• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paying so much for view of some govt buildings and blazing afternoon sun just not worth it. Further up the road at medini a very high floor, fully furnish only rm$400 psf. Comes with wonderful view of the sea as well.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Study the site before making comments. I m referring to the N-S facing tower 2.
Paying so much for view of some govt buildings and blazing afternoon sun just not worth it. Further up the road at medini a very high floor, fully furnish only rm$400 psf. Comes with wonderful view of the sea as well.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

All medini land n projects are leasehold. And normally sold at 25% discount to comparable freehold. And new phase 2 of 1medini will be sold at RM700psf

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Difference is walking or driving distance to the marina.

yep, walking to CIQ, take 10min ferry ride to RAFFLES Marina area. And hop
directly onto Tuas MRT link extension (a big bore in a piece of land opp Raffles Marina signals
high possibility of station location)

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CIQ is almost completed. I am here today looking at the site.
Hello Kitty is full of visitors. The car park is full. Legoland is packed. Yes, puteri harbour has potential.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sale of leasehold is subjected to Government approval which take at least 6 mths.

depending on some states, i have heard of resale cases of leasehold projects taking up to or more than a year,
according to my conveyancing lawyer. and please do not trust marketing agents when they tell you freehold, I
dun wan to mention names here. but it happen to a project a year and a half back in KL. until a search is done then realised that the land is left with 67 years and developer has yet to top up.

so there is a certain risk, always be sure who u are dealing with, and whether it can be stated in black n white on your booking form, including all the rebates n goodies promised. if not sure, ask yr lawyer to do a search, only RM30-60.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is the progress at Somerset, imperia and Encorp marina? Taken any photos of the site?
The CIQ is almost completed. I am here today looking at the site.
Hello Kitty is full of visitors. The car park is full. Legoland is packed. Yes, puteri harbour has potential.

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will only get a good view after the 21st floor of phase 1. For phase 2 most units looking at imperia and Kota iskander. Once teega comes and Mah sing developments which include high rise condos most view from Encorp will be blocked. Do remember that Encorp had to buy the land from UEM at a higher price than what UEM paid for. Also Encorp location not the best. The best views will come from those facing the private marina which is directly in front of teega.

Mah Sing is in Medini

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Teega confirmed launched this weekend? Very quiet and the Sales said only after today's meeting she will have some ideas.

Not today. Everyone crowd the office asking so many questions. I didnt even get to talk to my sales person long. Confirm this weekend.

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought middle eastern partner pulled out from the Medini project and not PH. They have also pulled out from the South Beach project in SIngapore. Hence, CDL has to take over their share.

Valdez need to do more research. They pulled out coz they went bankrupt in their home country. Too much debt coz build Dubai like mad.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't think so as I remembered asking the same question to the UEM rep.
Yup. I also asked the uem sales people 2 days ago . Said more than 4000 registered and waiting for launching. Density is quite high about 500 units per tower.
Estimated price: rm 850 psf

borders

As much as our neighbour aims to progress and planning to achieve the next level in live, work & play; besides security, most people still see issues & challenges in maintenance. It may all look good now in master plan and models, everything is painted nicer (including the blue marine water). But how will it really be x years after completion later? Not to mention the known issue of rotten owners who don’t pay monthly maintenance in Malaysia.