• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I can only trust you. Will you help me be a mother?"

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Request or no request is immaterial. Consent is material. Worry later or run later. That's why my son Vamjok is running around nowadays, like father like son.

I think that has been the story of your life and that's why you have acquired the nick "Teflon".

Don't think even a condom can stick to you. Drifter's pits beware

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;gn7s7Ed2u6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn7s7Ed2u6o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;gn7s7Ed2u6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn7s7Ed2u6o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Joethys, seems like u in a Ruk sam Sow(triangular) listening to Sad to Belong.
I think u are holding back.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joethys, seems like u in a Ruk sam Sow(triangular) listening to Sad to Belong.
I think u are holding back.

I wouldn't say its triangle, its more like forbidden. Sigh. This song tells everything.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't say its triangle, its more like forbidden. Sigh. This song tells everything.

Then I think u are the "right one comes along"......hehehe. Let me sing my this fav when u bk. Its a hard situation.
Use yr instinct. But, if puying is single(divorced), independent n w/family support, u can think about it.
Look like u got admirable sperms to her. She fighting for time.......30 pee liao...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Then I think u are the "right one comes along"......hehehe. Let me sing my this fav when u bk. Its a hard situation.
Use yr instinct. But, if puying is single(divorced), independent n w/family support, u can think about it.
Look like u got admirable sperms to her. She fighting for time.......30 pee liao...

Its simple yet its difficult. Thanks for the wise words. I like almost all England Dan & John Ford Coley's songs. Cheers.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its simple yet its difficult. Thanks for the wise words. I like almost all England Dan & John Ford Coley's songs. Cheers.

Life is short bro...you deserve the happiness. I went through a similar situation and now it's too late for me. So don't be like me who discovered it too late.:(