• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The investment thread (Finally)

supermanz88

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. Cambodia is too far from Singapore and it does not feel good to be enjoying yourself while there is general poverty around you. Even in pure investment sense without landing your feet in Cambodia, property capital gain is usually based on robbing the wealth of their future generation.

oh... u are a nice chap... but those riches are doing what you do not do... the whole financial system are already designed like that.

anyway, so where should we invest now? any suggestion?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh... u are a nice chap... but those riches are doing what you do not do... the whole financial system are already designed like that.

anyway, so where should we invest now? any suggestion?

Invest in hard work to earn your money, you can't go wrong.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good investment opportunity - Selling my East Ledang Premium Terrace at a Much Lower Price than a Bank Auction(Lelong).

Latest Bank Auction/Lelong price is RM1,215,000 (East Ledang Phase 1)
Links -
1) http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-listing/13-1-2016-lelong-east-ledang-nusajaya-for-sale-by-leslie-low-21676112?ref=ls%7Cnormal%7C10%7C43
2) http://www.lelongtips.com.my/property/470617/Terrace-House
3) http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-listing/auction-1301-east-ledang-johor-for-sale-by-peter-yap-21685418?ref=ls%7Cnormal%7C13%7C1

>>> My selling price is only RM980,000 nett (East Ledang Phase 7)<<<

- International Lot (Non-Bumi) but Looking for Malaysian buyer only
- Size: 26 x 75 feet
- 7 units of Daikin air con
- Honeywell Alarm System
- Centralised(storage type) water heater for all bathrooms
- Garden facing(Unblocked view), Premium row

Contact me at +65.8436.1589

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good investment opportunity - Selling my East Ledang Premium Terrace at a Much Lower Price than a Bank Auction(Lelong).

Links -
1) http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-listing/13-1-2016-lelong-east-ledang-nusajaya-for-sale-by-leslie-low-21676112?ref=ls%7Cnormal%7C10%7C43
3) http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-listing/auction-1301-east-ledang-johor-for-sale-by-peter-yap-21685418?ref=ls%7Cnormal%7C13%7C1

- Honeywell Alarm System

Front view of my Premium SuperLink terrace. Garden-facing(Rare, Limited Supply. Best investment!) with unblocked view and cool fresh air.
11138629_674330262692703_670261798962543059_n.jpg

My unit faces a wide open space with beautiful carpet grass (this photo shows only a small part of the actual open space).
11150751_674330266026036_6245720933533855224_n.jpg

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Links -

- Honeywell Alarm System

My unit is Sold, thank you.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unsure if this is right thread to express my layman's (and ignoramus) views on Iskandar.

Popped by last sun to view new phase shophouses in Horizon Hills. This was after recent 2 days SPH property seminar here in Sg, which I attended for my general awareness and knowledge. Developer Gamudaland was promoting with some rebates and discounts from list price circa myr1.4mil.

Just across was Nusajaya (central?) was hundreds of vacant shophouses. No need for any research, just plain visual.
All units were looking pathetically idle, with real estate agents signs plastered everywhere. Even saw a car wash operating in 1.

Saw a 2 storey shophouse resale at existing Horizons Hills (opposite chinese school), going for myr1.2mil but tenanted for monthly myr4.2k. Nice and quiet cluster, but quite apparaent this was lacking "critical mass" traffic. Only 1 prata kopitiam, with next door small grocery shop. Did see couple of restaurants on the other (front) side, but this was morning. But positive was the really big generous outside area (fronting shophouse) which can be used for alfresco extension by owner/lessee.

Next was SiLC, more of industrial area. Saw no. of medical related factories. Cluster of shophouses all empty, but interesting was those facing the upcoming 3 storey mall. One was going for myr1.25mil (near cost price of what owner paid?).

Off to Sunway Iskandar, with planned township of residences/condos. Minimal mix of shophouses, developer asking for
myr 1.5-1.8mil.

