• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advice Needed - Threathen Over Nude Pics

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
She holds a S Pass and is working in one of the bank lah....Kns, 2 pages and no real advices given.

If amicable breakup is not possible, guess got to go to the cops and let the guy know that she has already made police report. Dun know about how police handle this sort of case. Will they take this up, and how far will they pursue the case to prevent the guy from releasing the pics out? This sort of BG relationship that turned sour can be messy, and even worse if there are things that are being used to threaten the other.

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Healthy lifestyle. It's a pleasure to wake up naturally at 6am unlike last time when I will have problem waking up :biggrin:

Wah so early continue this thread liao ... :biggrin:

bro ...sure or not? If you dont want then hope you dont get angry if i take ok?

Haha ... I hope your didi no problem with erection :biggrin:

When she was thin, quite cute. If she shed that extra 15kg, I will up her immediately. :biggrin:
Later I will pm her pic to KNNBCCB as I promised him. So at least you all know I'm not talking cock lah. Hehe

Just up her lah brudder ... :biggrin:
Uncle g.dragon says doggie is the way to go :biggrin:
Waiting Ur chio bu pic liao :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When she was thin, quite cute. If she shed that extra 15kg, I will up her immediately. :biggrin:

Bro, you should bring her out for some jogging.. Jog 3 times a week with her.. By 2 months I'm sure she can shed that extra 15kg lard on her tummy.. Thats what I did years back with this gal stayin Bedok Reservoir.. She weight 72kg, and her height is around 1.7.. After doin nite jogging her, we would always relax at a playground near her block to cool down and drink some water.. Really turned me on when she's all sweaty.. After that its my turn to do some finger exercise on her...:biggrin:

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong wrong, should be...

1) my 1 project profits > Raiders monthly salary, i can get 2-3 projects a month :biggrin::biggrin:
2) have money, but the car I wanted to buy not available :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

you buy that $29 camcorder or what mpeg thing already? $29 also think so long. lol. later no more stock you know.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, you should bring her out for some jogging.. Jog 3 times a week with her.. By 2 months I'm sure she can shed that extra 15kg lard on her tummy.. Thats what I did years back with this gal stayin Bedok Reservoir.. She weight 72kg, and her height is around 1.7.. After doin nite jogging her, we would always relax at a playground near her block to cool down and drink some water.. Really turned me on when she's all sweaty.. After that its my turn to do some finger exercise on her...:biggrin:

Haha, and do you realised that fat girls are actually more accomodating and more wild on the bed? Perhaps it is to make up for their lack of figure. Some fat girls are actually very nice looking. If only they could shed their weight. Was going to PM you her pic but cannot attach..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Upload to photobucket and copy paste the link lah, lol

pm me!! pm me!!

I sent the pic to KNNBCCB and Zeddy liao. As for you....

Alamaking has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.:biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alamaking has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.:biggrin:

Wah lao eh brudder !!! My nose bleeding siah ...:biggrin:
Look very nice and sweet gurl ...
This type of gurl cannot con you wan :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Okok, clear liao, send send. Bor bian, I very popular here, msg always full, LOL

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Assuming that she did not ask a cent from me, and it's a genuine case (it could happen to any girl, any nationality)
How would you have handle this case brother?

The bf is a sinkie. In his 30s. Supposedly to be a boss, but always borrow from her, ask her to pay for petrol. That night I was with her(as a friend) listening to their problems, he called and he sounded like a mad man.

1) Get her a voice recorder
2) Go talk to the bf again about breaking up
3) Let him repeat the threat
4) Filed police report with voice recording

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah lao eh brudder !!! My nose bleeding siah ...:biggrin:
Look very nice and sweet gurl ...
This type of gurl cannot con you wan :biggrin:

Yeah, that was her when she is 60kg. Now 65kg...Just need her to shed that extra 15kg, sure nice...if 55kg also not bad. Now she is a C cup.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok lah, quite pretty, try cunnilaubu's ways, might work, but if she's a part-time FL, then the BF sure drag her into the fray...

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yeah, that was her when she is 60kg. Now 65kg...Just need her to shed that extra 15kg, sure nice...if 55kg also not bad. Now she is a C cup.

knn lose some more weight C will become B. The choice is yours. Make your decision wisely. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro if you are the naughty type then you can try this..

If you have the BF's HP no, maybe you can do some prank calls on the fucktard.. or better still scrawl his No in the cubicle of some hawker ctr toilets.. I did that last time on this chap.. I tahan the smell and went to Tekka Market toilet and scrawled the Hp no of this guy that I tulan with..

Few weeks later, he told me that many people called him and asked him for some BJs..:biggrin: He didn't know that it was my work.. He then changed his Hp no and gave me the new one.. Again I did the same thing, this time at a park bench near to Petain Rd.. I knew that its a hotspot for gays and true enough some gays called him up for some service..:biggrin: Again he changed his Hp no.. Lost touch with that farker last year, so don't know what he's doin now..

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng suggested to pose her pics here for viewing 1st.:biggrin:
want to buy durian also must smell and shake the fruit 1st mah.:biggrin:

I agree.. Tell her to post her pictures online. Then make police report and sue the kidney out of her current BF. Everyone will sympathize with her. She gets her money back. Her BF gets fucked and we all get to enjoy! WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN situation.