• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WARNING!! Don't ever buy tablet from CH2 at SLS...cheat customers!!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
#1st Case: Cheat customers by selling faulty set being returned as new set :mad:

35kqrf8.jpg

#2nd Case: This "songzihaoz" is either the PRC boss or staff of CH2, claimed they are the authorized reseller of Ainol tablest. But not only this fucking PRC kena whacked by a senior HWZ member on the new "lemon law", another member exposed his lie by emailing to Ainol HQ in China, and got a reply that CH2 is not their authorised reseller. That means whatever warranty CH2 give is useless...they cannot RMA faulty sets back to China... so what they do is to repackage and sell them later in those IT fairs as new sets to cheat customers...:mad::oIo:

2vbmmxk.jpg

SO BOYCOTT THESE FUCKING DISHONEST PRCs at CH2 SIM LIM SQUARE!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SLS golden rules:

1) I will buy only computer systems (PC, not laptops, not tablets), computer parts or computer games from Level 4-6.
2) I will avoid shops than are found to be manned or owned by Ah Tiongs or shitskins.
3) I will do my own homework and compare prices on the price lists before shopping.
4) I will avoid buying anything from Level 1-3 (consumer electronics, cameras, video game handhelds/consoles, suitcases/travel bags etc).

On tablets:
If you really want a tablet, get an iPad or Kindle.
Forget about the other Android tablets or Windows tablets. They are all crap.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
SLS golden rules:

1) I will buy only computer systems (PC, not laptops, not tablets), computer parts or computer games from Level 4-6.
2) I will avoid shops than are found to be manned or owned by Ah Tiongs or shitskins.
3) I will do my own homework and compare prices on the price lists before shopping.
4) I will avoid buying anything from Level 1-3 (consumer electronics, cameras, video game handhelds/consoles, suitcases/travel bags etc).

On tablets:
If you really want a tablet, get an iPad or Kindle.
Forget about the other Android tablets or Windows tablets. They are all crap.

For andriod , get samsung.. that is the best among all Andriod tablets and phones.

I carry both devices from Samsung and damn proud of it. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Order online directly from manufacturer can or not, this way sure 100% warranty no problem. Or maybe buy from telcos la this way also no problem. I don't understand why must buy from SLS despite the fact and all of us already know there are many crooks from all these ah beng shops. I cannot understand why anyone still want to buy from SLS. Prices from manufacturers have been fixed now a days so how much can one save? Why take such a risk?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Order online directly from manufacturer can or not, this way sure 100% warranty no problem. Or maybe buy from telcos la this way also no problem. I don't understand why must buy from SLS despite the fact and all of us already know there are many crooks from all these ah beng shops. I cannot understand why anyone still want to buy from SLS. Prices from manufacturers have been fixed now a days so how much can one save? Why take such a risk?

They are sinkies, what do you expect. That is how sinkie behaves and think. so they come together and cheat each other and finally kill each other.

That is called their sinkie logic, a normal human being who is already unsinkified will not understand at all.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

Telcos don't carry Ainol tablets. No way to order directly from manufacturer, the other alternative is to order from Chinese online mall like Taobao, and then shipped to singapore by vPost. Need to have a bank account with Chinese bank to order though. :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to save money to buy cheap China tablet, then you should be prepared to be screwed. If you want quality and don't mind paying, go for Samsung, Asus or Apple.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
10.1 is not bad. I understand that 10.1 will get an ICS update this year too, which will make it better. However, i don't understand why 10.1 does not have micro sd slot.

really?? i thought only galaxy note gets that update, 10.1 too? Thought honeycomb is ok. It has a slot for simcard.. well.. 16 gig is ample for me. i am more of an ebook, news and infor reader.. i will use it for my personal work later this year too. i don't need much of a storage.. it works very well for me.

just did some check, you are right, gonna get ICS... oh man!!! this is SUPER ROCKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

http://www.techzek.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-10-1-android-4-0-ice-cream-sandwich-via-cyanogenmod-9/

The buyers of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 can now see CyanogenMod 9 greatly running on their tablets. Information about estimated release date has not been revealed yet, though CyanogenMod team seems to give the hints on its progress about porting the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich to Galaxy Tab 10.1 very soon.

The Galaxy Tab users will not have to wait too long as Steve Cyanogen Kondik has declared that the famous ROM series CyanogenMod will soon come to Galaxy Tab as it upgrades to Ice Cream Sandwich 9 version.

It is believed that the CyanogenMod team has started working on the version 9 and stable versions are expected soon the next year. The team of CyanogenMod has been working hard to release Android 4.0 version of ICS. Even Google launched source code for ICS and so CyanogenMod posted on Google+ recently that they are playing with ICS on Galaxy Tab 10.1 as CyanogenMod 9 is soon to get completed. Steve Kondik says that the experience with slate is amazing and that the build is ready to start soon.

