• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually you are quite right here. I am quite sad at the state of affairs in other parts of the thread. Its more like a world war 3 going online. I am just too tired & busy to read up on those threads.

and most people whom post here are mature & responsible.. We will ignore unmeaningful posts and it will die off by itself ;p

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I received an email about two weeks ago from Puteri Cove's staff:

Latest information:
1) The Private Marina and Club will be operated by ONE°15 Marina Club,
Asia’s finest marina and luxury lifestyle club. In total there will be
288 wet berths for different sized yachts. (please see attached pic)

The goal is to recreate Puteri Harbour as an international lifestyle playground
for the well-heeled global citizen, a world-class marina for the world’s most
beautiful super-yachts & mega-yachts.

2) The private marina club house (beside Pinetree Marina) will be a 8 storey building
and not 2 storey as previously reported

3) The builder for Puteri Cove Residences and Quayside is IJM Corporation.

4) Ceiling height ranges in commercial units range from 3.8m to 6m.
Mezzanine floors can be built for units with ceiling height of at least 5m.

6) Prices are estimated to fall within the RM2300-3800 psf range.

7) Puteri Cove Residences Tower 3 will be a luxury service apartments operated
by the Pan Pacific Hotels Group.

Don't know how true is this. Can check with UEM staff since the private marina club house is still belong to UEM.

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not sure about this web sight, however the pricing of Imperia, Puteria Harbour is based on fair/current market value rm.1250, in fact the price is slightly higher 1300 sqr. ft for Puteri Harbor..

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday there is a one full page of advertisement for Puteri Cove "Shophouses" facing the private marina. I wonder how is the response. The target businesses could be seafood rest, classy cafes etc... Maybe I will drop by their showroom in PH this weekend to enquire about the price. They seem rather confident with the almost 20% guaranteed returns for 3 years.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday there is a one full page of advertisement for Puteri Cove "Shophouses" facing the private marina. I wonder how is the response. The target businesses could be seafood rest, classy cafes etc... Maybe I will drop by their showroom in PH this weekend to enquire about the price. They seem rather confident with the almost 20% guaranteed returns for 3 years.

The 20% guarantee likely to be built into the price already.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pardon me from saying this.. but the day the developer decides to sell off the retail to individual investors, it is end of the story. My experience come from observing that of Singapore's retail scene.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree when the developer doesn't hold control of the commercial properties then it's likely that they're bailing on the project. They won't have any stake in it already.
That's probably not a good sign when they're selling everything
Furthermore in Malaysia, high end restaurants and cafes are unlikely to survive at the moment. Until there's further improvement in the critical mass.
Owners of the shop lots will be under pressure to rent to the highest bidder regardless of tenant mix.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
By high-end I presumed it refer to mall's cafe/restaurant charging RM20-40 average meal? If so....fully disagree....it's doing as well as any other place.

Th

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me from saying this.. but the day the developer decides to sell off the retail to individual investors, it is end of the story. My experience come from observing that of Singapore's retail scene.

Agree. Especially when the units are very expensive. KTVs, pubs and massage parlours are the ones that usually thrive. There is a need to control such developments by developer holding to some units. No holding = No control.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.propertyguru.com.my/property-news/2015/3/86446/australian-retirees-advised-to-move-to-malaysia

Two book authors have advised retirees from Australia to move to Malaysia since the country offer retirement visas, good health care and lower cost of living.

Notably, Colleen Ryan and Stephen Wyatt are authors of the book “Sell Up, Pack Up and Take Off” which discussed how retirees from Australia can live comfortably for less in Europe and Asia.

In an article in The Age, the two authors compared the cost of living between Sydney and Penang based on user-generated cost-of-living statistics website Numbeo.com.

They noted that consumer prices in Penang are 54 percent lower compared to that in Sydney, while groceries, restaurant prices and rent are 50 percent, 65 percent and 85 percent lower respectively in the Malaysian state than in the Australian city.

“Malaysia and Thailand are the standout retirement destinations for healthcare, with excellent medical facilities,” wrote Wyatt and Ryan in The Age article titled “Stretched? Try calling Asia home”.

“Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines offer retirement visas. Malaysia and the Philippines represent the gold standard in visas. A Malaysia My Second Home visa will provide a 10-year visa,” added the authors.

In Malaysia, Australian retirees can also receive the age pension, said Wyatt and Ryan.

Recently, Malaysia was listed as one of the top five retirement destinations by International Living in its Annual Global Retirement Index for 2014.

In January, it was reported that the country was also ranked first among Asian retirement destinations and was deemed to offer low cost of living and high quality of life.

