• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I need to buy E-goods soon.

Can anyone recommend good and trustworthy vendors selling fridge, washing machine, tv, etc, around Bukit Indah, Nusa Bestari, Perling areas?

I know Setia indah at mt Austin area cheap n good. If u want then I have to ask address. If not ard bukit indah area will be more convenient

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here knows of any electrician who can reduce your power bills drastically? Mine got some problems after 3 years in usage and now my bills have gone back to RM 800 / month from rm100+. Really feel bad having to pay so much more for living like a King.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here knows of any electrician who can reduce your power bills drastically? Mine got some problems after 3 years in usage and now my bills have gone back to RM 800 / month from rm100+. Really feel bad having to pay so much more for living like a King.

Malaysia utilities bill is already so cheap compared to SG. Why is there a need for you to switch on your air-con all the time? Should try to save the environment mah, instead of cutting corners. I feel its not worth the risk.

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to support RedsYNWA. Our host is already so gracious to let us stay in their land... But of course if you are Malaysian, then this courtesy doesn't really apply... :smile:

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually regardless of whether you're Msian or another nationality, using RM800 worth of electricity is really a lot. And trying to illegally reduce it is worse. If u wanna use it, then pay for it.

My TNB bill ranges from RM350-500 and I use aircond a few hours everyday. I guess PuteriWorld must be having the AC on for 24hrs

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I second that, the right way to cut cost is to cultivate good habit of reducing carbon footprint.

No need to pay electricity bill if less than 90kwh is used per month, I only paid RM5/month (minimum charge for water bill) since I moved in to my JB weekend house early this year.

Malaysia utilities bill is already so cheap compared to SG. Why is there a need for you to switch on your air-con all the time? Should try to save the environment mah, instead of cutting corners. I feel its not worth the risk.

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Stevewish

I bought an old house which has a big koi pond, I ordered 2 small truck loads of top soil to cover the pond and add another level over the existing ground. Each small truck load cost me RM330 and the pearl grass was RM1.60 psf. I bought them from Lucky Garden near Kangar Pulai.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

Anyone could recommend where to get soil to fill up big empty pond and drain cover? Thank you.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Stevewish

I bought an old house which has a big koi pond, I ordered 2 small truck loads of top soil to cover the pond and add another level over the existing ground. Each small truck load cost me RM330 and the pearl grass was RM1.60 psf. I bought them from Lucky Garden near Kangar Pulai.

Hope that helps.

Hope you had opened a couple of drainage holes on the base of the pond before covering it with soil. If not, that area will be forever waterlogged and plants growing over it, their roots will rot.

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, going to get my keys to my place at Austin Heights soon. Just wondering how do I turn on the electricity and water supply? Can any kind forummer please advise.