Obvious this all looks any investments is in for proverbial long haul (medium term no less) for now.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unsure if this is right thread to express my layman's (and ignoramus) views on Iskandar.

Popped by last sun to view new phase shophouses in Horizon Hills. This was after recent 2 days SPH property seminar here in Sg, which I attended for my general awareness and knowledge. Developer Gamudaland was promoting with some rebates and discounts from list price circa myr1.4mil.

Just across was Nusajaya (central?) was hundreds of vacant shophouses. No need for any research, just plain visual.
All units were looking pathetically idle, with real estate agents signs plastered everywhere. Even saw a car wash operating in 1.

Saw a 2 storey shophouse resale at existing Horizons Hills (opposite chinese school), going for myr1.2mil but tenanted for monthly myr4.2k. Nice and quiet cluster, but quite apparaent this was lacking "critical mass" traffic. Only 1 prata kopitiam, with next door small grocery shop. Did see couple of restaurants on the other (front) side, but this was morning. But positive was the really big generous outside area (fronting shophouse) which can be used for alfresco extension by owner/lessee.

Next was SiLC, more of industrial area. Saw no. of medical related factories. Cluster of shophouses all empty, but interesting was those facing the upcoming 3 storey mall. One was going for myr1.25mil (near cost price of what owner paid?).

Off to Sunway Iskandar, with planned township of residences/condos. Minimal mix of shophouses, developer asking for
myr 1.5-1.8mil.

Obvious this all looks any investments is in for proverbial long haul (medium term no less) for now.

Maybe over at Nusajaya side got a lot of condos and land congregating there, thus more challenging to get tenants. But over at central side or Permas Jaya side still not so bad?:p

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe over at Nusajaya side got a lot of condos and land congregating there, thus more challenging to get tenants. But over at central side or Permas Jaya side still not so bad?:p

JB town still quite vibrant, so vibrant that i avoid that area as much as i can, unless no choice. I was quite surprised by Adda heights area, I went there few years back, all the shophouse empty with all the for rent stickers. Passed by the other day, wow! damn a lot of ppl, another place i will avoid :p

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB town still quite vibrant, so vibrant that i avoid that area as much as i can, unless no choice. I was quite surprised by Adda heights area, I went there few years back, all the shophouse empty with all the for rent stickers. Passed by the other day, wow! damn a lot of ppl, another place i will avoid :p

If, and should the RTS materialise between Woodlands and JB, I am pretty sure the properties there will become "hot", if not at least warmed up.:p

Maybe by then I will look for a job near Woodlands area.:biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But over at central side or Permas Jaya side still not so bad?:p
In the dark on Permas Jaya, what do I know?:biggrin: Only good thing was our easy kopitiam lunch at Bkt Indah, for a song (due to currency diff:p). Hit me that B Indah is THE place be it shopping, massage. Even got coach from across 2nd link to AEON mall.
I can then relate to your sense of relaxed living over there :wink:

Asides, Medini looks way more positive than my last foray 2-3 years ago. Gleneagles up, Legoland's looking bigger, and saw 2 universities nearby.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the dark on Permas Jaya, what do I know?:biggrin: Only good thing was our easy kopitiam lunch at Bkt Indah, for a song (due to currency diff:p). Hit me that B Indah is THE place be it shopping, massage. Even got coach from across 2nd link to AEON mall.
I can then relate to your sense of relaxed living over there :wink:

Asides, Medini looks way more positive than my last foray 2-3 years ago. Gleneagles up, Legoland's looking bigger, and saw 2 universities nearby.

Try a little bit of adventure on the central or eastern side lah....JB not just Bukit Indah happening :wink:

For example, Tebrau City shopping mall is under going expansion (think more shopping!). Permas Jaya got another Aeon Jusco, and there are many delectable eating places there. Meanwhile I am looking forward to the new cinema halls opening soon at Today's Market at Seri Alam....no more having to go all the way to Tebrau City or KSK City to watch movies!:biggrin: