• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
How could you so confident? Those condos are just like mushrooms, pop here and there, not sure if there are really so many demand for so many apt, hopefully it will not become a ghost town.

Cos I bought into Somerset Puteri Harbour.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was considering this project for a while cos I was in love with the concept. But ultimately decided not to buy cos it doesn't fit in with my current lifestyle. Also, on top of the price, will likely need to add in a few hundred k for renovation and furniture and appliances. 3 million for a party pad is too excessive, considering that I wont be relocating there.

yup, you'd think with that kind of pricing they'd throw in full ID.

Last edited:

Fire3

Alfrescian
Loyal
BRDB is top notch. it must surely be the best development i've seen in iskandar so far. the price is amazing too. min 2.6m for 3 storey courtyard home (not facing water). facing water 3.6 m (4 storey courtyard). most of the units booked already

Was told all 80+ 3storey, 4 storey, semi d and bungalow in phased 1 sold except for 2 or 3 might be released back due to loan. No launching needed. Phase 2 which is the low rise apartment starting at 1200 psf should be opened for booking soon.

Fire3

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup, you'd think with that kind of pricing they'd throw in full ID.

Surprisingly, it comes fitted with top notch fittings, furnishing and appliances where one can practically move in by just getting the mattress, sofa and dining set !

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to be surprised la. BRDB is a top-notch developer in KL you know? Recently they got a sold out project also in KL heard... even when price is ridiculous at a few million its sold out
like hot cakes.

Surprisingly, it comes fitted with top notch fittings, furnishing and appliances where one can practically move in by just getting the mattress, sofa and dining set !

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually when I showed my wifey Emerald Bay, she just remarked... "Got Crocodile Or Not?" For 1 moment, I thought that this is the most crazy concern she will have, but remembering some documentaries on American homes having alligators crawling up their houses, it is not such a far fetched concern. But I am sure if there are any crocs out there, all will be hunted down to protect the Datins and Datuks in this development. :biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to be surprised la. BRDB is a top-notch developer in KL you know? Recently they got a sold out project also in KL heard... even when price is ridiculous at a few million its sold out
like hot cakes.

serai @ bangsar. it's the last plot of land in bangsar (rather: bukit bandaraya). not sure if sold out. big units, big price.

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah u are quite right there because Puteri Harbour is relatively near to Sungei Buloh and crocodiles have been sighted there. But when more residents and visitors start to visit, crocodiles will vanish

Actually when I showed my wifey Emerald Bay, she just remarked... "Got Crocodile Or Not?" For 1 moment, I thought that this is the most crazy concern she will have, but remembering some documentaries on American homes having alligators crawling up their houses, it is not such a far fetched concern. But I am sure if there are any crocs out there, all will be hunted down to protect the Datins and Datuks in this development. :biggrin:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
err yes if you look at the location of Puteri Harbour Vs Lim Chu Kang/Sungei Buloh Nature reserve where crocodiles have been sighted. But the massive construction going on at Puteri Harbour has actually caused crocodiles to be migrated to Singapore alongside Otters and other creatures. Now sinkies got to compete with Foreign Talents and Sinkies local-born animals such as our wild boars got to compete with Foreign animals for food.

Its pretty sad.

you mean sungei buloh at kranji?