• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
It'll take many years before Puteri harbour can really come into its own.. The jury is still out... No need to argue over it.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
It'll take many years before Puteri harbour can really come into its own.. The jury is still out... No need to argue over it.

It is not really about a matter of time, but in Malaysia only one principle rules, never count your chickens until they hatch.

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have two units in Imperia PH..one bed for sale unfurnished on 21st flr. and the other for rent fully furnished on 08th flr., any one interested for either let me know you can follow the link below for my 8th flr unit:

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/prop...puteri-harbour-for-rent-by-ann-jamil-20484128

further if any one on this group introduces a client for my above units, i shall pay them a fee as per market rate :smile:

cheers!

Last edited:

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then it better be able to be vibrant and able to sustain without the people. Anyway that is never going to happen with a few hundreds of thousands of condos empty.
"Few hundreds of thousands of empty condos" when you post stupidity like this you sound even more the small antagonistic man than you usually do.
Take your 2.4 million from your massive .04% return on your last investment, right up there with CPF...nice, buy in Australia where you can only buy new homes and can only sell back to locals, nice, and while you are there, feel free to speak openly to Australians in a bar as you do here, criticising and mocking them with outlandish overestimates and belittle their choices and see how things go for you, I believe not well little man.
As your negative beliefs are so strong start a new thread "why Puteri Harbour will fail" you will be free to expound your vast wisdom and observances with like minded people. But as for being here...

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Few hundreds of thousands of empty condos" when you post stupidity like this you sound even more the small antagonistic man than you usually do.
Take your 2.4 million from your massive .04% return on your last investment, right up there with CPF...nice, buy in Australia where you can only buy new homes and can only sell back to locals, nice, and while you are there, feel free to speak openly to Australians in a bar as you do here, criticising and mocking them with outlandish overestimates and belittle their choices and see how things go for you, I believe not well little man.
As your negative beliefs are so strong start a new thread "why Puteri Harbour will fail" you will be free to expound your vast wisdom and observances with like minded people. But as for being here...

Sorry I am not stupid, if I invest anywhere I know the rules and how to game the market, I am buying as a citizen thanks, so your concern is no concern and I made my first investment in Oz in 1994, and hold a REIWA licence so don't mock me with your stupidity. Don't ever compare Australia to Malaysia. As for talking about real estate market in JB go talk to locals I don't have to say anything. My numbers on unsold units are not plucked from the sky but from reliable studies, so don't show your ignorance here, it is laughable. I just spoke to a real estate agent from JB today while showing me some properties, I told him I have a relative renting for RM 1,800 in Larkin and he said why so much? I was taken aback and realised that we have been desensitized to JB properties and that everything is "cheap, cheap" even when we are actually over paying and just to remind you, you are welcomed to ignore my posts if you cannot face the truth.

Last edited:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's De Ja Vu all over again...
Better ignore & move on...

PH is Progressing well.
Taking shape nicely.

Cheers

Good checklist.

PH1.jpg

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said. In Singapore, we call these people Big Mouth :wink:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
1800 rental is not unusual..
It's the current price for terrace over there..
If anything I would say that the prices have been catching up to the appropriate level and not over priced. Johor Rentals has been languishing for the past 20years.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
1800 rental is not unusual..
It's the current price for terrace over there..
If anything I would say that the prices have been catching up to the appropriate level and not over priced. Johor Rentals has been languishing for the past 20years.

If you set that as a current price which locals feel is high, then investors better take note of the market and the competition they face.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....you are welcomed to ignore my posts if you cannot face the truth.
The truth I quoted you on was, there are going to be hundreds, with an s, of thousands, of empty apartments (meaning minimum 200,000 actually you said FEW hundreds of thousands so that is more like 400,000) please share this reliable study.... anyway that was so moronic I could no longer hold my tongue, I have let all your other unfounded dumb shit and insults to others roll off my back and will continue to do so in the future, post what you like, everyone knows you MO, good luck in Australia, I am out.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth I quoted you on was, there are going to be hundreds, with an s, of thousands, of empty apartments (meaning minimum 200,000 actually you said FEW hundreds of thousands so that is more like 400,000) please share this reliable study.... anyway that was so moronic I could no longer hold my tongue, I have let all your other unfounded dumb shit and insults to others roll off my back and will continue to do so in the future, post what you like, everyone knows you MO, good luck in Australia, I am out.

You must have been living in cave there is an oft quoted figure of 336,000 units in the pipeline mainly in the southern iskandar region including Nusajaya, which is more than the whole of the private property market in Singapore from Malaysia National property information Centre.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah .. thats alot.. very scared.. so?

There are basically 3 categories who bought property in JB, those who did their homework but did not go in because they knew, to them my posts are sweet affirmation, there are those who did their homework and still decided to go in for whatever personal reasons, then ignore my postings, finally there are those who totally did not do their homework and went in blindly following herd mentality without planning, these categories of buyers would find my posts dumbshit and insulting. So?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dfiris,

Just IGNORE these trolls.
They did not spend a single cent in any property investment in JB and talk like they know a lot.
They are here just to get attention.

If they are so good, just put the money where the mouth is. Enough said.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dfiris,

Just IGNORE these trolls.
They did not spend a single cent in any property investment in JB and talk like they know a lot.
They are here just to get attention.

If they are so good, just put the money where the mouth is. Enough said.

Those who are good have a choice to put their money where they want, and not necessarily must be where you say.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not really about a matter of time, but in Malaysia only one principle rules, never count your chickens until they hatch.

Did your father get conned by rogue msian developer in the 80s? Did you get bash by msian traffic police? Or your first wife ran off with a msian? What's your bitterness with Msian?

Its obvious no one want your noise here....message delivered loud and clear.....DONT YOU GET IT? What's the deal here....who or what representing msia has pissed you off?????

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did your father get conned by rogue msian developer in the 80s? Did you get bash by msian traffic police? Or your first wife ran off with a msian? What's your bitterness with Msian?

Its obvious no one want your noise here....message delivered loud and clear.....DONT YOU GET IT? What's the deal here....who or what representing msia has pissed you off?????

Don't get personal, I can do the same to you and your family members. Anyway your behavior just goes to prove what kind of low class people like you and your family reside in Puteri Harbor. All loser property investors. No money and talent to move to a better country but downgrade from Singapore, really Xia Sway.

The only thing that irks me is blind optimism bordering on delusions of grandeur which all facts now seem to point otherwise, the comment that got me going was the glitzy skyline, go read the thread and follow.

Last edited:

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't get personal, I can do the same to you and your family members. Anyway your behavior just goes to prove what kind of low class people like you and your family reside in Puteri Harbor. All loser property investors. No money and talent to move to a better country but downgrade from Singapore, really Xia Sway.

The only thing that irks me is blind optimism bordering on delusions of grandeur which all facts now seem to point otherwise, the comment that got me going was the glitzy skyline, go read the thread and follow.

you deserve every irks going for you. put a blanket cynical and gloom to a whole country...demonstrate your prejudice...further evident when no one talk about glitzy sky...just your own interpretation...

again...let's start...what pissed you off that you have such burden of prejudice???? Don't tell me you are immature...acting out with a cause...