• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young and Dangerous in Pasir Ris - family chalet party become gang fight?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Don't tell me you would want to fight if you were younger? Don't have to act so rash and get offended over everything. espcially something like staring.

I have been smiling back since way back, fyi. Getting stabbed or beaten up over a staring incident is one of the dumbest things one can do to one's body. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ha ha ha, bro you are funny lah! That tattoo can wash off one. BTW, John Lennon was a genius, a great poet.

bro now i suspected bro eatshitanddie go into a trance because of john lennon ....the mystery is solved :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In gangster culture.....staring is throwing an open challenge to check out the competition....machiam animal world where the incumbent pack marks and police its territory.

A foreign or potential threat enters their area so the resident pack test the threat level by staring....if non hostile will not stare back or a weaker group might back down and stop staring after awhile signaling submission.
Things escalate when the staring register a 'stalemate' meaning the other group 'accepts' the challenge....
Then as in the animal world, the rival packs might engage in howling or posturing contest and ultimately in a duel.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to narong yes staring is obviously like a means to ask for a challenge. Everyone of us knows what it means. Even a non gangster person knows what it means cos that's right down to animal instinct. The problem is that such staring cases usually involve fights between gangsters and non gangsters aka assaults or wannabes. I seriously doubt this shafiq and those youths are involved in any gang. Just too much bravado and as a human being one should exercise his human mentality and think before he acts. Animals act by instincts but humans have a functioning brain to help them discern in situtations rather than succumb to their primal instincts. Ppl with low intelligence then to give in to instincts rather than to use their brains to think out the situation.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In gangster culture.....staring is throwing an open challenge to check out the competition....machiam animal world where the incumbent pack marks and police its territory.

A foreign or potential threat enters their area so the resident pack test the threat level by staring....if non hostile will not stare back or a weaker group might back down and stop staring after awhile signaling submission.
Things escalate when the staring register a 'stalemate' meaning the other group 'accepts' the challenge....
Then as in the animal world, the rival packs might engage in howling or posturing contest and ultimately in a duel.

butter , i think you are gangster leh ...somemore the helmet you wear like going into bank for robbery ...if i see you entering a bank i confirm run ...:wink:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i tot after the DTE incident, the poodles said they will step up the security?:eek:

summore wif his mother beside him, he choose to challenge the group?:eek:
does his mum knows who is wrong?:eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
butter , i think you are gangster leh ...somemore the helmet you wear like going into bank for robbery ...if i see you entering a bank i confirm run ...:wink:
I am reformed gangster....machiam reborn christian hehe
No la gangsterism in Sinkieland was already a sunset industry decades ago....now practically extinct.
Actually I not sure what is definition of sinkie gangster....I know many supposedly big time gangster types that look and behave like normal man in the street.

My helmet is a Simpson Diamondback with iridium shield

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No la gangsterism in Sinkieland was already a sunset industry decades ago....now practically extinct.
Actually I not sure what is definition of sinkie gangster....I know many supposedly big time gangster types that look and behave like normal man in the street.

you are right bro..big time gangster all very relax now ...by the way your helmet very nice is it parang toh proof and bullet proof ? :wink: thought of making all my bouncers wear like that as part of their uniform ...dont you think suits go well with helmet too ? going to start a fashion statement in japan liao ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

to tell you the truth, the more guai lan the gangster the more usless he is that's what someone told me. Those real hardcore gangsters act like normal ppl and those show offs are either wannabes or low time gangsters. Those higher up tend to do more into business rather than stare at strangers.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to tell you the truth, the more guai lan the gangster the more usless he is that's what someone told me. Those real hardcore gangsters act like normal ppl and those show offs are either wannabes or low time gangsters. Those higher up tend to do more into business rather than stare at strangers.

Very true... If you obeserved, most big time gangsters are quite low profile and act humble.. Its the poser gangsters that will be Yaya most of the times.. Most of these are young chaps purposely spoiling for a fight.. Just look at the Mats gangsters.. Most of their so called headmen ride a motorbike or drive a week end cars or company lorries.. Really epic failure.. I had seen this Mat headman comin to my Tampines kopitiam during one night for settlement talk with another Malay rival gang.. Both headmen drove week end cars..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very true... If you obeserved, most big time gangsters are quite low profile and act humble.. Its the poser gangsters that will be Yaya most of the times.. Most of these are young chaps purposely spoiling for a fight.. Just look at the Mats gangsters.. Most of their so called headmen ride a motorbike or drive a week end cars or company lorries.. Really epic failure.. I had seen this Mat headman comin to my Tampines kopitiam during one night for settlement talk with another Malay rival gang.. Both headmen drove week end cars..

I bet the both of them acted like they were the baddest asses on the planet. Most of these ppl are like the biggest show offs but when it comes to real fights or a real test they crumble the fastest.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
All gangsters whether high or low profile, arrogant or humble, act tough or act cool are failures, drop-outs or have misplaced sense of importance. They may be rich, loaded to the eyeballs with financial assets, have a string of properties etc does not change the fact that they live by intimidation, threats and by violence. They take advantage of people who are either weak or vulnerable. Gangsters whether they drive a weekend car or new series BMW are society's leaches. Imagine taking $10 from street walkers, $300 a month from Hawkers to god knows what.

Any chap who took a blood oath to defend his brotherhood is a dumb fuck. Fighting for your family and yourself is one thing but fighting for some other drop-out is just plain dumb. The only good gangster is a dead gangster or a bouncer at nightspot.

I do however have time for those who have reformed and are prepared to be part of society.

I have a lot more respect for a humble technician or a clerk that worked hard, staying in a 2 or 3 room flat and raising a family with values. I know a humble chap and his wife who stayed in a 3 flat in Lower Delta Rd and raised 3 doctors.

Anyway I suspect the majority of Secret Society members are there due to neighbourhood influence and the need to feel wanted or recognised by others during their teens. Something quite understandable.

If for some reason all the gangsters disappeared, I don't thing society will miss a beat. If 2 or 3 hawkers in a hawker centre closed shop, I am sure we would notice it real quick.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumbass Mat yaya papaya with his mommy beside him. dono what the F hes trying to prove by starting the fight.all wouldve ended well had he ignored them

"some men you just cant reach..thats what we got here last week " intro to Civil War

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you read the story, it does not add up. There must be at least 5 people on one side to be charged for the offence of rioting. 2 against 3 is not righting but just affray.; More like a bunch of young drunks with too much of hormones showing the ladies their mettle.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All gangsters whether high or low profile, arrogant or humble, act tough or act cool are failures, drop-outs or have misplaced sense of importance. They may be rich, loaded to the eyeballs with financial assets, have a string of properties etc does not change the fact that they live by intimidation, threats and by violence. They take advantage of people who are either weak or vulnerable. Gangsters whether they drive a weekend car or new series BMW are society's leaches. Imagine taking $10 from street walkers, $300 a month from Hawkers to god knows what.

Any chap who took a blood oath to defend his brotherhood is a dumb fuck. Fighting for your family and yourself is one thing but fighting for some other drop-out is just plain dumb. The only good gangster is a dead gangster or a bouncer at nightspot.

Thanks for the obvious and moral education lesson. :rolleyes: Remember kids don't commit evil deeds when you grow up ok. All rise up early to work and come back early from work so you can go early to bed.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you read the story, it does not add up. There must be at least 5 people on one side to be charged for the offence of rioting. 2 against 3 is not righting but just affray.; More like a bunch of young drunks with too much of hormones showing the ladies their mettle.

Affray may not stand in this case. Police must witness the fight or scuffle for charge to stand.