• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, your development won award. Just to share. Happy for u :smile:

UEM Land, Naza, Opus lauded at the Asia-Pacific Property Awards

May 3, 2012 - HomeGuru.com.my

UEM Land Holdings Bhd (pictured), Naza TTDI Sdn Bhd and Opus Group Bhd were among the companies honoured for their excellent projects during the 2012 Asia-Pacific Property Awards, which was held at Kuala Lumpur last week.

East Ledang project - UEM Land's gated garden community located at Nusajaya - was awarded with the Best Architecture Multiple Residence in the Asia-Pacific region. Aside from that, the developer also bagged three national-level commendations.

These includes Highly Commended award in mixed-use development category for the Puteri Harbour in Nusajaya as well as the high-rise architecture and commercial high-rise development for the Angkasa Raya in Kuala Lumpur.

Meanwhile, Naza TTDI clinched five awards, including the two Five Star' awards in the Best Public Service Architecture and Best Public Service Development categories for its mosque in Section 13, Shah Alam.

The developer also clinched the Highly Commended' award for Developer Website for its online portal; a five star award in the Best Office Architecture, Malaysia category for its Naza Tower at Platinum Park; and another five star award in the Best Commercial High-rise Development Malaysia for the third and fourth phase of Platinum Park project.

On the other hand, Opus International Consultants Ltd, a New Zealand-listed consultancy firm and the international unit of Opus, has bagged Best Public Service Architecture Asia Pacific award.

In addition to this, the company has also been acknowledged for its Wilson Special Needs School in Auckland, New Zealand and bagged the five star award in the Public Service Architecture New Zealand.

haha..thanks... lovely to hear that..:smile:

SPH07

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hear from the Singapore marketing agent that the waterfront units of Somerset Puteri Harbour are being pre-launched today.
RM 1,1xx psf onwards. Don't have other details though.

Cheers

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow!!!..good for those who have invested in the Puteri Harbour area..its already touching RM.1100/= per square feet..once ready all those condo's located @ The Puteri harbour will fetch minimum RM.2000/=per square ft...

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri harbour area is "champs e lisa" of Malaysia/Damansara..once fully developed you will acknowledge the area...RM.2000/= per sqr ft is minimum ..more over the infra structure will be all uptodate.. just 700 meters from singapore once the bridge/tunnel is ready between the two coutries...and the ferry service is ready to start operations by 2013..from puteri to across/Singapore...so hang on folks..

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I already own 3 units at SPH,
1 on south wing corner and 2 on north
Wing corner. Both r B3 type facing partial
Marina. Now in a dileman should I book
one on the waterfront? Cos the 3 units
Cost me only RM750psf inclusive of reno and
Furnishing.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just my 0.01 ct...

Since you already have 3 units, you have scaleability in terms of selling 2 in future if you wish to, and keeping 1 unit (a practise of some stock traders and property traders). i guess if you want to own SPH waterfront facing, then you have to pay the 1100psf.

why not consider other existing launches - Senibong Cove, Taman Laguna? Or others to watch later this year - Iskandar Waterfront (waterfront) or Nusajaya West (integrated development of GDV 16bn). Expect more developments in Medini and Puteri Harbour too.

Actually I already own 3 units at SPH,
1 on south wing corner and 2 on north
Wing corner. Both r B3 type facing partial
Marina. Now in a dileman should I book
one on the waterfront? Cos the 3 units
Cost me only RM750psf inclusive of reno and
Furnishing.

Last edited:

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you have a good point there, which is my original intention as well to sell off 2 units and keep 1 upon completion. If I manage to get my choice unit for watetfront, then will consider selling the 3 units and pay for the waterfront unit.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest Update: 16 of the 32 waterfront units have been chosen by the Directors. Sadly, all my choice units are taken. Guess will give it a miss since my choice unit is gone, would not want to pay that RM1100psf price for less than ideal layout.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest Update: 16 of the 32 waterfront units have been chosen by the Directors. Sadly, all my choice units are taken. Guess will give it a miss since my choice unit is gone, would not want to pay that RM1100psf price for less than ideal layout.

Hi...latest input is that 10 units left for booking , all 3 BR size 1496 sqft and prices ranges between RM$1.61m – RM$1.64m and launching tomorrow at grand park hotel... heard is non furnish....but got 30k furniture for 1st 5 buyers....

Great for the 1st phase buyers as this launch set a new price benchmark :smile:

Cheers...quartz28

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi...latest input is that 10 units left for booking , all 3 BR size 1496 sqft and prices ranges between RM$1.61m – RM$1.64m and launching tomorrow at grand park hotel... heard is non furnish....but got 30k furniture for 1st 5 buyers....

Great for the 1st phase buyers as this launch set a new price benchmark :smile:

Cheers...quartz28

Video on Somerset Puteri Harbour, posted on You Tube:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mjansGdLj4

To those who have invested, this looks like an excellent choice!

SC177

welcome aboard!!

