• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie girl made racist remarks heard her twitter account blocked & police case

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bash ah neh = racist
bash m&d = racist
bash ang mo = racist
bash prc = racist
bash pinoy = racist

the above listed bash sinkies leh = ?

wat the fuck is going on?

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
the above listed bash sinkies leh = choose either one; kick spurs in sinkies hide, or sinkies should go home and do some self-reflection:(

In summary, sinkies must thank our bashers:smile:

bash ah neh = racist
bash m&d = racist
bash ang mo = racist
bash prc = racist
bash pinoy = racist

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians Are Not That Bad Lah

jolo_1993_rpmap.jpg

fucking indian shit skin keling kia black talking shits. That's perfectly ok.

Be wary of young gangster m&ds. When they were not into Islam yet, they were savages. Not much has changed, right ? Now, they are potential terrorists. Not all, a few will do the trick like the Yishun MRT attack video brought back from a Afghanistan hideout. I told you fellas before but a few of you did not choose believe me.

But, I do not see Indians in general as a pain in the neck, but not so bad. Pinoys will fight Malays (southern Philippines).

Arabs, Jews, Chinese and Indians are cunning merchants.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indians Are Not That Bad Lah

jolo_1993_rpmap.jpg

Be wary of young gangster m&ds. When they were not into Islam yet, they were savages. Not much has changed, right ? Now, they are potential terrorists. Not all, a few will do the trick like the Yishun MRT attack video brought back from a Afghanistan hideout. I told you fellas before but a few of you did not choose believe me.

But, I do not see Indians in general as a pain in the neck, but not so bad. Pinoys will fight Malays (southern Philippines).

Hey i'm well aware of the m&ds savage nature. After all you just need to look at their tribes like dayaks for eg and how they head hunted ppl and so on. They are still savage to this day and age it's genetic and cultural. Those few ppl that don't believe you must either be those so called anti racists or just plain naive. The situation in sg is such that only positive stereotypes can be heaped unto m&ds. Why else would ppl keep on saying m&ds are nice frenly ppl when there are many incidents of violent m&d behavior. Anyway seriously in this day and age even though ppl are supposedly more civilized i still see violent behavior being praised. I mean i can bet more ppl were proud of how garang those m&ds were in fighting and always say chinese are more cowardly rather than being more civilized.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought those kelings claim that all the sinkie chinese girls love them ?!?

Somemore all the girls chase after them and how cool they are. But if that were the case why would a chinese gal here be writing things like that about them. It must be a myth and keling's bullshit.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

jolo_1993_rpmap.jpg

You expect people to believe you? On the other hand,you called people low life.didnt your god tell you to love thy neighbour.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't Be Too Naive

sinkies got no race, how to be racist

race : sinkaporian :confused:

Don't be too quick to judge. You'll never know. I'm not racist but Lee Snr was right to suspect their 'loyalty'. Lee has his own motive which is different from ours.

Yes, this kind of education has made us very lax about the true nature of 'belonging' and 'unity' in real life. The young folks should not judge quickly BUT one has to be careful and suspicious. If you lose that mechanism, you will be at losing end NOT them.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

You expect people to believe you? On the other hand,you called people low life.didnt your god tell you to love thy neighbour.

That was his idea NOT mine. Why are you so sad when I said low life ? :biggrin:

My God has to listen to me, not the other way round. Anyway, I'm the King. If He isn't happy with that arrangement, can't be help. :rolleyes:

要霸就霸到底!:wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey i'm well aware of the m&ds savage nature.

I mean i can bet more ppl were proud of how garang those m&ds were in fighting and always say chinese are more cowardly rather than being more civilized.

Savage behaviour has always been left unchecked. Thanks to PAP and their semi-bumi law. Chinese had to be hit on their heads before they will react ? Or they are just plain lazy ?

怕死是没有自尊?自尊是不怕死?自尊是历史,而怕死是狗屎?

We often speak of the stories of the brave and the just.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she looks like fucking dog herself

Please don't compare her to a dog.
My dog is a beautiful and adorable animal.
Her looks can be likened as following:
Eyes like that of a toad.
Nose like that of a chimpanzee
Lips like that of an ape
Hair like that of an ugly decomposing and stinking cadaver from netherworld
Chins like that of a blacksmith's anvil

I don't blame her. She did it becos she could not stand her own ugly looks.
Even a pathologist will not want to conduct a post-mortem on her dead body as it stinks to the 7th heaven.

Last edited:

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
if shes stating her honestly, whats wrong with that? a spade is a spade...

if the Mata need any proof, ask them to go into ah neh-filled trains.

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal
if shes stating her honestly, whats wrong with that? a spade is a spade...
if the Mata need any proof, ask them to go into ah neh-filled trains.

Truly spoken.
However SG Govt is aware that Singaporeans have become very much less welcoming of the FTs.
We have also become more outspoken in our dislike of FTs.

Thus the Authorities regularly try to stamp out 'honest expressions' on public sites.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then sinkie must reflect why they say it lah

bash ah neh = racist
bash m&d = racist
bash ang mo = racist
bash prc = racist
bash pinoy = racist