• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng ah! This is Singapore and I am not Malaysian. Heng ah!

There's a case where a guy was jailed a few months for insulting a certain individual on social media. When he heard about it, he told the police. No need to jail him. Just bring him here. Face to Face. Man to Man.

relaxmannn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Imperia Owner, did you get the LD from UEM?
Till now I did not receive any letter yet.
What is the procedure to claim?
Can anyone share?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Imperia Owner, did you get the LD from UEM?
Till now I did not receive any letter yet.
What is the procedure to claim?
Can anyone share?

Yes, they did send out letter and on acceptance made payments already a few months back. Most owners that I know of received.

I suggest check with the UEM Credit Control at Nusajaya Center, just outside East Ledang.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wanna try insulting someone important in Singapore? The result would be worse/

There is no VIP that I wanna insult in Singapore cos Singapore is governed by the most expensive politicians in the world, which translates by default to the bestest government I could ever have.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://challenge-iskandarputeri.com

The 1.9km swim course lies within the warm waters of the magnificent Puteri Harbour Marina. Hoping on to the bike, the course consists of a double loop that will showcase the Medini area, particularly the newly built sports hub of Johor – the EduCity and the kid’s favorite – Legoland. The roads are of slight inclines and declines, offering athletes an exciting ride and an opportunity for personal bests here. The running course takes you through luscious greenery – be reminded to not get too distracted by the beautiful surroundings. People say opportunity doesn’t knock twice – but this is a 2 loop run course, so you can admire the beauty once more. The race ends at the Puteri Harbour Promenade.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
cos I guess its good for u too, cheaper repayments for yr London investments
I still need to pay 80% upon TOP early 2018. So hv to accumulate in GBP in forex account. No interest earned but with volatile RM, it is better to hedge now. Lucky the other one has been taken care of, if not die standing. My banker recommend me to buy Stan Chart GBP bonds, but the prices like yo yo. Not easy to invest these days.
Hey, yr 1 Klcc doing well with upside?

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
any upside will be just on paper. Not planning to sell, maybe buy another one next door to join the unit. I like the space.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kia Peng area is exciting, Banyan Tree completed and The Ruma fast coming up. m looking forward to W Hotel, Four Seasons and Fairmont. All are in full speed!!

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kia Peng area is exciting, Banyan Tree completed and The Ruma fast coming up. m looking forward to W Hotel, Four Seasons and Fairmont. All are in full speed!!

W Residences by Tropicana looked pretty decent. Ruma is sold on a hotel room basis and contractor is Ireka who also did Imperia. Four Seasons is a good as the developer is the Royal family of Selangor and some of the big boys. Anyway I love Kia Peng as it is very exclusive, just liek Jalan Stonor. Good for you to pick anyone.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Encorp progress.jpg
    Encorp progress.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,625
  • Encorp progress 2.jpg
    Encorp progress 2.jpg