• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two old rivalry - MacDonalds vs Kentucky Fried Chicken, which 1 you prefer?

Which 1 you prefer?

• Total voters

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
416963_398322223530570_205344452828349_1446999_609213014_n.jpg

mcdonalds-logo.jpg

History of MacDonalds
McDonald's Corporation is the world's largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving around 68 million customers daily in 119 countries. Headquartered in the United States, the company began in 1940 as a barbecue restaurant operated by the eponymous Richard and Maurice McDonald; in 1948 they reorganized their business as a hamburger stand using production line principles. Businessman Ray Kroc joined the company as a franchise agent in 1955. He subsequently purchased the chain from the McDonald brothers and oversaw its worldwide growth

KFC_logo.gif

Kentucky Fried Chicken
The company was founded as Kentucky Fried Chicken by Colonel Harland Sanders in 1952, though the idea of KFC's fried chicken actually goes back to 1930. Although Sanders died in 1980, he remains an important part of the company's branding and advertisements, and "Colonel Sanders" or "The Colonel" is a metonym for the company itself. The company adopted KFC, an abbreviated form of its name, in 1991. Starting in April 2007, the company began using its original name, Kentucky Fried Chicken, for its signage, packaging and advertisements in the U.S. as part of a new corporate re-branding program

When I was young, I'm always excited when my parents brought me to either of these 2 fast food joints. I loved the Fries, McChicken and Fish Fillet of MacDonalds, while at KFC, I love their chicken and mashed potato. I missed the atmosphere of KFC restaurant at Kallang Stadium and Kampong Java the most, porcelain plates, metal forks and spoons.

I still prefer KFC, so which 1 you prefer?

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
McDonald bought over KFC and Pizza Hut.

Think about this whenever there is a McDonald there is KFC and/or Pizza Hut next to it?

When I was young, I'm always excited when my parents brought me to either of these 2 fast food joints. I loved the Fries, McChicken and Fish Fillet of MacDonalds, while at KFC, I love their chicken and mashed potato. I missed the atmosphere of KFC restaurant at Kallang Stadium and Kampong Java the most, porcelain plates, metal forks and spoons.

I still prefer KFC, so which 1 you prefer?[/QUOTE]

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KFC less UNhealthy....................stay away from burgers...............all burgers...............

chicken nuggets and patties are only 50% chicken..............

beef patties made with materials meant for dog food...............chicken patties probably 50% chicken only............

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer the old McDonald's (Good Time Great Taste), before it jumped onto the nigger marketing bullshit (I'm lovin' it).

I prefer the old Kentucky Fried Chicken before it became the initials KFC.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I chose KFC although I don't often eat there. I find the chickens delicious and I love their egg tarts.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
McDonald bought over KFC and Pizza Hut.

Think about this whenever there is a McDonald there is KFC and/or Pizza Hut next to it?

KFC and pizza hut is own by PepsiCo.....taco bell chain (big in US) also under PepsiCo umbrella....nothing to do with MacD

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the KFC cheese fries. Eat it once in a while. From one of the weaker items on its menu and turning it into a preferential choice is quite something. :biggrin:

For Macs, I go for meat that I can see like the wings, fillet and Mcspicy. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer the old McDonald's (Good Time Great Taste), before it jumped onto the nigger marketing bullshit (I'm lovin' it).

I prefer the old Kentucky Fried Chicken before it became the initials KFC.
Kentucky used to have fork and knife but some smart aleck started the finger licking good tag line.

The crispy recipe was outselling the original in Asia that they wanted to take it off the menu at one time

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Texas Chicken offer on every Monday (exclude eve of PH & PH), $4.80 for 4 pc chicken at all outlets except Changi T1 and S'pore expo. Great value for money. Chicken parts bigger than KFC.

promo_30.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My favourites from Mac

Hot Fudge Sundae

French Fries

Fillet O Fish burger

Big Mac burger

Chicken McNuggets

All of their Breakfast Menu

Apple Pie

My favourite from KFC

Their Fried Chickens...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mac is good for two things, their fish fillet and french fries. KFC is good for one thing, their chicken burger, called zinger. For those who've eaten real KFC before it was taken over by Pepsico and converted to fast food chain, you'll know if you want fried chicken pieces, any hawker center or pasar malam is better.

Always refuse cashier asking whether meal set or upsize. They're just trying to sell Coke or Pep which is their profit centre. Eat up and go get a drink elsewhere.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mac is good for two things, their fish fillet and french fries. KFC is good for one thing, their chicken burger, called zinger. For those who've eaten real KFC before it was taken over by Pepsico and converted to fast food chain, you'll know if you want fried chicken pieces, any hawker center or pasar malam is better.....

....................... dumbest post I have seen from you.

Last edited: