• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the agents said that registration has started with phase 1, ie tower A (closer to the outside). Tower B and Tower C is later. Tower B has the north-south facing and got commericial offices behind.

Hi DcPuteri,
When you mentioned Tower A which is nearer to the outside .... does it mean that it is nearer to the roundabout ?? Tower C is nearer to the Encorp?? Thanks

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tower C is nearer to the roundabout while Tower A is furthest from roundabout.
Hi DcPuteri,
When you mentioned Tower A which is nearer to the outside .... does it mean that it is nearer to the roundabout ?? Tower C is nearer to the Encorp?? Thanks

Metaphor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told all the residential units in Medini will be leasehold including The Meridin@Medini by Mah Sing to be launched in the second half of 2013.

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct me if I am wrong, Teega Tower A and C is condo and Tower B is Service apartment??????
Tower C is the nearest to the roundabout?
Teega is suppose to have three blocks in one Tower, spread out like a Mercedes Star, so one Tower would have Six different facing.
I am highly confused when DCputeri said Tower B has NS facing???????

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
As you said it is like the blades of fan. I am referring to the core. Tower B is the only block with commercial units (service apartments with concierge service). The others are service apartment with concierge service) .
Correct me if I am wrong, Teega Tower A and C is condo and Tower B is Service apartment??????
Teega is suppose to have three blocks in one Tower, spread out like a Mercedes Star, so one Tower would have Six different facing.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
[JOHOR BARU] UEM is developing plans for a multi-million ringgit auto city on a 32.37 ha site within Gerbang Nusajaya, an integrated mixed development located near the Sultan Abu Bakar Customs, Immigration and Quarantine Complex (CIQ) at Tanjung Kupang in Gelang Patah, Johor.
The Star newspaper quoted UEM Group Bhd chairman Ahmad Tajuddin Ali as saying that the auto city project would include showrooms for cars and related accessories, a racing circuit, retail outlets, entertainment and food and beverage outlets.
He said that the project was among several new works that would be launched or developed within one or two years.
UEM Land Holdings Bhd, which is part of UEM Group, is the master developer of the 9,308 ha Nusajaya, the key driver of Iskandar Malaysia, which was launched on Nov 4, 2006.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
it will attract all the porches, ferraris & sports cars entusiasts... from Singapore.
Much nearer n newer than Pasir Gudang. More buzz and activities.

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed this is great piece of news. Sepang crowd could be lesser and Spore racers would probably drop by for a ride before heading back to Singapore.

[JOHOR BARU] UEM is developing plans for a multi-million ringgit auto city on a 32.37 ha site within Gerbang Nusajaya, an integrated mixed development located near the Sultan Abu Bakar Customs, Immigration and Quarantine Complex (CIQ) at Tanjung Kupang in Gelang Patah, Johor.
The Star newspaper quoted UEM Group Bhd chairman Ahmad Tajuddin Ali as saying that the auto city project would include showrooms for cars and related accessories, a racing circuit, retail outlets, entertainment and food and beverage outlets.
He said that the project was among several new works that would be launched or developed within one or two years.
UEM Land Holdings Bhd, which is part of UEM Group, is the master developer of the 9,308 ha Nusajaya, the key driver of Iskandar Malaysia, which was launched on Nov 4, 2006.

Tabbyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tower A and B are condo and Tower C is Service Apartment with one office block. Tower A is the one near to the roundabout. Hope it helps.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any update on Teega launch date?

Also, heard that they will be launching in stages - VVIP, VIP, existing UEM buyers, Registrants. Any more information?

Bluereeff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any update on Teega launch date?

Also, heard that they will be launching in stages - VVIP, VIP, existing UEM buyers, Registrants. Any more information?

They are so secretive. Say if you want to find out more, go over to their site for them to explain more about this project. Gosh!

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is their site the same sales offce at Puteri Harbour? 2nd floor?

Same office as the Imperia Sales office.

They have collected lots of bookings from KL and Singapore as well together with those at PH.

The tower nearest to roundabout will be release at later phase at higher price.

2 blocks are condominium and 1 block is service suites. Understand that there is not much diff between these except that the service suites have studios, and 1 bedders.

2 bedders start from 800k before discount or around 700+psf.

Above 26th floor are the bigger units.

Need to register if wants to be invited during the launch.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teega will be the last cheapest psf entry project for anyone that wants a stake in Puteri Harbour. And it is freehold. The other similar projects would have to be in Medini and they could alll be leasehold.

Subsequent launches at PH by other developers like UM Land will be much more expensive.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are these units fully furnished with white goods and furniture?
Same office as the Imperia Sales office.

They have collected lots of bookings from KL and Singapore as well together with those at PH.

The tower nearest to roundabout will be release at later phase at higher price.

2 blocks are condominium and 1 block is service suites. Understand that there is not much diff between these except that the service suites have studios, and 1 bedders.

2 bedders start from 800k before discount or around 700+psf.

Above 26th floor are the bigger units.

Need to register if wants to be invited during the launch.