertilization
but lo and behold life makes an alteration
when she rides on the mass rapid locomotion
she chances upon what seems like liquefaction
thinking perhaps it is godsend spermination
so she sits her butt down on pondification
hoping for puddle to start mass germination
but after awhile arse gets an inflamation
cheebye area also gets burning sensation

to be continued.....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thinking that the transparent fluid is water, the woman sat on it only to discovered a stinging sensation to her buttock

I don't understand the logic. If the seat was wet, why will anyone still go on to sit on it? Or maybe she just wants to get wet?

Spot on.. I'm also puzzled on why she still sat on the wet seat..:confused: I think she loves the cool feeling of some wetness on her ass.. Some gals got weird fetishes.. But in the end her backide kenna burnt big time..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thinking that the transparent fluid is water, the woman sat on it only to discovered a stinging sensation to her buttock

I don't understand the logic. If the seat was wet, why will anyone still go on to sit on it? Or maybe she just wants to get wet?

She just wants a seat to lay her fat ass.

Probably though her skirt will absorb all that water.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't think its student, more like factory workers. its actually relatively easy in those electroplating company for workers to have access to such chemicals.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it can happen in the MRT it can also happen in all public areas. So be careful and look before plonking your ass on a seat. Warn your loved ones about this.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
continuing the saga of acid arse in twelve by twelve poetry....

out of arse biting pain and dissatisfaction
and sheer discomfort and nagging trepidation
she has to check in for medical inspection
final result is a source of consternation
more so it is a case of incredulation
why the fuck is acid in her lower bastion?!
why would anyone sit on a wet location
when no one knows if there is contamination
with dirt, germs and bacteria in constant motion
someone will be sure to contract itchy kar chng
this is not just about one's foolish compulsion
it's a sign of total sinkie re-tar-da-tion

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
some more for it to be that concentrated enough to burn skin, that kind of concentration in general is not handled by students (i prepared things for teaching b4) even at poly and uni level (except honours project then everything goes). i suspect its more like those foreign workers that work in those chemical plants.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its so scary to think that there are people who have access to such acid. Reminded me of those acid throwing case from buildings in HK. Alot of innocent passerbys bere injured. Singapore has very tough laws on the possession of such chemicals and yet we seen it happening...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
for school and those research lab, those who have access to it are trained scientists/students. in fact its more unlikely for this group of people to do such things as we are more sane. but put it in the hand of uneducated factory workers like palms23 , that one hard to say already.

in fact when i work for a short while in those electroplating lab, i got a shock at how lax the rules are in letting those foreigner workers handling it (the safety standard is ridiculous).

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm reading the Shit Times in my office now.. The report stated that the lady is a 27 yr old hairdresser.. Gotta the feeling she must be quite chio.. If she's already married or in a relationship, then I pity her guy.. He can't do any doggy on her for the time being now..:biggrin:

She got many reasons to sue SMRT, and also the Transport Ministry

Reason No 1 : She will be faced with humiliation in the future if some guy do the doggy on her.. The guy might freak out upon seeing the state of her charred ass..

Reason No 2 : In the future there'll be trauma for her each time she see a white liquid..

Reason No 3 : She can't wear G string or Bikini bottom anymore due to the present state of her butt..

Ass MRT....:eek:

can sue meh?
they ask you : you board the train and sit with EYES CLOSED izzit ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could possibly be a student who got the acid from school and played a stupid prank. Worst of all, we usually do not have water in the trains to dilute and wash.
knn this is not mischevious prank liao.....
harmless prank like stinkbomb is still okay.......or mix dishwashing liquid into fountain to let it foam.......playing with acid is not prank.