• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, my friend has such fan installed in his living room. When I sit under the fan, I can't stop feeling someone was hanging there in the air with a leg out....

Nevertheless if you like it, it might appear something beautiful in your mind..

i bet u dun like this fan coz u mentioned a leg circulating ....
haha
its very easy to clean leh.
its costs abt $1,388 in SG leh thought buying in jb will be cheaper ....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, my friend has such fan installed in his living room. When I sit under the fan, I can't stop feeling someone was hanging there in the air with a leg out....

set a side the leg part , isnt it much cooler when u sit under even though it was on e lowest speed ??

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Agree, somehow it reminds me of a suspended kukri blade up in the air, directly on top of ones head.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
set a side the leg part , isnt it much cooler when u sit under even though it was on e lowest speed ??

Hi Crystal, at low speed it is not very cooling but also not as threatening.. At high speed, I feel very stressed as I don't know when to raise my arm to block a flying kick.. Maybe having 2 legs is better.. 1 leg is a bit scary...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal, at low speed it is not very cooling but also not as threatening.. At high speed, I feel very stressed as I don't know when to raise my arm to block a flying kick.. Maybe having 2 legs is better.. 1 leg is a bit scary...

Wahahahhahahhaha. U always never fail to make me laugh !!! Maybe yr friend house ceiling too low la.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal

Arsenal, you're one hell of a person. I can't stop laughing,......... first, it's the mnahole........ now the fan........ If this doesn't chill out Sis CT I don't know what will. My wife thinks I've gone loopy reading the "threads":p

You deserve to get your rep points upped or upzzz:biggrin:. My contribution to your rep.......

Cheers Bro.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Arsenal, you're one hell of a person. I can't stop laughing,......... first, it's the mnahole........ now the fan........ If this doesn't chill out Sis CT I don't know what will. My wife thinks I've gone loopy reading the "threads":p

You deserve to get your rep points upped or upzzz:biggrin:. My contribution to your rep.......

Cheers Bro.

Agree! He is so funny at times hahaha :biggrin:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, by request, I'm posting these info about water purifying/filtration systems that I saw at HOMEFAIR at persada.

1) Coway - Korean's top/favorite brand

There have a series of purifier (about 5 products), but I only looked at the model Petit (CHP-06D). Normal price is RM3400, but it was going for RM2720. Sales agent will tell u that this is the biggest offer that have ever made, as previously they normally only knocked off 10%. I did a check from some forums and this seem to be true.

Features of this model - cold, hot and room temperature compartments give u choice of water u need. All water is through reverse osmosis process. The design is sleek and modern. It has touch sensor and give u a correct measure of volume of water to be dispensed, based on your settings. It also has child safety lock feature for the hot water, and auto ambience detector for energy savings. This is not alkaline water, if u r looking for one. Some downsides (as claimed by others) are that Reserve osmosis water filter and eliminates the good minerals in the process. To me, I don't really care, as I'm more concern about the harmful bacteria/virus. RO process does just that too! Another downside, from every 1L of water, u might only get 1/3 as the purified water. So, it is high water consumption in this sense, but the water in Malaysia is reasonably priced, and u get pure water, so u need to evaluate.

They also have one interesting concept, which is to rent you their machine, and they will undertake maintenance one every 2 to 3 months, automatically. I thought it's good and marketable scheme, for those that struggle to come up with upfront cost, or those that have high credit card commitments.

2) Nesh - the cute penguin design (Qoozo)

Their selling point is about ozonation + filtration. The main functions of the ozone are to purify, sterilize and deodorize. The machine has 3 settings, 1 is for drinking, 1 for cleaning meats and seafood and 1 for vegetables and fruits. This system gives out alkaline water.

To me, Using ozone to sterilize is like using UV lights, which many other systems are using. So, this is not a unique feature to me. The deodorize function is that one that catches my interest. They chopped and rubbed some garlic on fingers, washed with the water (under one of the settings) and they claimed that the smell/odor was eliminated. It was done without hand wash liquid. I must admit that the garlic smell was not as strong, but I wouldn't say that it was eliminated completely. With hand wash liquid tho, it believe it might work.

The design is compact and cute, it's really a penguin. But I have reservation on the ozone thingy, especially only the deodorizing part is something different that other products. The normal price tag is RM2688. They were willing to accept any of your existing filter system, even a broken one, and offer RM2288. Otherwise, without trade-in, the price was still RM2388 for the fair. So, literally, u r only getting RM100 off only, during the fair.

Disclaimer: nothing to do with agent/these companies whatsoever, do not PM me to ask for price/discount, because u'll be knocking on wrong door, and oh wait .... I bite :biggrin: :biggrin: U've been warned :wink: