• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

edragon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone have experience with hot-dipped galvanised mild steel grilles and doors? Hot dip galvanise (zinc) after all welding done.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you can try Ah HO : 012 723 3102
Thanks Jason. Will do.
Does anyone have a figure of cost to install a water heater storage tank? I've bee quoted a figure of Rm 650 for just installing one tank ( storage heater tank I supply ) in the loft above the bathroom! I need to install 4.... Appreciate the help. PM me if you like. Thanks.

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy technically very skillful , price should be reasonable . Have a lot of reference projects in Nusa Duta . You can tell him a good friend from Nusa Duta recomended, otherwise he might take his own sweet time. Will do a good job if timing not a issue.

Last edited:

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy technically very skillful , price should be reasonable . Have a lot of reference projects in Nusa Duta . You can tell him a good friend from Nusa Duta recomended, otherwise he might take his own sweet time. Will do a good job if timing not a issue.

Jason thanks for getting back and with a feedback. I appreciate it very much.

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a reliable and reasonably priced window film & grills installation, can either do both or do either one. Thanks

mea05key

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Would like to check price reasonability for the following work

Two piece auto gate motor: RM 1650
Buy and install aircon (2hp) Mitsubishi : RM2300
Buy and install aircon (1.5hp) Mitsubishi: RM1500
Buy and install aircon (1hp) Mitsubishi: RM 1100
Install lighting only: RM 25
Install ceiling fan only: RM 35
Each LED downlight: RM 65
Buy and Install Bluguard alarm: RM 2400

L-box @ living hall (18' x 15'): RM1,800

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking at Mitsubishi ac also. is the price for inverter? btw, the shop I visited charges $185 per ac if there is no ac trunking in the room.
You have any quotes for fans and grills?

Hi all,
Would like to check price reasonability for the following work

Two piece auto gate motor: RM 1650
Buy and install aircon (2hp) Mitsubishi : RM2300
Buy and install aircon (1.5hp) Mitsubishi: RM1500
Buy and install aircon (1hp) Mitsubishi: RM 1100
Install lighting only: RM 25
Install ceiling fan only: RM 35
Each LED downlight: RM 65
Buy and Install Bluguard alarm: RM 2400

L-box @ living hall (18' x 15'): RM1,800

mea05key

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are without inverter. Do you know much for a 2,1.5 and 1hp air con with installation service (with trunking)

I got a quote for a double story cluster full grill work at RM9K odd. This is for 1.2mm mid steel powder coat.

Ceiling fan typically about RM500 odd with lighting....these are KDK brand fan.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home Fair '14 at Persada Johor from 4 to 6 April, 11 am to 9 pm.
Visited the Home Fair yesterday. Being a Johor weekend, the car park was really full by 12 noon! Lots of illegal parking by the roadsides.
If you had visited Perfect Livin recently, suggest you give this one a miss. Almost the same exhibitors as the previous Fair but lesser number. Hated the way they force you to enter from the third floor & then having to exit only from the ground floor. If you want to go back in, you have to repeat the same journey and encounter the same groups of pesky sales people.
Only recommendation worth considering is the wooden door offer at RM 399, including installation. You have to choose & pay extra though for the locks (price varies from RM39 to 99).

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are without inverter. Do you know much for a 2,1.5 and 1hp air con with installation service (with trunking)

I got a quote for a double story cluster full grill work at RM9K odd. This is for 1.2mm mid steel powder coat.

Ceiling fan typically about RM500 odd with lighting....these are KDK brand fan.

For the 2hp aircon, your price is about the same as what I found out. But trunking they say is $185 extra. For 1.5hp and 1hp, I only inquired about inverter. For 1.5 hp inverter, its $2,040 with installation.

Anyone want to comment on pricing?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q:does your new landed house need rewiring? who did, kee chiu (raise yr hand..):p

Last edited: