• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

borders

The whole theme park thing may be crowded & busy now cos it's new & fresh. Legoland visitors are not impressed @all; when asked “will u come back again?” “will u recommend your frens to come?”, feedback are negative or “don’t bother”.. plus the entrance fee isn't cheap; given the option, they’d rather top up n enjoy better quality & experience like Universal Studio. PH needs a lot stronger buzz to pull in the crowds (and sustain) - a very ambitious project, too many question marks and what ifs..

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole theme park thing may be crowded & busy now cos it's new & fresh. Legoland visitors are not impressed @all; when asked “will u come back again?” “will u recommend your frens to come?”, feedback are negative or “don’t bother”.. plus the entrance fee isn't cheap; given the option, they’d rather top up n enjoy better quality & experience like Universal Studio. PH needs a lot stronger buzz to pull in the crowds (and sustain) - a very ambitious project, too many question marks and what ifs..

U sound like a true blue singaporean who aspires to live either in NY, London or Sydney. :smile:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you are mixing up Nusajaya and Puteri Harbor.
PH is a seaside enclave and it is about lifestyle living. It is supported by Traders Hotel, Marinas, alfresco dining, high end residential condos.
Legoland is in Medini. The tickets is RM140 which worked out to be less than S$60.00. By the way, Legoland has not even been fully completed yet. Also all the universities are not up yet as well.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you taken photos of PH in your last trip. Can post picture here?
I think you are mixing up Nusajaya and Puteri Harbor.
PH is a seaside enclave and it is about lifestyle living. It is supported by Traders Hotel, Marinas, alfresco dining, high end residential condos.
Legoland is in Medini. The tickets is RM140 which worked out to be less than S$60.00. By the way, Legoland has not even been fully completed yet. Also all the universities are not up yet as well.

mutiaramas

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you have been reading Iskandar news, many new projects are coming in like Sunway Resort, China mall, Wellness centre (temasek n Khazanah venture) , Mah Sing (Meridin), UM land, WCT etc in Medini and PH. PH is freehold with no bumi quota. I believe these big timers come after careful thought and planning. With these signs, will the govt allows tis project to fail? Surely not. Can consider if you have the bullets. Just my views.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0945.JPGIMG_0937.JPGIMG_0943.JPG

Pictures taken yesterday. There's a piece of corner empty land opposite the Hello Kitty building. Anyone know what it is?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the photos. They are using Arup as the civil and structural work. Good choice. Is Encorp using its own construction arm for this project?

Yes, at least they are the main con. The tower cranes are installed and piling works is in progress. Observed the earth color is reddish brown which is more stable not the refilled type. I have no experience with these guys in high rise although I go to The Strand almost every week.

The picture showed Trader's Hotel (Shangri La group) which is almost completed and it is directly in front of Encorp Marina. IJM is the contractor there. I also saw some Ireka signboards there.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have been reading Iskandar news, many new projects are coming in like Sunway Resort, China mall, Wellness centre (temasek n Khazanah venture) , Mah Sing (Meridin), UM land, WCT etc in Medini and PH. PH is freehold with no bumi quota. I believe these big timers come after careful thought and planning. With these signs, will the govt allows tis project to fail? Surely not. Can consider if you have the bullets. Just my views.

As you drive to past the Educity, you can see the Stadium being completed already. The following is an article I cut and paste from this link:http://www.guardian.co.uk/higher-education-network/blog/2012/may/08/educity-iskandar-malaysia

The 350-acre campus at Educity Iskandar will be shared by no fewer than eight international universities, including three from the UK. Newcastle, Southampton and Reading universities will take their place alongside the Netherlands Maritime Institute of Technology and the Singaporean private university Raffles. Australia's Monash and a Californian cinematic art school associated with Pinewood Studios are in talks with Iskandar's management, leaving just one spot left for another, as yet unknown, international institution.

Students from all of the universities will live together in one giant international student village and will share sports and leisure facilities far beyond those any single university could afford, including a 14,000-seater stadium and an Olympic-length swimming pool.

No chance this Iskandar project will fail.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is really exciting at PH. Will be going to legoland next weekend.
As you drive to past the Educity, you can see the Stadium being completed already. The following is an article I cut and paste from this link:http://www.guardian.co.uk/higher-education-network/blog/2012/may/08/educity-iskandar-malaysia

The 350-acre campus at Educity Iskandar will be shared by no fewer than eight international universities, including three from the UK. Newcastle, Southampton and Reading universities will take their place alongside the Netherlands Maritime Institute of Technology and the Singaporean private university Raffles. Australia's Monash and a Californian cinematic art school associated with Pinewood Studios are in talks with Iskandar's management, leaving just one spot left for another, as yet unknown, international institution.

Students from all of the universities will live together in one giant international student village and will share sports and leisure facilities far beyond those any single university could afford, including a 14,000-seater stadium and an Olympic-length swimming pool.

No chance this Iskandar project will fail.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good to know that there will be an underpass connecting between somerset and encorp.
Yes, at least they are the main con. The tower cranes are installed and piling works is in progress. Observed the earth color is reddish brown which is more stable not the refilled type. I have no experience with these guys in high rise although I go to The Strand almost every week.

The picture showed Trader's Hotel (Shangri La group) which is almost completed and it is directly in front of Encorp Marina. IJM is the contractor there. I also saw some Ireka signboards there.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u bros know how much UEM sold the land to Ascendas?

Extracted from the edge:"At RM13 psf minus the infrastructure cost of about RM2 psf, the land is sold at only RM11 psf, which is very cheap. However, by doing this, UEM Land is able to get Ascendas into the picture, which could increase the attractiveness of the project to Singaporean investors in the longer term," said the analyst.

UEM Land is also expected to announce more land sale to foreign parties in the near future, said the analyst."

Some years back I have the opinion that Iskandar success is still very much dependent on Chicken and Egg problem. But now I am very much convinced that the issue is being addressed and the main developer's commitment to look long term (cos all this land sold to foreigners projects are leasehold, so it will be in a way BOT, sell to u, u built operate then transfer bk when lease is up. It is the fastest way to reap in investments to turn the vision into reality.

And as all this takes shape, it will become more and more apparent to investors that the place to be would be
Puteri Harbour.
1) Cos it is freehold, u wouldnt want to take up leasehold projects in Medini or near those land that u know are being sold too cheaply. take a more long term perspective.
2)Well planned community from scratch, it will evolve to be like what the model is in the clubhouse marina, if u trace how marina is built to the developments and projects coming up, everything is following the drawing board closely.
3)No foreigner limit
4) If convention, CIQ and Kota Iskandar State & Federal admin is based there at PH, we can be confident of future justification for transportation links to the area.

I strongly belive the prices in the next one year or two, will start to show that Puteri Harbour is the place much preferred over other parts of Johor Iskandar.

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
INFORMATION FROM TEEGA SALES:

Dear Valued Customer ,

Launching: Existing customer has been re-scheduled to 17/11/2012 (starts 1pm) and registrants is on 18/11/2012

The sales packages proposed has verbally confirmed as follow :

- DIBS , Free kitchen cabinet, hob & hood . split unit Air Cond .
- Only the Rebate haven’t signed by our director and will inform you later .

On this coming Saturday , please prepare your booking fees as RM 20,000.00 and issue under Sunrise Berhad . Please refer to the attachment above .

Please remember you able to book under your name only ( based on your existing purchased ) , you unable to transfer to your relative or friends .

For your information , herewith the unit which able to see the marina as follow :

Teega Suites : S1-1 , S1-3 , S2, S3 ,( S4 & S1-2 – level 28-35 )
Teega Residences : C2 , C5 , ( C6 – level 28-33A )