Moreover, Malaysia’s Tourism Ministry launched the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) programme to provide services to expatriates looking to invest or retire in Malaysia, like visa permit applications, property sourcing and even domestic worker applications.

joequek

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was there in PCR showroom today, saw few groups of people came to enquired , I was told by staff from ERA that developer are offering 6% fix return for 2 years limited to the 1st 30 unit.(apartment unit).

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was there in PCR showroom today, saw few groups of people came to enquired , I was told by staff from ERA that developer are offering 6% fix return for 2 years limited to the 1st 30 unit.(apartment unit).

If I am not wrong, once you signed SPA, you need to pay 40% of purchase price less your booking RM50K (for retail units)

Last edited:

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg

New film to be shot 80% at Pinewood. "Lost in the Pacific"

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think peter lim knew about this news even before its out. so we all know now why he is preparing a space for the superich, otherwise where are they are going to ram away their mega horsepower engines? and he is even investing in security there. coincident? na....

[video=youtube;jrdfBlVIDHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrdfBlVIDHM[/video]

http://thetally.efinancialnews.com/2015/03/singapore-grow-number-super-rich/
Super-rich soar in Singapore
Posted by Stefanie Eschenbacher on March 5, 2015

London might think that few global cities can match its appeal to the world’s super-rich, as property prices in Mayfair can attest. But Singapore, Hong Kong and New York are growing their population of super-rich at a faster rate.

That’s according to estate agents Knight Frank, which predicts that the “dramatic” growth in Asia’s wealthy mean that European cities, London foremost among them, will fall down the rankings.

Singapore, which has received a glitzy makeover in recent years, is likely to see the greatest growth in the number of individuals with more than $30 million in the bank.

The island nation is forecast to add an additional 1,752 super-rich to its population over the next decade, bringing the total to 4,979.

Next in line is Hong Kong, adding 1,251 to bring the total 3,941, and New York, adding 1,013 to bring it to 4,021.

One-fifth of all cities Knight Frank assessed are likely to see their wealthiest inhabitants more than double in number, all of which are either in Asia or Africa. A 10th of all growth is likely to take place in just five cities – Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, London and Mumbai.

The most rapid growth in wealth will probably be seen in Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta, Mumbai and Delhi.

Liam Bailey, global head of research, wrote in the report that European cities, with the exception of London, would see a relative, if not absolute, decline in the number of super-rich.

In the broader measure of dollar millionaires, rather than the super-rich, Bailey noted that the developed world would hold up somewhat better.

But, again, using this measure the most mind-boggling numbers come from Asia. Six of the 10 biggest growth cities in absolute terms will probably be in the region, collectively adding another 600,000 millionaires to their population. Mumbai alone is forecast to grow its population of millionaires by 128%, or 125,000.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think peter lim knew about this news even before its out. so we all know now why he is preparing a space for the superich, otherwise where are they are going to ram away their mega horsepower engines? and he is even investing in security there. coincident? na....

[video=youtube;jrdfBlVIDHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrdfBlVIDHM[/video]

http://thetally.efinancialnews.com/2015/03/singapore-grow-number-super-rich/
Super-rich soar in Singapore
Posted by Stefanie Eschenbacher on March 5, 2015

London might think that few global cities can match its appeal to the world’s super-rich, as property prices in Mayfair can attest. But Singapore, Hong Kong and New York are growing their population of super-rich at a faster rate.

That’s according to estate agents Knight Frank, which predicts that the “dramatic” growth in Asia’s wealthy mean that European cities, London foremost among them, will fall down the rankings.

Singapore, which has received a glitzy makeover in recent years, is likely to see the greatest growth in the number of individuals with more than $30 million in the bank.

The island nation is forecast to add an additional 1,752 super-rich to its population over the next decade, bringing the total to 4,979.

Next in line is Hong Kong, adding 1,251 to bring the total 3,941, and New York, adding 1,013 to bring it to 4,021.

One-fifth of all cities Knight Frank assessed are likely to see their wealthiest inhabitants more than double in number, all of which are either in Asia or Africa. A 10th of all growth is likely to take place in just five cities – Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, London and Mumbai.

The most rapid growth in wealth will probably be seen in Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta, Mumbai and Delhi.

Liam Bailey, global head of research, wrote in the report that European cities, with the exception of London, would see a relative, if not absolute, decline in the number of super-rich.

In the broader measure of dollar millionaires, rather than the super-rich, Bailey noted that the developed world would hold up somewhat better.

But, again, using this measure the most mind-boggling numbers come from Asia. Six of the 10 biggest growth cities in absolute terms will probably be in the region, collectively adding another 600,000 millionaires to their population. Mumbai alone is forecast to grow its population of millionaires by 128%, or 125,000.

This is also excellent news for higher end areas in Nusajaya like our beloved PH :smile: