• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poly student pleas with female coursemates to "wear more clothes"

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously, that freshman needs help.. :wink:

20120321.092330_polydressing.jpg

SINGAPORE - China Press reported that a freshman at Singapore Polytechnic made a plea on an online forum to his female coursemates to "wear more clothes".

He said he had worked hard to enter the institution and he needed to concentrate on his studies without being distracted by girls.

"Can ask them not to be too revealing? Shorts, mini skirts, sleeveless ... how can I concentrate in class?" he wrote.

He also complained that the girls "loved to show off their cleavage and long legs".

"It's okay if they are ugly. But they are all very pretty!" he wrote.

His post has attracted much criticism, with some people labelling him a monk while others called him hopeless.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
konglanjiaowei, where are you? :biggrin:

But I seriously dont mind looking at all these sweet candies. Nowadays, when I come across girls who dressed like this, I will look at them and give them the, "Hey, im fucking you in my brain" and make sure that they know I am looking at them. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... "Can ask them not to be too revealing? Shorts, mini skirts, sleeveless ... how can I concentrate in class?" he wrote ...
how can u not concentrate? ... dun tokcok! ...

in crass, dey parade in front of u meh? ... if not, u can c their loong legs meh? ...

u go sit front row la ... lidat u can c no woman in front of u ...