• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I can only trust you. Will you help me be a mother?"

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Say you have a lady friend, I mean just a close friend not sexual. She's beautiful, single and independent. You are married, ok doesn't matter if you're married or not but you two spend lots of time together like going for meals and talking in the phone. She is now in her later 30s. One day she comes to you to seek your help, she told you because you're the only one she trust she'll like you to help her be a mother. No strings attached, she doesn't want you to be the kid's father, simply just your help to make her pregnant. What will you do? Any advise?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you trust her that she will not betray you, particularly if you are married?

I think she can still claim child maintenance if you are proven the father through DNA testing. What if the child is born with some serious defects? If she can't pay for treatment, maybe she will get you involved.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why does she need your help in this regard? Go to a sperm bank also can. Btw she wants baby the old fashioned way?

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is obviously secretly in love with you and wants to have your baby since she can't have you. Be nice to her. Give a some good fucks and let fate do the rest.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Say you have a lady friend, I mean just a close friend not sexual. She's beautiful, single and independent. You are married, ok doesn't matter if you're married or not but you two spend lots of time together like going for meals and talking in the phone. She is now in her later 30s. One day she comes to you to seek your help, she told you because you're the only one she trust she'll like you to help her be a mother. No strings attached, she doesn't want you to be the kid's father, simply just your help to make her pregnant. What will you do? Any advise?

My advice is, leave her alone if you are undecided but put me first in the Q if you really want to help her.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just a plain excuse she cooked up so that she may fxxx you.

I bet if both of you thrash it out, she is more than willing to have you as her sex buddy without strings attached. The pregnant thing is just an excuse.

Like what Jas Rastafar suggested, you should advise her to go to the sperm bank if that is all she wants - getting herself pregnant.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't even think about it. That lady might have the best intentions in the world, the child is still yours. There are so much of emotional dependency over a lifetime that nothing can be predicted. That is the reason sperm donation clinics protect the identity to avoid the emotional baggage for all concerned.

By the way, this is not unusual. Heard it few times and it ranges from successful and independent women to those who are secretly in love with the person that they approach but who are already in an existing relationship.

The worst case scenario is that child might not end up right and the blame may fall on you.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck her if you like her but dun make her pregnant.
Make sure you cover all bases in case she comes back to bite you in whatever ways.
If played right and she does not harbor any sinister motives then you could be in for a nice ride.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Take the Father & Son Advice from Ramseth & Vamjok. Just do it. (Hope Nike don't sue us.) If you don't want to do it, can intro to my son. I don't mind a grandchild. :biggrin:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Once she has your baby, the relationship will change

2. A baby is not an item or a toy. It deserves a proper upbringing with both parents. You are doing an injustice to an unborn child.

3. Men are not very discerning and view relationship as black or white with no gray in between. Women are more scheming and you may possibly be that naive(I don't know how to say it nicely - sorry). We men have a code of honour between friends(secrets we keep and honour) which most women do not practice with men in general.

I think she has the hots for you and may want you and since you are childless, you are fair game to her. Please think over carefully and I hope you do not take that risk, unless you don't care much about your wife.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joe you should do your part as a good friend... Shoot first, Ask Questions Later...:biggrin: :p :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello Baby ! You have baby before ? Really cannot tell because your figure is still so good !

Wa..Ha...Ha..Ha..Ha...:biggrin: This is really funny..:eek: Ah ram must be careful now when going for his afternoon picnic at Beach Rd.. Penatrator might be stalking him there..

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
present her a syringe filled with raw semen
tell her to inject it into her hymen
convince her that it is godsend from heaven
most handsome sperm from ramseth the specimen

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Do you trust her that she will not betray you, particularly if you are married?

I think she can still claim child maintenance if you are proven the father through DNA testing. What if the child is born with some serious defects? If she can't pay for treatment, maybe she will get you involved.

Well thought through. But lets say you can trust her not to sahboh you because she is financially independent.

why does she need your help in this regard? Go to a sperm bank also can. Btw she wants baby the old fashioned way?

She will not go to the sperm back because she want to know at least how the characters of the kid's biological father is like.

She is obviously secretly in love with you and wants to have your baby since she can't have you. Be nice to her. Give a some good fucks and let fate do the rest.

No let say both person is mutually friends only, like soul mates but recognizes that they don't belong to each other in marriage.