• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest picture of Teega, go baby go! IMG-20150220-WA0001.jpg

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I first visited PH all I could see is nothing but I could hear lots of bombings and live firing from Tengah. Now with the construction in full swing, the noise from the machines have drowned those living firing. Instead we see living firing along the marina from drunk couples late on Fridays and Saturdays

I first came to PH in 2012 and then was nothing. There were brown soil vacant land and endless plots of it. I saw just some cranes stored at some sites. Only Hello Kitty was opened then. I bought Encorp in KL and did not even see the site. Just got a good feel when I visited it on a roadshow.
Today in 2015, I read exciting news everyday about PH. One good review after another. The minute I saw pubs and hotels, this place is going to be full of happenings, sweet young things and expats. As you add in marinas, lifestyle living is the main theme. High class restaurants and yatchs in the background. Now we see St Katherine's Docks in the making. Wow....

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel PH needs a top end disco like Chinoiserie or Zouk's (not those shake heads type) in one of the hotels to attract the young happening adults. Must have very strict rules and regulations, so no frequent fights. Good place for those ah sia kias to hang out after racing the million $ cars in autocity. So far, I think there's isn't one disco like this in the whole of Johor.
And add also a good size retail mall too for PH to be completed as a full tourist attraction.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel PH needs a top end disco like Chinoiserie or Zouk's (not those shake heads type) in one of the hotels to attract the young happening adults. Must have very strict rules and regulations, so no frequent fights. Good place for those ah sia kias to hang out after racing the million $ cars in autocity. So far, I think there's isn't one disco like this in the whole of Johor.
And add also a good size retail mall too for PH to be completed as a full tourist attraction.

Thats a very good idea. Must find some way to feedback to the management.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing Iskandar007, if I read correctly it is all 3 marinas they are negotiating to design review and manage. Here are the highlights:

- provide design review services for its existing 72 berth public marina with plans to expand by another 76 berths
- the to-be-built private marina with over 270 berths
- megayacht berth marina with 10 to 12 berths fuel pontoon
- private clubhouse with 80 hotel rooms, and related recreational amenities within Puteri Harbour
- complete business plan and 15 year financial proforma (budgets) for the above
- finalize and agreement for day-to-day management and branding of the marinas and club listed above

Wow, a boat show in PH in sight!

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
One marina is the company which manages Sentosa One15 right?

Yes, you are right. The Private Marina and Club will be operated by ONE°15 Marina Club,
Asia’s finest marina and luxury lifestyle club.

"The goal is to recreate Puteri Harbour as an international lifestyle playground for the well-heeled global citizen, a world-class marina for the world’s most beautiful super-yachts & mega-yachts".

I also received information from Puteri cove agent that the Private Marina Clubhouse will be a 8 storey building
and not 2 storey as previously reported.

But from the website, it seems like 4 storey high...?:confused:

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
One marina is the company which manages Sentosa One15 right?

Yes, you are right. The Private Marina and Club will be operated by ONE°15 Marina Club,
Asia’s finest marina and luxury lifestyle club.

"The goal is to recreate Puteri Harbour as an international lifestyle playground for the well-heeled global citizen, a world-class marina for the world’s most beautiful super-yachts & mega-yachts".

I also received information from Puteri cove agent that the Private Marina Clubhouse will be a 8 storey building
and not 2 storey as previously reported.

But from the website, it seems like 4 storey high...?:confused:

any idea where is this clubhouse ?

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ummm I would prefer no Zouk type clubs I don't see nor want PH as a 20 something weekend hang out or the noise at 3 AM when a club closes, people in this chat room were already complaining about people (foreigners) in Clark Quay, why export that to PH, it is not good for property value either, Denga Bay would be a good place for that :smile:. Upscale bars, roof bars, restaurants, 5 star Hotels, small retail shops, all good, clubs PH can do without, just my opinion.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ummm I would prefer no Zouk type clubs I don't see nor want PH as a 20 something weekend hang out or the noise at 3 AM when a club closes, people in this chat room were already complaining about people (foreigners) in Clark Quay, why export that to PH, it is not good for property value either, Denga Bay would be a good place for that :smile:. Upscale bars, roof bars, restaurants, 5 star Hotels, small retail shops, all good, clubs PH can do without, just my opinion.

yep I agree. At most Live Bands are ok. Or those upscale lounges in hotels with live jazz

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, it's just that I just feel there's something missing when I was there a couple of times recently. People are just hanging around without anything much to do other than eating or drinking. Yes, things might get rowdy with a disco around but a nice shopping mall with a cinema in the area could at least partially fill the void for both families and singles.
Cheers:smile:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey kawans,
patience la,
no residents yet, no rail station yet, no bus station yet, no HSR yet

let the highrise rise
let the rail be built
let the roads be jammed
let the northern people arrive at the nusajaya HSR

by then you may wish to keep your ph unit for the next gen.
even if time is not in our hands
at least our kids know their dad didnt lose their bet!

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, it's just that I just feel there's something missing when I was there a couple of times recently. People are just hanging around without anything much to do other than eating or drinking. Yes, things might get rowdy with a disco around but a nice shopping mall with a cinema in the area could at least partially fill the void for both families and singles.
Cheers:smile:

perhaps the retail units in some of the PH developments can help fill this void ? in time to come, am pretty sure some kind of shopping mall will be built since there are some many high end hotels setting up shop there :smile:

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
perhaps the retail units in some of the PH developments can help fill this void ? in time to come, am pretty sure some kind of shopping mall will be built since there are some many high end hotels setting up shop there :smile:

Yes, hope some kind of shopping mall will be built but wonder is there any unsold plot of land in PH left for it?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last hope of a shopping mall should be integrated with the Convention centre. Actually there are more than enough retails for world class eateries to join in. Besides PCR and SMR, I believe Almas also have its very own shops although they do not enjoy seaviews. The clubhouse should have some shops also facing the sea.

Yes, hope some kind of shopping mall will be built but wonder is there any unsold plot of land in PH left for it?

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last hope of a shopping mall should be integrated with the Convention centre. Actually there are more than enough retails for world class eateries to join in. Besides PCR and SMR, I believe Almas also have its very own shops although they do not enjoy seaviews. The clubhouse should have some shops also facing the sea.

Actually the UEM's sales office is sitting on a very nice plot of land which can be of a better use.