In case CyanogenMod 9 comes out very soon, it will serve as the very first Ice Cream Sandwich ROM running on some tablet. Samsung Galaxy Nexus which is the first Smartphone running the ICS is indeed already out in the market. People have even added positive reviews about the same. But will the Ice Cream Sandwich work great in a tablet too? Well, this is a question still to be answered.

With 1.0 GHz dual core processor that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 has, the Ice Cream Sandwich will indeed be manageable inside the device. However, what still remains to be a mystery is that we need to wait and see how well it works or plays. So, look out for CyanogenMod 9 release date when it will be used in Galaxy Tab 10.1 so that you can use the latest features and applications.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
check this out:

http://www.galaxytabs.com/2012/03/samsung-makes-the-ipad-3s-retina-display/

Samsung is the manufacturer of the iPad 3 display. I know that Apple is branding it as the New iPad, but I am just going to refer to it as the iPad 3. The screen on the iPad 3 is 2048 x 1536. I am pretty sure that that is the highest resolution ever seen on a device with a screen less than 10 inches.

So why does this matter to a website about the Galaxy Tab? Well it does prove that Samsung is capable of producing ultra-high resolution screens. This gives credence to the rumor of the 11.6 inch Galaxy Tab with the resolution of 2560 x 1600. The timing seems right for an announcement of the third generation Galaxy Tab in the next month or so.

so much for APPLE... Samsung ROCKS!!!!!!

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Rectmobile and Scrooball (Clone), I am a Apple fan for phone but also have the iPad first generation. I am thinking to get a Samsung tablet for a change, can recommend or not? You guys talk about Samsung 7.7 and 10.1 and ICS all these I not familiar can offer the name for me please? Also if I need to use for presentation and word processing is the Microsoft Office for tablet expensive and is it easy to use? If you have the above information can share with me please.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rectmobile and Scrooball (Clone), I am a Apple fan for phone but also have the iPad first generation. I am thinking to get a Samsung tablet for a change, can recommend or not? You guys talk about Samsung 7.7 and 10.1 and ICS all these I not familiar can offer the name for me please? Also if I need to use for presentation and word processing is the Microsoft Office for tablet expensive and is it easy to use? If you have the above information can share with me please.

My advice - do not get any tablet without Ice Cream Sandwich OS installed. My Samsung 7.7 is running on Honeycomb now and it is abit laggy at times. The hardware is speedy with 1 gb ram and duo core 1.4ghz. Although Samsung said that it will offer an update, it usually takes months.

There is no official MS Office app for tablets (Apple or Android). However, there are many compatible apps which can open and edit MS Office documents. However, those might have alignment issues. Samsung uses Polaris Office Apps. So far quite ok.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My advice - do not get any tablet without Ice Cream Sandwich OS installed. My Samsung 7.7 is running on Honeycomb now and it is abit laggy at times. The hardware is speedy with 1 gb ram and duo core 1.4ghz. Although Samsung said that it will offer an update, it usually takes months.

There is no official MS Office app for tablets (Apple or Android). However, there are many compatible apps which can open and edit MS Office documents. However, those might have alignment issues. Samsung uses Polaris Office Apps. So far quite ok.

Thanks. Are you saying currently the latest Ice Cream Sandwich is still not available? For my iPad I have Quickoffice which is ok to run all the microsoft office programs. As for the Samsun model which is the latest and what will you recommend specifically to me?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Are you saying currently the latest Ice Cream Sandwich is still not available? For my iPad I have Quickoffice which is ok to run all the microsoft office programs. As for the Samsun model which is the latest and what will you recommend specifically to me?

how about the upcoming samsung galaxy note 10.1, that is cool. you can use the S pen to write stuffs and draw.

I don't use my tablet much for office use at the moment but will use for that later this year.

I just enjoy it for reading, chatting and surfing the net.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who in his right mind buys from those shop sellers outside the shops? They are juust like the ah bengs in those Hp shops.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
who in his right mind buys from those shop sellers outside the shops? They are juust like the ah bengs in those Hp shops.

Like what BusNo64 gave as an example some manufacturers many not have a sales office here and telcos don't carry them too so its left with the sharks in SLS to sell. I guess this is a valid reason if one likes the brand that's not easily available.

jockrobin

Telcos don't carry Ainol tablets. No way to order directly from manufacturer, the other alternative is to order from Chinese online mall like Taobao, and then shipped to singapore by vPost. Need to have a bank account with Chinese bank to order though. :wink:

yeap. I think buying Ainol tablets from chinese online mall like Taobao, is the best choice.
If you do not have China Bank account, you can directly buy it here:
http://www.buychina.com/products?keyword=%E8%89%BE%E8%AF%BA%E5%B9%B3%E6%9D%BF&cid=
and you should buy the Ainol tablets from high reputation sellers in Taobao Or Tmall.

Can be paid by Paypal, Visa and Credit Card.