• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi to all, just went UEM marina club house to see the new landed property in puteri harbor. smallest type land 24x75 , 2700 sqft build up. selling at 1.25 mil after rebate. about 4 km walk to the ferry terminal. site just located beside the new American school. any comment on this project?

What development is this?

joequek

Alfrescian
Loyal
price isn't too bad given that it's landed and freehold. a reasonable buy for those with enough cash to wait till the area develops, which might take some time.
is it strata or individual titled.? can one see the sea? is it launched already? how many units in total?

Is strata title, no sea view, about 100 unit in phrase 1.

joequek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is strata title, no sea view, about 100 unit in phrase 1.

I can't decide from this 2 property.
1) southern marina, high rise with private marina view.1260 sqft.
2) estuary link house 24x75 2700 sqft build up which has no view ,beside raffles American sch.
3) horizon hill 22x75 2446 sqft build up near to horizon country club and which is cheaper rm 917000.
Wandering the further tenant will prefer which one of them if I want to rent out in future ?

joequek

Alfrescian
Loyal
normally high rise, rental is better. but PH currently no precedent for rental. cannot gauge at all.
(3) at least is near to BI.

all 3 are reasonably prestige properties. i think (2) is good value, if indeed 1.25m (still at registration of interest stage, right?). developer is good, it's a few mins drive (or walk?) to the sea side, price is reasonable.
(1) is also not bad, because it is nearer to "civilization", mall and amenities all within 5 mins drive. but is it subsale? if yes, add another 20k for stamp duty on MOT. the house is also smaller.

but really, for rental? for that money i would go for 2-3 units in BI and perling or even older condo in jb town.
meaning: if you're singaporean and cannot buy those <500k condo, you're playing a losing game in terms of rental.
really depend on what you want. holiday home is great, rental play not so.

my 2c.

Thanks for your advice.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks, I also feel horizon is better bet, estuari is really nothing special. even eco botanic 1.2 mil link house 2.5 story and nice design is better than estuari.

Horizon hill is also nicer than eco botanic. At least you don't see high tension cables (HTC) there.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi to all, just went UEM marina club house to see the new landed property in puteri harbor. smallest type land 24x75 , 2700 sqft build up. selling at 1.25 mil after rebate. about 4 km walk to the ferry terminal. site just located beside the new American school. any comment on this project?

I heard that the response was not that bad for the first preview given they sent out invites last minute. They collected 15 cheques.

Since most registrants did not get the info on the previous preview in a timely manner, they are having another one on May 10 from 12 to 5.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think the quality of the house will not be that great.
But for investment think it looks reasonable. Considering that this should be entry price for tonight's in that locale.
E&O for 99 years also around that price I think. But location is further away.

joequek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think the quality of the house will not be that great.
But for investment think it looks reasonable. Considering that this should be entry price for tonight's in that locale.
E&O for 99 years also around that price I think. But location is further away.

Build up is much bigger than E&o.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just went to the site and survey, right next to the BIG mosque, I wander how noisy once they start singing .

Initially will be very nosiy but once your ears got used to it, you won't notice it. :smile:
Wait till it is fasting month..which is starting from 18 June this year. You get 5x a day.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
E & O is very famous on built quality finishing.
UEM is just normal onli.
They are different products altogether.

UEM varies as lot, depending on what contractors they use for a specific phase.

Example, for East Ledang:

Phase 3a Bungalows - Pathetic - fortunate if it does not fall on you - deep rooted defects
Phase 2 Semi Ds - So So
Phase 4a Bungalows - Good
Phase 6b Semi Ds - Outstanding - almost zero defect at handover and top notch fittings, windows, marble flooring, etc.

I am not necessarily saying that so much variability is a good thing. Really unpredictable and luck of the draw ......

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like it's getting better.
But I do have some reservations about the cause quality especially if it's cheap. With the increased building costs, developers will be under pressure to cut corners.