• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest Teega pictures from Skyscraper.com, I get a feeling of what the view will be like! Check out all the pictures from the last year to today here http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=124774288
Here is just one shot.
teega July.jpg

Last edited:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pass by today and took a picture of Encorp. No one there, today not public holiday.

Last July, they asked me to standby payment but 1 year later, no news. Wonder if they have stopped.

Besides late payment penalty, what can buyer do if they stop (in case).

i believe this picture was taken from jens hotel
and they hv a road separating imperia and encorp already? wow.
tower 1 and 2 are higher up compared with what i saw in june this year.
its slow but its moving and i believe they are watching their costs carefully
which is understandable with depreciating ringgit by the day.

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe this picture was taken from jens hotel
and they hv a road separating imperia and encorp already? wow.
tower 1 and 2 are higher up compared with what i saw in june this year.
its slow but its moving and i believe they are watching their costs carefully
which is understandable with depreciating ringgit by the day.

The photo was taken from Jen hotel. Actually I don't mind the delay, better than rental income at 10% per annum late fee.

From Jen hotel, also saw in Imperia, a large crew of cleaners gearing up their duties. Also noticed in Jen hotel, a few people fixing up walls, leakages and touching up worn out areas. PH maintenance wise, it surpass most places in Malaysia.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The photo was taken from Jen hotel. Actually I don't mind the delay, better than rental income at 10% per annum late fee.

From Jen hotel, also saw in Imperia, a large crew of cleaners gearing up their duties. Also noticed in Jen hotel, a few people fixing up walls, leakages and touching up worn out areas. PH maintenance wise, it surpass most places in Malaysia.

IMG_0311[1].JPG

Tower 2 up to 11th floor as of today. You cannot see anything from Hotel Jen side as the carpark has reach its maximum level. You need to go over to Somerset side to view it.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depreciation of the amazingly didn't seem to be affecting developers that much at least no abandoned projects so far or news of developers bailing out.

Which is a good sign

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depreciation of the amazingly didn't seem to be affecting developers that much at least no abandoned projects so far or news of developers bailing out.

Which is a good sign

The project is 100% sold out. Bank financing already in place for all the units.
They would get the money from the bank once each floor is completed. It improve their cash flow. No one will abandon a project like this.
It is only those projects that were 50% sold would get into trouble.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point.
Just wondering how they hedge against the falling ringgit.
Their margins will definitely be squeezed if they didn't do hedging.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the progress of the projects, this place will probably be "bustling" only in 3 years time by 2018, that's provided all the projects successfully completed, the tenants move in and the shops opened.

Merlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be patient. We will see more traffic and activities when Imperia owners move in. Which is very soon. ����

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
if yours is dibs financing type, u probably would not be in a hurry.
encorp provides id for their ph development, so owners can simply bring their luggage n checkin so i believe it would take even longer for moving in although they may collect the money at top which i believe doesnt include id reno period.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
if yours is dibs financing type, u probably would not be in a hurry.
encorp provides id for their ph development, so owners can simply bring their luggage n checkin so i believe it would take even longer for moving in although they may collect the money at top which i believe doesnt include id reno period.

Normal private reno would also take 3 months for kitchen cabinets or other built ins. BTW, ID package not inclusive of TOP date. And it is limited to Tower 2 only.

MEOWCAT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok... Last time they said last year, then 1Q, then 2Q, then 3Q... Now.., coming onto 4th quarter . Is the ferry service to Singapore up? Anyone know? To me this is an indicator of how serious both sides want this place to go up... If can't even manage to get ferry service started, the high speed train would be a long time coming indeed....

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok... Last time they said last year, then 1Q, then 2Q, then 3Q... Now.., coming onto 4th quarter . Is the ferry service to Singapore up? Anyone know? To me this is an indicator of how serious both sides want this place to go up... If can't even manage to get ferry service started, the high speed train would be a long time coming indeed....

First of all, got passengers or not on regular basis? The ferry have to sail even if there's 1 passenger. Who want to run a losing business?

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, got passengers or not on regular basis? The ferry have to sail even if there's 1 passenger. Who want to run a losing business?

Yes, I've realised we can't trust anything that is said when it comes from the Malaysian side. (No offence but evidence shows it.)

I also read about the ferry service that was supposed to be ready in 2013. (2 years ago!) But as some wondered, who will it be servicing? So how did they set the 2013 timeline? Clearly, it's a rubbish lie, perhaps to get people excited about Puteri Harbour and buy the properties there. Just as how they lied about the RTS being near to Country Garden but for now, I doubt the RTS will even be built!

The whole area of Puter Harbour is very sparse with few shops and traffic. Can't really foresee any development in the next many years to bring in the crowd also.

I think the whole way Iskandar is being developed is sad. They have the land but likely, the planning process is terrible which caused it to decline and make investors shun it now. There are too many residential developments and shops but the human traffic and businesses are sorely missing.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I've realised we can't trust anything that is said when it comes from the Malaysian side. (No offence but evidence shows it.)

I also read about the ferry service that was supposed to be ready in 2013. (2 years ago!) But as some wondered, who will it be servicing? So how did they set the 2013 timeline? Clearly, it's a rubbish lie, perhaps to get people excited about Puteri Harbour and buy the properties there. Just as how they lied about the RTS being near to Country Garden but for now, I doubt the RTS will even be built!

The whole area of Puter Harbour is very sparse with few shops and traffic. Can't really foresee any development in the next many years to bring in the crowd also.

I think the whole way Iskandar is being developed is sad. They have the land but likely, the planning process is terrible which caused it to decline and make investors shun it now. There are too many residential developments and shops but the human traffic and businesses are sorely missing.

I suppose you have not been to Medini / Puteri harbour lately. :smile: For me, the timeline for everything to be in place is 2018.

The ferry service is available since 2014 between PH and Indonesia. It is the Singapore service that is not running yet. Whose fault it is, we really do not know. But what we do know is the immigration and the terminal is ready and operating as of now.

RTS is different. It is a hype by those property salesmen who even printed brochures that the RTS is next to their project.

Last edited:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think we hv a lot to learn from the msians, their expectations about life and the way they approach living.
i hv got a msian friend who used to say my life is very straightforward because i hv a govt to plan things for me, like from cradle to grave. for him, he described how he couldnt take things for granted the moment he gets up in the morning, just in case his motorbike goes missing and he couldnt ride here to work. he was a senior tech then. but he also pity hdb owners who only hv their small place which they proudly called home. to him he couldnt live in such a small space, not because prided himself for owning a semiD but the need for a family of 3 generation to live together; his parent taking care of his child whilst he goes to work. he shared that they hv to undertable many times to get things moving legally whether it be biz or pte matters. but things move albeit slower. that has been their culture he said. obviously he prefers our laws but not our constraint space. and the main thing is as a msian working in spore, the only hard part is for him to in out spore working, other than that his whole family is enjoying. he has three vehicles, two cars, one mpv all park inside frontpotch. And that was 20 yrs ago. he now owns 3 houses and is running an electrical shop at mutiara rini. i last saw him a year ago and boy he looks like an experienced man alright. i was better than him financially then but now i always call him sifu.
i dont what car he is driving now but theres no airs about this friend.