• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/johor-baru-city-centre-set-for-transformation

Well, they aren't slowing down with attempting to rejuvenate Johor state - looks like they are doubling down.

Sensible IF they can increase traffic to JB, will provide rationale for people occupying Danga Bay etc

Feels like so much money is being poured into the area that it will take idiocy to prevent success. BUT there have been plenty of cases of 'unhelpful' developments not just in property that make that a risk.

I see the thread activity has picked up since a while back - oh, no, I see what's been driving discussion recently.

This is a brownfield regeneration effort. Not going to be easy and it will take many many years even if properly planned.

Btw, as long as we do not feed and ignore the Troll, we should be doing alright.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a brownfield regeneration effort. Not going to be easy and it will take many many years even if properly planned.

Btw, as long as we do not feed and ignore the Troll, we should be doing alright.

By saying that, you are feeding the Troll, be a bit smarter, quietly ignore, no need to tell everyone, unless you know that you are no match and unable to face the cold hard facts and trying to seek security in numbers.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Since you know the definition, handle the conversations professionally and leave out the emotions. Provocation is a two way affair, dun think you are not guilty. TROLL!

Last edited:

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, I am damn excited

Buyers of Puteri Cove Residences and Southern Marina Residences will be damn eager to return to their marina facing or sea view units with the prestigious One 15 marina club in the middle.

MALAYSIA
UEM LAND BERHAD AND PUTERI HARBOUR
UEM LAND BERHAD AND PUTERI HARBOUR
OTHER PROJECTS

GUISHAN ISLAND MARINA RESORT
TẬN CÙNG VIETNAM
BUSAN NORTH PORT
ONE15 VUNG RO BAY MARINA RESORT
Located across the causeway at Iskandar, Malaysia, Puteri Harbour offers a scenic view to those looking for a getaway from the business Singapore. ONE15 Marina Management and Technical Services was retained by UEM Land Berhad of Malaysia to provide design review services for its existing 72 berth public marina with plans to expand by another 76 berths, the to-be-built private marina with over 270 berths, megayacht berth marina with 10 to 12 berths fuel pontoon, private clubhouse with 80 hotel rooms, and related recreational amenities within Puteri Harbour as well as provide a complete business plan and 15 year financial proforma (budgets) for the above entities. With this successful assignment coming to a close (which will be done by the end of October 2014), we are already working with UEM Land Berhad and its parent company (UEM Group of Malaysia) to finalise and agreement for day-to-day management and branding of the marinas and club listed above by ONE15 Marina Management and Technical Services and ONE15 respectively.

marina layout of private marina UEM copy

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.

The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
Trolling requires deceiving; any trolling that doesn't involve deceiving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccessful troll.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.

The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
Trolling requires deceiving; any trolling that doesn't involve deceiving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccessful troll.

Trolling activity detected, Ignored and deleted.

Last edited:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
umland fierce man, full page ad today paper

20151125_084231.jpg

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
The latest Teega pictures from Skyscrapercity.com, there are several angles with all towers up front. They have passed the commercial level and the sky restaurant in Suites Wing 3, looks nice, I guess it is time to get our checkbooks out, the payments should come fast and frequent over the next year I assume.
All pictures here, go to the page before for a complete history ground up http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1562739&page=7
Here is just one example.
Teega Nov 2015.jpg

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
I look forward to Teega & Encorp completion.. will be a nice stage for the initial batch of developments. including Jen Hotel, Somerset PH & Imperia. It should be able to bring in first wave of decent activities.

2nd stage will be looking forward to convention ctr, pinecove, pinetree, southern marina & one degree 15

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully by the time,my 10 yr lease finish with Somerset.. the entire masterplan for Puteri Harbour will be accomplished. Thats my investment horizon

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully by the time,my 10 yr lease finish with Somerset.. the entire masterplan for Puteri Harbour will be accomplished. Thats my investment horizon

I am also giving myself up till 2025 for PH to become a world class marina town.

If the price remains at S$300psf I will stay there and use it as my retirement home. No way I will fork out S$3000 for Sentosa. No money also. :smile:

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
One degree 15 and Pan Pacific completion will bring up the class a few notches. Its no-brainer. Already Sentosa and Keppel has no parking space for the rich men boats.

I look forward to Teega & Encorp completion.. will be a nice stage for the initial batch of developments. including Jen Hotel, Somerset PH & Imperia. It should be able to bring in first wave of decent activities.

2nd stage will be looking forward to convention ctr, pinecove, pinetree, southern marina & one degree 15

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The next to TOP should be Teega right? Seriously getting exciting over the developments. Every 3 months I will visit PH and its exciting