• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what Iskandar described, it is the parcel in between Indoor Theme Park and Teega.

This piece of land is by UM Land. Scheduled to launch end of year. But they will be busy with the mixed project in JB (opp Kompleks Abdul Razak) first. Will be marketed by NS Global.

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will launch only 2 blocks in the beginning.

Keeping the block near roundabout to be launched later.
Hi, i'm the new member here.

Would like to ask any idea of how many blocks Teega will be launched? All three blocks?

Appreciate if anyone can share the site layout. Thank you.

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, i'm the new member here.

Would like to ask any idea of how many blocks Teega will be launched? All three blocks?

Appreciate if anyone can share the site layout. Thank you.

They will launch only 2 blocks in the beginning.

Keeping the block near roundabout to be launched later.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think ultimately the office space at Puteri Harbour will be much preferred over the Medini ones, given its proximity to Kota Iskandar and the alfresco dining stretch along the Marina.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traders Hotel and Somerset plus theme park bring life to this place.
I think ultimately the office space at Puteri Harbour will be much preferred over the Medini ones, given its proximity to Kota Iskandar and the alfresco dining stretch along the Marina.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another hotel maybe built by Terminal Perintis (Tiong Nam), in front of Teega.

I think it is rumoured to be a Fraser tie-up according to previous posts. So bros whom missed out on Somerset Puteri Harbour can wait and consider this. Ultimately, these serviced apartment operators will be the price leaders when it comes to short to long term rental for corporates. And being local Singaporean brands, they will benefit from the Ascendas JV substantially.

SPH offered min 5% return as floor and the upside is unlimited based on profit sharing, with fully furnished and renovated units to its investors. Wonder what will Fraser units offer?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is rumoured to be a Fraser tie-up according to previous posts. So bros whom missed out on Somerset Puteri Harbour can wait and consider this. Ultimately, these serviced apartment operators will be the price leaders when it comes to short to long term rental for corporates. And being local Singaporean brands, they will benefit from the Ascendas JV substantially.

SPH offered min 5% return as floor and the upside is unlimited based on profit sharing, with fully furnished and renovated units to its investors. Wonder what will Fraser units offer?

My understanding from UEM Sales is that Fraser's will be run like a hotel and owned by Tiong Nam. Did not sound like they will be selling the units like Somerset.

Also, this will not be built directly in front of the Teega open space, but more towards the right, if you look towards the Private Marina from the Teega Pool area. Directly in front will be the Club House, which is low rise.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bluereef, did you get the contact. If not, let me know whether EL or PH and I will PM you. They have separate sales teams.

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Btw, anyone knows when will they build the Club House next to the Private Marina?

My understanding from UEM Sales is that Fraser's will be run like a hotel and owned by Tiong Nam. Did not sound like they will be selling the units like Somerset.

Also, this will not be built directly in front of the Teega open space, but more towards the right, if you look towards the Private Marina from the Teega Pool area. Directly in front will be the Club House, which is low rise.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to the iproperty exhibition in MBS. Registration has started at the UEM booth. Good to get tower B with north south facing and less likelihood of blockage by the nearby development of a medical facility like the paragon in Singapore.
Yup. Btw, anyone knows when will they build the Club House next to the Private Marina?

Metaphor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

Does anyone know if Teega is exempted from the RM500K foreigners' threshold? I understand that Encorp Marina and the leasehold serviced residences in Medini are. Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Metaphor

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to the iproperty exhibition in MBS. Registration has started at the UEM booth. Good to get tower B with north south facing and less likelihood of blockage by the nearby development of a medical facility like the paragon in Singapore.

Hi DCPuteri, are they taking registration for specific units or tower, or is it just a registration of interest before launch?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the agents said that registration has started with phase 1, ie tower A (closer to the outside). Tower B and Tower C is later. Tower B has the north-south facing and got commericial offices behind.
Hi DCPuteri, are they taking registration for specific units or tower, or is it just a registration of interest before launch?

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far only 1 Medini was exempted. Encorp Marina definitely doesn't need the exemption as their prices are well above the threshold.

Dear all,

Does anyone know if Teega is exempted from the RM500K foreigners' threshold? I understand that Encorp Marina and the leasehold serviced residences in Medini are. Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Metaphor