• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, will the powder coated mild steel corrode/ rust over time ?

will rust but at least can last 20yrs lah worth or not ? maybe in 20yrs can change something better and nicer in the market.
Hence not all things need to think life time waranty if price factor not farvable curently. example last time LED light cost 100 does not justified saving, but now only cost 10, it make more sense to use LED right?

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put fake grass , I have given up on both carpet grass and pearl grass lor !

eh u stay perm , watering shouldnt be a problem leh .....
artificial grass will have drainage problem leh , i hv stray cats like to pass thru my house to go another lane one , in case they decided to pee in my garden ....

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh u stay perm , watering shouldnt be a problem leh .....
artificial grass will have drainage problem leh , i hv stray cats like to pass thru my house to go another lane one , in case they decided to pee in my garden ....

I see , watering not a problem . However need to remove weeds , put fertilizers ..... sibeh waste time lor !

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh i saw yr garden so nicely done up , tout u like to do gardening works ....

Yes like the garden but hate the works ... haha . Just like we like dogs but hate clearing their shits .
You saw my Casinia garden or Nusa Duta one ? Now my ND garden use only fake grass lor , so far sibeh song , maintainence free . However can last how long , still too early to tell , will give you all some feedback years later . As for drainage , should be OK . Got no drainage problem if you do it correctly .

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes like the garden but hate the works ... haha . Just like we like dogs but hate clearing their shits .
You saw my Casinia garden or Nusa Duta one ? Now my ND garden use only fake grass lor , so far sibeh song , maintainence free . However can last how long , still too early to tell , will give you all some feedback years later . As for drainage , should be OK . Got no drainage problem if you do it correctly .

i saw Casinia one , ND i thought u still doing reno ? done liao ? never call us to go see see look look ....

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know of any security mechanism that can secure and lock sliding glass doors such that it cannot be forcefully slide open or lifted off its tracks with crowbar or similar? If so, where to buy or PM me company name and address. Thanks!

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw Casinia one , ND i thought u still doing reno ? done liao ? never call us to go see see look look ....

Your Nusa Idaman completed already ? ND done up already lah, some minor DIYs like gardening still on going, staying there for 2 mths already . You free can visit me lor , welcome !

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know of any security mechanism that can secure and lock sliding glass doors such that it cannot be forcefully slide open or lifted off its tracks with crowbar or similar? If so, where to buy or PM me company name and address. Thanks!

see u can place a piece of wooden wood onto the track bo.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Force open sliding door , alarm will trigger wat . Get a big rottan and whack the bugger lah ! Somemore you got stainless steel grill , how the bugger come in ?

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Force open sliding door , alarm will trigger wat . Get a big rottan and whack the bugger lah ! Somemore you got stainless steel grill , how the bugger come in ?

SS grills only on ground floor. But not on 1st and 2nd floor.

Wait that bugger got parang how?

Maybe I should buy one Guan Yu long sabre to scare off parang holders. Must train like Donnie Yen first.:biggrin:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
SS grills only on ground floor. But not on 1st and 2nd floor.

Wait that bugger got parang how?

Maybe I should buy one Guan Yu long sabre to scare off parang holders. Must train like Donnie Yen first.:biggrin:

You never read the story of 3 little pig ah ! If bugger got parang , you can boil a pot of boiling water and throw onto them mah ! Then you can have pork soup after the fight is over .

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never read the story of 3 little pig ah ! If bugger got parang , you can boil a pot of boiling water and throw onto them mah ! Then you can have pork soup after the fight is over .

I think I need this

Butch.jpg

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
will rust but at least can last 20yrs lah worth or not ? maybe in 20yrs can change something better and nicer in the market.
Hence not all things need to think life time waranty if price factor not farvable curently. example last time LED light cost 100 does not justified saving, but now only cost 10, it make more sense to use LED right?

the powder so power can last 20 yrs ah ?