• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things to look out for:

Between Teega and the private marina, there is a clubhouse which is not build yet.
The balconies of South West orientation (Unit C5 & C3) would be staring at the corners of Pinetree
The best would be South East facing (Unit C4 and C2).
West side (Straits facing) would have full blast of afternoon sun. The C5 units have windows all over its perimeter except the walls of course. Nice view but hot sun.

C5 (1582 ft2) & C4 (1380 ft2) are corner units while C2 (1167 ft2) & C3 (1320 ft2) are intermediate units.

My take is it is still a good deal below RM800 psf if you don't mind the views.

Agree! Anything below 900psf is definitely good deal, when nearby development selling 1000-1200psf.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, can anyone share with me the banker from UOB/OCBC/MBB... if not convenient, please PM me.. Thks!
Public Bank - Pang Lai Foo 07-2186900
Maybank - Eunice Wee See Chi +607 355 3662
Standard Chartered Stephaie Tan Sze Ying +60 07 356 6222
OCBC Bank Stephanie Leong 03-9101 9581
These were the people on site Sat 15th

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, can anyone share with me the banker from UOB/OCBC/MBB... if not convenient, please PM me.. Thks!

Hi,dad4life
UOB marcus lim 0127298083, chloe chin 0127349119

OCBC koh kiah ooi 0127160929, lee qi yun 0127160612

STD CTD kathy lee 0167181125, jadon chong 0167082425

MBB Roraini 0197777337, noor adzura 0167989537

btw, i actually asked the above printed list from my lawyer when i signed my spa.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly the KL people are moving South. These big time developers have their own support base and therefore not surprising the buyers follow them as well. (Me included) This migration would drive up the prices.

Good to have more foreigners or locals buying on a project? What do you think?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be some implication on the formation of of Management Corporation after the Managing Agent handed over the MC based on the composition of owners. Good to have some owners staying in the condo and not majority with tenants. Otherwise, have to rely on managing agent. Anyone able to list down all the existing and future developments in PH with the no. of units?
Frankly the KL people are moving South. These big time developers have their own support base and therefore not surprising the buyers follow them as well. (Me included) This migration would drive up the prices.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good video. Thanks. Love to see a Bandstand and a couple of bars come up by the marina ......
Yes bars... after my second lychee drink at the club house I had to ask when they will be serving beer and they said next year at earliest...
But according to the plans sent to me for Pinewood condo it shows a proposed pub about the area I was standing when I took the video (how much insight they have who knows), but I look forward to my first beer on the marina as the sun goes down..

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I second that!!!

During my first visit to the Marina in a hot afternoon, I sat at the table and ask the waiter..beer pls...he said "soli sir, only juice. No beers" Aikkksss....
Not to worry, I am sure Traders have beers...and I hope alfresco style...by the marina

Yes bars... after my second lychee drink at the club house I had to ask when they will be serving beer and they said next year at earliest...
But according to the plans sent to me for Pinewood condo it shows a proposed pub about the area I was standing when I took the video (how much insight they have who knows), but I look forward to my first beer on the marina as the sun goes down..

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moving south doesn't mean staying there...they are investors...

There will be some implication on the formation of of Management Corporation after the Managing Agent handed over the MC based on the composition of owners. Good to have some owners staying in the condo and not majority with tenants. Otherwise, have to rely on managing agent. Anyone able to list down all the existing and future developments in PH with the no. of units?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It all depends on how strong the MC is. Some owners only collect rentals and yet they forget about the maint. fees. Then the building maint. suffers as there's not enough funds to pay the bills. Normally the developer take care of the management for first few years then pass it over to the residents.

Just hope owners will pay for the maintenance fund regularly.

Last edited:

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
I second that!!!

During my first visit to the Marina in a hot afternoon, I sat at the table and ask the waiter..beer pls...he said "soli sir, only juice. No beers" Aikkksss....
Not to worry, I am sure Traders have beers...and I hope alfresco style...by the marina
Even closer it seems the Pinewood, Pintree Pine... hotel in front of Teega will also have a marina facing bar on the ground level and hopefully on the rooftop as well.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinetree would take many years to be completed. There's private marina clubhouse just outside Teega....

Traders would be opened in March 2013 and so is the beers.

Even closer it seems the Pinewood, Pintree Pine... hotel in front of Teega will also have a marina facing bar on the ground level and hopefully on the rooftop as well.

escissorshand

in the deed of mutual covenants that the purchaser sign with S&P, it mentioned that if owner do not pay the maintenance fees, the management can suspend the use of common facilities, deactivate all access control card, will levy a fee of 50 ringgit for each registered letter sent by management and 150 when a letter is sent by solicitor. So MC can enforce this agreement when maintenance is not paid.

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,dad4life
UOB marcus lim 0127298083, chloe chin 0127349119

OCBC koh kiah ooi 0127160929, lee qi yun 0127160612

STD CTD kathy lee 0167181125, jadon chong 0167082425

MBB Roraini 0197777337, noor adzura 0167989537

btw, i actually asked the above printed list from my lawyer when i signed my spa.

Thanks Cupcake and Btravelling.. I will try to contact them.. Signing my spa tomorrow.. can't recall the package from teega, 12% rebate, any subsidy on spa / legal fee / bank fee?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Cupcake and Btravelling.. I will try to contact them.. Signing my spa tomorrow.. can't recall the package from teega, 12% rebate, any subsidy on spa / legal fee / bank fee?

em...sign spa b4 approved bank loan? em10.gif

Just be careful anyway..em17.gif