• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know how near is the station to all these cluster of developments? Seems you were just one of the many buyers who were brain washed by smooth talking marketing gurus years ago. Still kid yourself how sound your investments is till today? HSR operation date is projected to be 2026. Be sceptical.

Forging ahead are you sure? Tender not awarded , ground breaking ceremony photographs not yet taken!!!

The HSR is touted to be at Gelang Patah, about 10-15 min drive from Medini/PH . Near enough ?

By the time tenders awarded, u can kiss goodbye to yr profits liao la. U think SG govt so stupid to acquire not 1 but 2 CC for fun ? Paying good money to the members some more ? Siao ? SG govt is well known for being very shrewd when it comes to money hor. MY already sent out tender invitation for site survey last week also. Go figure .

What talking u ? 2026 is the completion of HSR , ground breaking will be much earlier la. Duh.

Last edited:

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cant wait to be lazing around our Puteri Harbour harbour views condos at a fraction of the price of Oceanfront, seriously. I cant wait to have fine dining at those high-end eateries along the coast in PH. In PH I can live like a King from Friday nights to Monday morning. In Singapore I live like a pauper. Sigh.

Yesterday brought my family to macdonal to have some nice humble food. End up at 3pm the whole place was filled with 70% Pinoy and 20% others. Locals probably 10%.

Merlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cant wait to be lazing around our Puteri Harbour harbour views condos at a fraction of the price of Oceanfront, seriously. I cant wait to have fine dining at those high-end eateries along the coast in PH. In PH I can live like a King from Friday nights to Monday morning. In Singapore I live like a pauper. Sigh.

Yesterday brought my family to macdonal to have some nice humble food. End up at 3pm the whole place was filled with 70% Pinoy and 20% others. Locals probably 10%.

Hi. im already living out your dream lifestyle at PH. Dined at the nice restaurants and have a cuppa at Star Bucks.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to iproperty, a few of the imperia units are being auctioned at rm484 psf. Anyone has info if these numbers are true? If yes, really good buy.

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
My contract date was 3 Sept 2016. LD clause has been triggered 4 months ago.
Wow DC , yours is earlier than mine by 7 mths, good for you. If don't need to move in urgently, then its a good return, better than rental. I don't mind if they take a year more to complete.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 sept 2016 is based on 42 + 6 (extension approved) = 48 months. It is rather late to request for another extension at this stage of the project.

thks dc for the pics too.
btw do u base your contract date from spa date?
its 42 mths right?
and what abt developer's half year extensions which i heard recently?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure about Malaysia, in Singapore, inform the developer/lawyer at the collection of key. Developer's will work the LD amount and nett off the retention money of 5% (money held back by lawyer and release only after the 1-year defect of liability period) due to the developer.

So are you going to to apply for the LD YOURSELF or you will ask someone more experienced to do the claim when the property is completed ?

h530251

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure about Malaysia, in Singapore, inform the developer/lawyer at the collection of key. Developer's will work the LD amount and nett off the retention money of 5% (money held back by lawyer and release only after the 1-year defect of liability period) due to the developer.
Does that mean that you just need to let the laywer know and they will do the necessary claim for you ?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just called the legal clerk of the developer and they processed it. I must say that was the Singapore's style.

Does that mean that you just need to let the laywer know and they will do the necessary claim for you ?

h530251

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hm.. just wondering do they have a standard formula for calculating the late charges or each person can claim different amount although the unit selling price is the same ??? hmm... any idea ?

I just called the legal clerk of the developer and they processed it. I must say that was the Singapore's style.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be possible as we have to sign on the official form when we collect our keys from the developer's staff. It denies me of leasing out my unit in the case of my condo in Singapore which is an opportunity cost. I do not mind for this unit as I do not have intention to lease it. I will be happy to wait till July 2017 as someone mentioned that is the likely TOP date with LD paid on a daily basis.
Hm.. just wondering do they have a standard formula for calculating the late charges or each person can claim different amount although the unit selling price is the same ??? hmm... any idea ?

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be possible as we have to sign on the official form when we collect our keys from the developer's staff. It denies me of leasing out my unit in the case of my condo in Singapore which is an opportunity cost. I do not mind for this unit as I do not have intention to lease it. I will be happy to wait till July 2017 as someone mentioned that is the likely TOP date with LD paid on a daily basis.

impossible to top in six mths time unless ID not done

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that TOP means the building is ready for occupancy including split air conditioned units, oven, etc. but less the fit-out such ID work like bed, mirror panelling, etc for those who have bought in the later stage like those in Tower 2. Those will come in after TOP.

impossible to top in six mths time unless ID not done