• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Courtesy of Fayed Lee
WP_20160716_18_45_59_Rich_LI_2_1.jpg

Is this a TianGong-3 launch in disguise? What in the world is that?

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this a TianGong-3 launch in disguise? What in the world is that?

Actually this is a picture I posted earlier from a visit 2 months ago that ended up on SkyScrapercity.com for Teega.
It will be a centerpiece for a fountain on the Teega walk, you can see the artist impression here from UEM.
ScreenHunter_32 Nov. 06 11.36.jpg

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
doesn't seem going to be VP by Dec. but at least almost complete and steady.
For sure not, I am hoping for March/April. But a friend was over last week and said they were working every day and long hours and the lights were on in the stairwells.
I also just received a request for 3 payments only a month after the last one, Roof, Walls, Sewer, I figured they would be coming quickly now.

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saw this on Skyscrapercity.com, unfortunately Suites is hidden...
View attachment 28843

Teega owner (1st batch owners), any of you have received the 2% rebate from UEM?
We suppose to get it at stage 2b of development, but so far no news from them..

Also, when will the development Vacant Posession consider to be delayed and incurring interest? January 2017?

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teega owner (1st batch owners), any of you have received the 2% rebate from UEM?
We suppose to get it at stage 2b of development, but so far no news from them..

Also, when will the development Vacant Posession consider to be delayed and incurring interest? January 2017?
I brought up the discounts with them just before the 15 percent payment and most but not all discounts where applied to that payment.
I just received my next 3 payment requests at the same time 10 10 5. I have everything on a spread sheet but I think I still have my DBIS discount still to be applied yet.
I am not sure when the penalties would kick in for the delay in possession.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received another payment request for Teega, 3 requests for levels of completion in one month, seems we are close to completion though January as it says here seems optimistic to me.
teega2.jpg

kong1509

Alfrescian
Loyal
Top 10 of the Year in Iskandar Malaysia (Year 2016).

Do you agree for this ranking for the Year 2016 by Southern Corridor Malaysia (SCM) ??

(1) ASTAKA
RIX2B0e.jpg

(2) SETIA SKY 88
2UGX5WH.jpg

(3) SUNGAI SEGGET
1y4vwvw.jpg

(4) R&F PRINCESS COVE
kILolIF.jpg

(5) COUNTRY GARDEN
wwWFwx6.jpg

(6) TEEGA RESIDENCE
f5A7XTG.jpg

(7) THE MERIDIN
I2y1Wqi.jpg

(8) COASTAL HIGHWAY SOUTHERN LINK (CHSL)
XLV1qAW.jpg

(9) FOREST CITY
WMExY6y.jpg

(10) DESARU COAST
kC5zNTj.jpg

Full HD Video:
=========
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVzwdvfLbk&feature=youtu.be

Klcc888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you agree for this ranking for the Year 2016 by Southern Corridor Malaysia (SCM) ??

(1) ASTAKA
RIX2B0e.jpg

(2) SETIA SKY 88
2UGX5WH.jpg

(3) SUNGAI SEGGET
1y4vwvw.jpg

(4) R&F PRINCESS COVE
kILolIF.jpg

(5) COUNTRY GARDEN
wwWFwx6.jpg

(6) TEEGA RESIDENCE
f5A7XTG.jpg

(7) THE MERIDIN
I2y1Wqi.jpg

XLV1qAW.jpg

(9) FOREST CITY
WMExY6y.jpg

(10) DESARU COAST
kC5zNTj.jpg

Full HD Video:
=========

when CHSL going to be ready?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/natio...me-soon/ar-BBxqRtG?li=AAaGavh&ocid=spartanntp

Is Malaysia overtaking Singapore anytime soon? My answer is NO.

It wont happen in the next 5 years. And in the long term, the answer is of course yes.

LKY knows this. Those in the business circles know this. It has become a fact and not a question of whether or not but WHEN. That's why one can see those in control and seizing and squeezing whatever they can on a daily basis. They make u squeeze and fight on the road, in the train, in the buses and at the custom. They make the boys serve NS while they import millions of other kinds to do the job. They make sure they are enriched. This is very important.

Only a fool cant see this and 70% of the people here really cannot see it.

Singapore is a Garrison pretending to be a country, lets not forget what the President of Pinoy said of Singapore.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

(1) ASTAKA
RIX2B0e.jpg

(2) SETIA SKY 88
2UGX5WH.jpg

(3) SUNGAI SEGGET
1y4vwvw.jpg

(4) R&F PRINCESS COVE
kILolIF.jpg

(5) COUNTRY GARDEN
wwWFwx6.jpg

(6) TEEGA RESIDENCE
f5A7XTG.jpg

(7) THE MERIDIN
I2y1Wqi.jpg

XLV1qAW.jpg

(9) FOREST CITY
WMExY6y.jpg

(10) DESARU COAST
kC5zNTj.jpg

Full HD Video:
=========

These condos in Puteri Harbour, Medini and Danga Bay should VP from early 2018. There are not many up-graders in the surrounding to create pent-up demand to soak up the supplies even 2-3 years after VP. 2018 is the year to watch out for the investors there.

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who were influenced and bought because of the 2012-2013 heavy marketing blitz should be able to see the picture clearer by now. Does anyone see a brighter future for JB properties going forward?

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who were influenced and bought because of the 2012-2013 heavy marketing blitz should be able to see the picture clearer by now. Does anyone see a brighter future for JB properties going forward?

have u forgotten that the HSR agreement had just been signed ? How abt the surprised acquisition of Raffle CC ? HSR is forging ahead at full speed n u still can't see the future ?

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
have u forgotten that the HSR agreement had just been signed ? How abt the surprised acquisition of Raffle CC ? HSR is forging ahead at full speed n u still can't see the future ?

Do you know how near is the station to all these cluster of developments? Seems you were just one of the many buyers who were brain washed by smooth talking marketing gurus years ago. Still kid yourself how sound your investments is till today? HSR operation date is projected to be 2026. Be sceptical.

Forging ahead are you sure? Tender not awarded , ground breaking ceremony photographs not yet taken!!!