• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Paint/ False Celing/ Lights

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
ok I managed to upload. Pool is done, final landscaping to finish. Thanks

Last edited:

vanisia

hi everyone. may i know if anyone has done extension of the master bedroom here and is able to advise the estimated cost? i am trying to get a gauge of different costs so i can start planning & saving for my renovation when my place is ready. thanks!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi, how much they charge for laying fibre optic cable(sideline one)?:o

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Need some design advice on grills.

Looks good. It must have cost you quite a lot to set up (and maintain).

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow did you engage a landscape designer?

Many thanks for the compliments. No la. No landscape designer la. I just bought the plants from the nursery. My contractor workers help me to plant and soil up the plants and rearranged the lights. These were only 2 left of this plants at the nursery so I just bought them. The big leaves won't wither and get into my pool. If you are doing your renovations, most times, can ask the contractor's workers to help do small jobs. Just give them some money will be ok.

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many thanks for the compliments. No la. No landscape designer la. I just bought the plants from the nursery. My contractor workers help me to plant and soil up the plants and rearranged the lights. These were only 2 left of this plants at the nursery so I just bought them. The big leaves won't wither and get into my pool. If you are doing your renovations, most times, can ask the contractor's workers to help do small jobs. Just give them some money will be ok.

Also did this in front of my gate.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you consider exterior wall lights instead of the standing ground light?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lalang grass growing in your new house is considered a defect. (within warranty period)
You can ask the developer to remove/kill the roots before laying the cow grass/carpet grass.:o 春風吹又生..

Last edited:

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Warm lights on antique lamps mounted on walls with palm trees would look very nice...at least that's my preference.

Yes will have more lights hung on the walls and maybe candle holders too. We bought this light from Bali few months ago so will probably use this on the walls too. image.jpg
Here are some more pictures.
image.jpg had some woodwork done up on the ceiling. The balcony outside of the entertainment room has a nice view of the pool.image.jpgimage.jpg
Decided to leave dining table by the poolside. image.jpg