• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I can only trust you. Will you help me be a mother?"

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow..indecent proposal ? joe ...alot of brothers give good advice here ...i think by now you should able to know whats right ...want to fuck woman ...theres plenty out there ...just remember " after eatting must wipe your mouth " .

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow..indecent proposal ? joe ...alot of brothers give good advice here ...i think by now you should able to know whats right ...want to fuck woman ...theres plenty out there ...just remember " after eatting must wipe your mouth " .

Some even use their leg to wipe.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toto Tickets

Japanese-Rape.jpg

Funny, nobody says, "Let's gang rape her and see who got the first prize."

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Yes I got it. This case is I don't want to do it in the normal circumstances but was asked to do a favour. And it will get complicated and even implicated yes I know.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I got it. This case is I don't want to do it in the normal circumstances but was asked to do a favour. And it will get complicated and even implicated yes I know.

Valuable thing don't come simple. Look at how diamond is cut and hence the price tag.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Say you have a lady friend, I mean just a close friend not sexual. She's beautiful, single and independent. You are married, ok doesn't matter if you're married or not but you two spend lots of time together like going for meals and talking in the phone. She is now in her later 30s. One day she comes to you to seek your help, she told you because you're the only one she trust she'll like you to help her be a mother. No strings attached, she doesn't want you to be the kid's father, simply just your help to make her pregnant. What will you do? Any advise?

Desperate sperm bandit. These kind of women are the psycho ones who will do things like poking holes in condoms or lie about being on the pill or say things like 'it is safe this time of the month, let's do it raw'.

Avoid them like the plague. Tell her to go make her own sperm.

Remember, your sperm are like blank cheques with your signature on them. Women can and will sue for child support, especially if you're the biological father. Do you think the Family Court gives a rat's arse whether you had a verbal agreement that she promised to raise the kid by herself?

If you wanna fuck her, have a vasectomy first or use condoms. Deny her the goods that she wants: your sperm.

If she just wants you to be a sperm donor, tell her to fuck off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And all you expired old hags who desperately wants to get knocked up and 'experience motherhood', I have two suggested remedies:

1. Cats (or similar cute pets e.g. chihuahua)

picohug.jpg

2. Dildos

dildos_silicone.jpg

Perish the thought about conceiving a child. You are too old and your eggs are not fresh. The risks to the baby are too great.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when all else fail, gather all bros in sbf
ask all to ejaculate including ramseth
collect manly fluid in one gigantic jar
sperm that crosses finish line will get the ova

must know the size of this forum
better not include leehsien loong
also important, is the size of your jar
hope not the one you picked from pub java

idea sounds good in theory
that is when I am worry
the child's future is at stake
if meesiam mai hum got extra aids

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Laksaboy thanks for the insight and suggestions.

Having known her since her teenage years I stll believe her request is born out of honesty and purity with no evilness. However you all had pointed out that it is also laced with legal and moral obligations. For these sit had become a difficult decision to make, one never turn down a genuine friend. Sigh

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you considered your paternal instincts at work here to father a child, but with no strings attached?

I agree with the viewpoint that a kid should be brought up by both parents. If the kid is a boy, all the more a father-figure is needed.

But how to say no to a soul mate? That's a tough one. She'll understand I guess with all factors considered.

So if I were you, I'll say "no". :smile:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stll believe her request is born out of honesty and purity with no evilness. For these sit had become a difficult decision to make, one never turn down a genuine friend. Sigh

don't just sigh, go and get vasectomy done and give it to her heart's contend :wink::smile::biggrin:

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's gaze into the crystal ball and envisage the possible outcome, once you commit yourself:

Scenario 1

The baby arrive but is autistic (touch wood). Will you be detached and it is not your problem? Both you and the mother are 1st time parents and sometimes blood type does not match or there is something wrong in the mother's womb. My nephew's kid was born with a partial skull and underwent a major operation which affected her brain and nerves. Now her parents do not want to have another child because it may happen again.

Scenario 2

She married another man and he beats the child. Will it be your problem?

Scenario 3

The child grew up and demand to have his share of your wealth.

Scenario 4

Unexpectedly, the mother passed away(again touch wood). Will the child be sent to an orphanage?

I know you love your dog very much. I think you are not that hardhearted to deny your biological child. I am a parent, so I know what it is like to be one and the responsibility that comes along with it. My 2 cents.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems to me she selected you simply because you will clean up the mess if she messes up.

Being a parent is not like buying a pet. You should know better than all here what sort of person she is.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having known her since her teenage years I stll believe her request is born out of honesty and purity with no evilness.

You should know better than all here what sort of person she is.

alama , which part of 'Having-known-her-since-her-teenage-years-I-stll-believe-her-request-is-born-out-of-honesty-and-purity-with-no-evilness' you don't understand :confused:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alama , which part of 'Having-known-her-since-her-teenage-years-I-stll-believe-her-request-is-born-out-of-honesty-and-purity-with-no-evilness' you don't understand :confused:
me dun understand tis part ...

'... request-is-born-out-of-honesty-and-purity ...' ...

how can honesty n purity gif birth 2 a baby request? ... :confused:

Last edited: