• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far only see one source of news for China Mall abortion. The rest of the news based their reference on the straits times. wonder how true it is.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far only see one source of news for China Mall abortion. The rest of the news based their reference on the straits times. wonder how true it is.

todays straitstimes

uem.jpg

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yikes, with the construction site next to it, will not be a 'cool' place for a while. Wish they had some trees to cover that end as well.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Look forward to it soon.

I believe they have already completed the interiors. Waiting for inspection and approval ...

Btw, is that the retail podium below the pool? Or just parking? Anyone?

Merlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone received call from UEM Imperia lawyer? They called me to sign the car park supplementary contract.
Didn't know what that was about. So flatly refused the offer. Told him to send me a postal mail explaining
in detail about this so called new car park contract.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
You did the right thing. Don't anyhow sign things without clarifying especially in Malaysia.
Better make sure first.
Good idea to link up with fellow purchasers just to have some others to help out in times of doubt.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone received call from UEM Imperia lawyer? They called me to sign the car park supplementary contract.
Didn't know what that was about. So flatly refused the offer. Told him to send me a postal mail explaining
in detail about this so called new car park contract.
This is explanation is given without Prejudice. It's assignment of the parking lot to your unit. They missed it out in the original S & P agreement, they now have to rectify this before handover. They are also 'slipping in' the amendments to the Garbage disposal unit and the Library which will now be redesignated to a reading room. Cost cutting exercise to both items! Manned Library to reading room seems OK to me. But the Garbage disposal issue, you have to come to terms with this, i.e. whether you really want to "pick a fight" with them, because it will come down to it. The developer is not budging on this or the compensation idea!
Downside to not signing the Supplementary Agreement, is your unit will not be alloted a specific parking lot and it will fall under "common property" so you will have to find an avail. Parking lot when you need to park. The developer will now not impose extra maintainence fee for the alloted car park lot as it already falls under the maintainence charged in Schedule 2.
Please note, you need to do this without delay as when the developer gets approval from the Authorities on the title to be issued, those that haven't signed the Supplementary Agreement will need to go through the submission process themselves - the above was related to me by the sales person at Puteri Harbour and also the lawyer I spoke to.
Hope this helps. Best seek legal advise if still not happy with situation or have doubts

Last edited:

Merlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Grago. Did you proceed with the new agreement? Or should I wait for all owners of imperia to band
together and hopefully negotiate a better deal with developer.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is explanation is given without Prejudice. It's assignment of the parking lot to your unit. They missed it out in the original S & P agreement, they now have to rectify this before handover. They are also 'slipping in' the amendments to the Garbage disposal unit and the Library which will now be redesignated to a reading room. Cost cutting exercise to both items! Manned Library to reading room seems OK to me. But the Garbage disposal issue, you have to come to terms with this, i.e. whether you really want to "pick a fight" with them, because it will come down to it. The developer is not budging on this or the compensation idea!
Downside to not signing the Supplementary Agreement, is your unit will not be alloted a specific parking lot and it will fall under "common property" so you will have to find an avail. Parking lot when you need to park. The developer will now not impose extra maintainence fee for the alloted car park lot as it already falls under the maintainence charged in Schedule 2.
Please note, you need to do this without delay as when the developer gets approval from the Authorities on the title to be issued, those that haven't signed the Supplementary Agreement will need to go through the submission process themselves - the above was related to me by the sales person at Puteri Harbour and also the lawyer I spoke to.
Hope this helps. Best seek legal advise if still not happy with situation or have doubts

Tats wat i tot so too. They mail about carpark but slip in 3 other matters when u come down.i told them upfront....." U guys n the developer are cunning!"

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
Article from The Edge magazine. Makes more sense then the May bank lady assessment to me.

Attachments

• IMG_20150605_125425.jpg
    IMG_20150605_125425.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 402
  • IMG_20150605_125442.jpg
    IMG_20150605_125442.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 340

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tats wat i tot so too. They mail about carpark but slip in 3 other matters when u come down.i told them upfront....." U guys n the developer are cunning!"

They lawyers of Imperia did the same with me as initially they only stated in the amendment the car park, they did not issue any notice or change i.e the Garbage disposal and the library in the amendment, the law firm Iqbal saleem and company also didn't update or mention on the other two issues either, however i signed the agreement, later i emailed Mr. Darek of UEM land who's one of the most responsible staff of UEM, he assured me all will be taken care and the management is looking at all issue, so i need not worry.

Take note ladies and gentleman