• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you mean sockets?????
I think he's referring to the main fuse located in the meter compartment at ur gate pillar. Some contractors have been known to "borrow" the TNB fuse to use in their customers house to get electricity for Reno work; they sometimes forget to return it.

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good aluminium windows and doors.

Anyone knows ?

Fascina ? Hong lee? But hong lee 1.4 only .

Who else does good Alu doors n windows?

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good aluminium windows and doors.

Anyone knows ?

Fascina ? Hong lee? But hong lee 1.4 only .

Who else does good Alu doors n windows?

Please take note that Fascina Windows' sections are made of PVC and not metal.
They are more suitable for high rise buildings and not so much for landed properties if you are concerned about security. You can simply melt the sections by just using a cigarette lighter.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are more suitable for high rise buildings and not so much for landed properties if you are concerned about security. You can simply melt the sections by just using a cigarette lighter.

Thats fascinating!

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal

The PVC covers up the galvanized section they have inside which is the main structure .

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have this narrowed down my search to 3 diff suppliers in jb that does so called premium window. One if them being hong lee, the other 2 slightly thicker extrusion than hong lee

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need some advice. At which stage of the reno to do up the grilles ?

The color, design and material should be chosen well to fit the design theme i.e. everything is designed but grill will go in as one of the first after the window film, if any.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
The color, design and material should be chosen well to fit the design theme i.e. everything is designed but grill will go in as one of the first after the window film, if any.

Thanks. I am also thinking of repainting. So painting before grille ?

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody know where to get furniture? I am considering this condo Botanika but realize they don't come with furniture...As I am alien to Malaysia, appreciate someone intro..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need some advice. At which stage of the reno to do up the grilles ?

Grille is done after the cement and wiring works and after painting. The first two are messy and dusty so the grilles should not be up before that. As for painting; I think it is easier for them to paint without grilles so that is why they do that first.