Thanks Naved.

Btw, does any one of you need to pay S$5K ("admin" fee not part of "booking fees") ? In Spore, whatever we pay goes into the % of the amount we need to pay for the unit - is malaysia property different ?

thanks for enlightening

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Naved.

Btw, does any one of you need to pay S$5K ("admin" fee not part of "booking fees") ? In Spore, whatever we pay goes into the % of the amount we need to pay for the unit - is malaysia property different ?

thanks for enlightening

Hi...the 5k that we pay go to the agent, nsglobal...sort of agent fee or what they term as admin fee...

Btw, how's the recep last weekend? Did they manage to sell off all the units?...like the last 2 launches for the non-sea facing ones....

Cheers..quartz

SC177

Hi...the 5k that we pay go to the agent, nsglobal...sort of agent fee or what they term as admin fee...

Btw, how's the recep last weekend? Did they manage to sell off all the units?...like the last 2 launches for the non-sea facing ones....

Cheers..quartz

Hi Quartz

Thanks for the info - so we will not be able to get anything out of the S$5K ? Do u remember how soon after you pay this S$5K do u need to pay the first 10%? The PURCHASE AGREEMENT said 14 days. He have a clause that say if I do not get the 80% loan, he will refund me this 5K and terminate the deal if I wish.

Any tips and things to look out for, appreciate your sharing - thanks in advance.

The reception is so-so; I went on Sunday about 4pm and the sales agent boss (NORMAN SIA) was already speaking. He claimed there are ten units for him to sell - that the developer only willing to release these ten to him. I saw five units - when I left, there were three left. All three were on the 3rd floor (the first two floors being the shopping floor). Total 6 floors

Personally, I like the unit and the nearness to the harbour. But I hope the harbour is really maintained and not become a cheap boat-parking area with stale and smelly water! haha. ALso went to see ENCORP MARINA - thought it is quite impressive as well - but the developer is not as reputable / experience.

best rgds
SC177

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Quartz

Thanks for the info - so we will not be able to get anything out of the S$5K ? Do u remember how soon after you pay this S$5K do u need to pay the first 10%? The PURCHASE AGREEMENT said 14 days. He have a clause that say if I do not get the 80% loan, he will refund me this 5K and terminate the deal if I wish.

Any tips and things to look out for, appreciate your sharing - thanks in advance.

The reception is so-so; I went on Sunday about 4pm and the sales agent boss (NORMAN SIA) was already speaking. He claimed there are ten units for him to sell - that the developer only willing to release these ten to him. I saw five units - when I left, there were three left. All three were on the 3rd floor (the first two floors being the shopping floor). Total 6 floors

Personally, I like the unit and the nearness to the harbour. But I hope the harbour is really maintained and not become a cheap boat-parking area with stale and smelly water! haha. ALso went to see ENCORP MARINA - thought it is quite impressive as well - but the developer is not as reputable / experience.

best rgds
SC177

SC177...

Haha...i've yet to pay my 10% : )

i was in & out of S'pore for the last few months so didn't close all the necessary doc. ...my last appt to sign w the banker was suppose to be last Sat & again i'm overseas!....so now i'm trying to arrange a suitable time for me to be around & them to get the lawyer/banker down from KL...guess no real hurry, the last KL property i bought from NSGlobal (which previously known as Uber Group) took >6mths for me to close most of the stuffs.

My view on puteria harbour...the harbour has been there since 2-3yrs already..so far so good in terms of maintenance ..& it's a good thing that there are now building the CIQ but maybe some bro here can confirm, it's doesn't looks like they are building the huge one you see in the presentation (like a big spaceship which suppose to include convention halls), my gut feel is that it will be a temp CIQ facilities till more things are build up...

Currently in Puteria Harbour, besides SPH, there are 2 condos behind SPH(imperia <by UEM group> & encorp marina < develop by Encorp who bought the land from UEM>) as well as Traders hotel & Indoor theme park (who are just beside SPH). All these are good but for Puteria Harbour to be success, we will need much more than these, we will need real commercial activities booming in Nusajaya...success in legoland, Educity, healthpark ,Medini business district etc....

Rgds...Quartz..

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally feel that Puteri Harbour will take 5 years or more to develop. Prices are inflated somewhat as it's next to yacht/harbour, like Reflections @ Keppel, hence it is a slightly more speculative investment compared to HH or EL.

Hope to see more developments in Medini soon, besides Legoland and Lifestyle mall phase 1A. Legoland Hotel is slated to be ready in 2014. Time will tell...

I saw the CIQ construction only starting, and the UEM folks claimed it will be completed by year-end, though operational will be mid 2013.

Last edited:

SC177

Hi Avelc

The CIQ - is it a small one that you see under construction ? Only for yacht owners ? or will there be public ferry about Singapore to there ? If the only place they board from Singapore is Raffles Marina, then it would be the former (which will not bring the crowd).

Can you enlighten me what is HH and EL ?

thanks