• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advice Needed - Threathen Over Nude Pics

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
like I said on the other thread, her BP is on the high side, should go under medication to bring it down to save level of - say 120/80

This one is height and weight lah. Hehe.

Ok everyone, time to sleep. Healthy lifestyle. Continue tmr.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No, it's not me lah. :biggrin:

This is a real case. Previously I did mentioned that I knew a 25 years old PRC chick. Else are just normal friends, I have yet to score her as she is still attached. But her bf is one of a asshole. Used her money, borrow from her. Now that she is breaking up with him, she got threathen by him. That asshole wanted to publish her nude pics on the Internet if she leave him.

What should she do? I advised her to call the cops.

In China, they also have another trick -- the divorce ruse. Gal will ask money from you to divorce her hubby so she can be with you. Supposedly the money is used for court fees, to bribe officials, even to pay off her hubby to sign the divorce papers.

I have a friend who was cheated of $16K using this method. Once the money was handed over the PRC chick went back to her hubby and lived happily ever after with her 5 yo child.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In China, they also have another trick -- the divorce ruse. Gal will ask money from you to divorce her hubby so she can be with you. Supposedly the money is used for court fees, to bribe officials, even to pay off her hubby to sign the divorce papers.

I have a friend who was cheated of $16K using this method. Once the money was handed over the PRC chick went back to her hubby and lived happily ever after with her 5 yo child.

Assuming that she did not ask a cent from me, and it's a genuine case (it could happen to any girl, any nationality)
How would you have handle this case brother?

The bf is a sinkie. In his 30s. Supposedly to be a boss, but always borrow from her, ask her to pay for petrol. That night I was with her(as a friend) listening to their problems, he called and he sounded like a mad man.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro ...sure or not? If you dont want then hope you dont get angry if i take ok?

something like this ? then i donwan the nude pics lah...

original_IoG3_2404000080351261.jpg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Assuming that she did not ask a cent from me, and it's a genuine case (it could happen to any girl, any nationality)
How would you have handle this case brother?

The bf is a sinkie. In his 30s. Supposedly to be a boss, but always borrow from her, ask her to pay for petrol. That night I was with her(as a friend) listening to their problems, he called and he sounded like a mad man.
Probably an OKT, or the guy helped her to get a long term stay in SG and she cant get rid of him. Aiyah, you so laojiao, no need advices liao lah, hahaha

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Probably an OKT, or the guy helped her to get a long term stay in SG and she cant get rid of him. Aiyah, you so laojiao, no need advices liao lah, hahaha

She holds a S Pass and is working in one of the bank lah....Kns, 2 pages and no real advices given.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not that fat leh. Compare to me, I think okay.

Pretty or not?

When she was thin, quite cute. If she shed that extra 15kg, I will up her immediately. :biggrin:
Later I will pm her pic to KNNBCCB as I promised him. So at least you all know I'm not talking cock lah. Hehe

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not that fat leh. Compare to me, I think okay.

Pretty or not?

When she was thin, quite cute. If she shed that extra 15kg, I will up her immediately. :biggrin:
Later I will pm her pic to KNNBCCB as I promised him. So at least you all know I'm not talking cock lah. Hehe

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo, I'm not the bf lah. No photos. She is 158/65. U want? :biggrin:

1. He borrowed 3k from her, yet to return
2. He drives a car, pumps her in his car and she pumps and pay the petrol(champion)
3. They go out to eat, 90% she pay
4. He sees a 2k laptop he likes, ask her to sign credit card which her patents gave her(classic)

He is supposedly a boss who has his own company. LOL. Be a boss until like that really no standard.

Good Mornin Bros... Wah Lau Eh.. How can I miss this thread??? Slept super early last nite..

For the height and weight stated, I can visualize how short and chubby she is.. Got impact if piak piak this kind of gal.. Bastard BF some more can do it inside the car.. Raiders be careful of being a Hero.. She might fall for you..:biggrin: I suggest you advise her her to lodge a police report.. But if she ask you to follow her and confront her BF, then its better that you don't.. Things might turn out to be ugly if the BF sees you and her together..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good Mornin Bros... Wah Lau Eh.. How can I miss this thread??? Slept super early last nite..

For the height and weight stated, I can visualize how short and chubby she is.. Got impact if piak piak this kind of gal.. Bastard BF some more can do it inside the car.. Raiders be careful of being a Hero.. She might fall for you..:biggrin: I suggest you advise her her to lodge a police report.. But if she ask you to follow her and confront her BF, then its better that you don't.. Things might turn out to be ugly if the BF sees you and her together..

Thanks brother. I won't get myself involved if there is going to be any confrontation. I just advise her as a friend. That's why I chose not to up her. In the future I might if she clears her current mess :biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin: Later I will pm her pic to KNNBCCB as I promised him. So at least you all know I'm not talking cock lah. Hehe

how do we know that you two not talking cock, put her pic here lah _
okay, you can mosaic her CB part so we won't recognize