• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a big kitchen; one of the expensive item is a motorized tall drawer that cost me RM7.5k. If you go to Honglee's showroom in BMS mall, you can try it out. One knock and the drawer opens; what to do... My wife likes it.

All drawers and cabinets doors comes with soft close function.

Wow vincentck bro

It must be cool and if ur wife the type who lurves to go into kitchen and cook up a storm its worth it. Unlike mine hahaha till now go kitchen to wash hands n plates. Used the cooking oven 3x to heat up prepack food and cooking stove 0x...heng ahh i never do swee swee.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a big kitchen; one of the expensive item is a motorized tall drawer that cost me RM7.5k. If you go to Honglee's showroom in BMS mall, you can try it out. One knock and the drawer opens; what to do... My wife likes it.

All drawers and cabinets doors comes with soft close function.

You have the most expensive kitchen cabinets I have ever come across. Don't mind posting some photos to share!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually you can just go to BMS to see Hong Lee's expensive kitchen!

I'm too lazy to get stuck in the immigration jam. Nowadays I'm only going up if I have to.

I prefer to get a mid-range kitchen $20-30k if I have the money, then change a few years later (twice with that budget) when I'm sick of the design.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm too lazy to get stuck in the immigration jam. Nowadays I'm only going up if I have to.

I prefer to get a mid-range kitchen $20-30k if I have the money, then change a few years later (twice with that budget) when I'm sick of the design.

I think no need to spend so much at 20-30k. I spent 9k on my kitchen cabinet, on hindsight I should have spent 2 or 3k for a short cabinet as mostly empty shelf space and unutilised.

Last edited:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there, Honglee is my contractor for kitchen, windows & doors and magnetic insect screen. Although they are not 100% perfect and they are more expensive than others, but the focus on quality and quick defect rectification is there. There are also professional in their handling of their customers and project. If money is not an issue, then Honglee would be a good choice.

My kitchen cost RM85k; we went with black mirror and black granite to complete the look. Almost 40ft of counter top, island and wall cabinets.

Ic. Good to know that they are good. Becos I am more or less will go for them to do the dry and wet kitchen. Only prob is that they dun do wiring and wet work.

Did u engage other contractor or company to do ur wiring and wet work since hong lee does not do?

Did u go for the latest grey series of color?

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ic. Good to know that they are good. Becos I am more or less will go for them to do the dry and wet kitchen. Only prob is that they dun do wiring and wet work. Did u engage other contractor or company to do ur wiring and wet work since hong lee does not do? Did u go for the latest grey series of color?
Yes, I have my main con for all other works including piping. I saw the photo u posted; my kitchen is something like that or exactly like the one in the showroom with dark mirrors for doors, matte black frames and black tinted glass on walls. Then we chose black granite for the counter top to complete the look.

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes mine is a sub sale. Hmmmm, once I started digging all the warranties are void. So all cracks need be repaired by your own contractor.

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmmm, once I started digging all the warranties are void. So all cracks need be repaired by your own contractor.

Not necessary , sometime developer just do it up for you out of good will , especially for small jobs. No harm going to their office and try your luck lor .

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I have my main con for all other works including piping. I saw the photo u posted; my kitchen is something like that or exactly like the one in the showroom with dark mirrors for doors, matte black frames and black tinted glass on walls. Then we chose black granite for the counter top to complete the look.

Icic. That's the reason of rm85k for ur kitchen? I had chosen the grey series but frame is aluminum. So around rm28k for kitchen alone.

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup that's Hong Lee. In fact if you like their kitchen so much just take a picture and get any carpentry contractor and they can do exactly for half the price. You just buy the mechanism, just go blums in Singapore and load up their cabinet accessories, then you will have the perfect kitchen cabinet for a fraction of their price plus blums mechanisms. Blum are top notch when it comes to kitchen accessories.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup that's Hong Lee. In fact if you like their kitchen so much just take a picture and get any carpentry contractor and they can do exactly for half the price. You just buy the mechanism, just go blums in Singapore and load up their cabinet accessories, then you will have the perfect kitchen cabinet for a fraction of their price plus blums mechanisms. Blum are top notch when it comes to kitchen accessories.

Icic. Thanks for the advice. But do u have any good workmanship contractor that can do all the wet work, wiring etc that is reliable one? There are many contractors etc that can do the job, but I just worry the workmanship and quality. That's one of the reason I am looking for hong lee. For me, I dun mind to pay extra to get the quality and good workmanship product. Instead of paying cheaper but get poor goods.